Huge Living Rock Monster Fossils on Mars!

Old January 22nd 05, 03:02 PM
Thomas Lee Elifritz

Default Huge Living Rock Monster Fossils on Mars!

January 22, 2005

Just when you thought life couldn't possibly get any weirder ...

http://qt.exploratorium.edu/mars/spi...am/2005-01-22/

I admit I am having some trouble with the interpretation here, but
notice the apparent giant tentacles, testicles, and the huge rock penis.

I don't understand how these could be pillow lavas, but maybe they could
be just collapsed, mud filled, water runoff tubes from within the former
hill, as a purely geological interpretation..

Thomas Lee Elifritz
http://elifritz.members.atlantic.net

Old January 22nd 05, 04:20 PM
Terrell Miller

Thomas Lee Elifritz wrote:
January 22, 2005

Just when you thought life couldn't possibly get any weirder ...

http://qt.exploratorium.edu/mars/spi...am/2005-01-22/

I admit I am having some trouble with the interpretation here, but
notice the apparent giant tentacles, testicles, and the huge rock penis.

I don't understand how these could be pillow lavas, but maybe they could
be just collapsed, mud filled, water runoff tubes from within the former
hill, as a purely geological interpretation..

Or maybe they are Spirit's tire tracks...

--
Terrell Miller

"Every gardener knows nature's random cruelty"
-Paul Simon George Harrison
Old January 22nd 05, 05:59 PM

January 22, 2005

Terrell Miller wrote:

Or maybe they are Spirit's tire tracks...

Actually, rover tire tracks are fairly easy to distinguish
from native rocks. But, since that is the limit of your
critical examination of the evidence, and your usenet
commentary maturity ...
plonk

Old January 22nd 05, 09:43 PM
David Canzi -- non-mailable address

Thomas Lee Elifritz wrote:
January 22, 2005

Just when you thought life couldn't possibly get any weirder ...

http://qt.exploratorium.edu/mars/spi...am/2005-01-22/

I admit I am having some trouble with the interpretation here, but
notice the apparent giant tentacles, testicles, and the huge rock penis.

Did you see the pocket comb? Clear proof that Martian life had hair.

--
David Canzi
Old January 22nd 05, 10:51 PM
Landy

wrote in message
oups.com...
January 22, 2005

Terrell Miller wrote:

Or maybe they are Spirit's tire tracks...

Actually, rover tire tracks are fairly easy to distinguish
from native rocks. But, since that is the limit of your
critical examination of the evidence, and your usenet
commentary maturity ...
plonk

Actually I thought he was referring to the supposed monster fossils.
They look much more like tyre tracks to me too. Can see anything else
in the images that could possibly be interpreted as fossils of any kind,
or pillow lavas for that matter.
Plonk yourself.
cheers
Bill.

Old January 22nd 05, 11:41 PM
dar7yl

"Landy" wrote in message

Actually I thought he was referring to the supposed monster fossils.
They look much more like tyre tracks to me too. Can see anything else
in the images that could possibly be interpreted as fossils of any kind,
or pillow lavas for that matter.

All you have to do is wait a few million years, and these tracks could amaze
future archeologists who may wonder at what kind of beast made these marks.

regards,
Dar7yl

Old January 23rd 05, 11:13 AM
Neil Halelamien

I admit I am having some trouble with the interpretation here, but
notice the apparent giant tentacles, testicles, and the huge rock
penis.

Why is there a hentai monster on Mars?

In any case, Mars rover photos seem like a 21st century variant of the
Rorschach inkblot test.

Old January 23rd 05, 02:54 PM
Thomas Lee Elifritz

January 23, 2005

Landy wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
January 22, 2005

Terrell Miller wrote:

Or maybe they are Spirit's tire tracks...

Actually I thought he was referring to the supposed monster fossils.
They look much more like tyre tracks to me too. Can see anything else
in the images that could possibly be interpreted as fossils of any kind,
or pillow lavas for that matter.

You idiots are such slackers.

http://qt.exploratorium.edu/mars/spi...PP2357R1M1.JPG

Numerous examples of flanging, curling, rimming, lipping, extrusion, etc.

and not a single rover track.

http://qt.exploratorium.edu/mars/spi...PP2357R1M1.JPG

Notice the hollow dark rock, and more folding.

http://qt.exploratorium.edu/mars/spi...PP2357R1M1.JPG

Here is obvious folding and curling of mat like material.

Not a single rover track in any of there images.

You just scan the first image and then make your decision with no analysis
at all, I am so impressed with your rigor and precision. I am having a real
hard time ascribing any of this to ordinary basaltic volcanism, lacking any
real substantive spectroscopy from Squeers and his band of clowns. These
rocks are dehydroxylating in place in a manner very similar to Meridiani,
and there are obvious signs of water outflow everywhere. If it's volcanism
at all, it would have to be mud volcanism.

Old January 23rd 05, 10:58 PM
Landy

"Thomas Lee Elifritz" wrote in message
January 23, 2005

Landy wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
January 22, 2005

Terrell Miller wrote:

[...]

Where do you get your drugs? Are they cheap?
cheers
Bill