Sad news re Hubble !

Old August 5th 03, 12:15 PM
David Harris

Default Sad news re Hubble !

!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"
html
A HREF="http://SkyandTelescope.com/news/article_1017_1.asp"http://SkyandTelescope.com/news/article_1017_1.asp/A
pWe cannot let them do this.... Protest now !!
pDH
br(aka disgusted of Telford, with apologies if this has already been
noted)/html

Old August 5th 03, 12:36 PM
Pete Lawrence

On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 11:15:50 GMT, David Harris
wrote:

!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"
html
A HREF="http://SkyandTelescope.com/news/article_1017_1.asp"http://SkyandTelescope.com/news/article_1017_1.asp/A
pWe cannot let them do this.... Protest now !!
pDH
br(aka disgusted of Telford, with apologies if this has already been
noted)/html

By default, your messages appear as an internet explorer icon and "335
bytes" written next to them. Can you post without the HTML?

--
Pete
Homepage at http://www.pbl33.co.uk

Old August 5th 03, 12:40 PM
David Harris

!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"
html
Pete Lawrence wrote:
blockquote TYPE=CITEOn Tue, 05 Aug 2003 11:15:50 GMT, David Harris
wrote:
bra href="http://SkyandTelescope.com/news/article_1017_1.asp"http://SkyandTelescope.com/news/article_1017_1.asp/a/blockquote

blockquote TYPE=CITEWe cannot let them do this.... Protest now !!
brDH
br(aka disgusted of Telford, with apologies if this has already been
brnoted)
brBy default, your messages appear as an internet explorer icon and "335
bytes" written next to them.  Can you post without the HTML?
brPete
brHomepage at a href="http://www.pbl33.co.uk"http://www.pbl33.co.uk/a
brCCD/digicam astronomy/blockquote
If anyone has an avertion to HTML its me !!
pI have no idea why or how this has happened, so my apologies.... I use
Netscape to post and read and it always asks me if I want to post in HTML,
plain text or a mix, and I default to plain text .. !
pLets see what happens this time.
pCheers
pDH/html

Old August 5th 03, 12:47 PM
Pete Lawrence

wrote:
[...]

My newsreader received this message as an IE icon with 1k next to it!
The information is there (as you can see above) but it's HTML still.

Anyone else having problems with David's posts (it could be me of
course but everyone else's posts appear fine to me.).

Old August 5th 03, 01:06 PM
anonymous

On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 12:47:18 +0100, Pete Lawrence
wrote:

Anyone else having problems with David's posts (it could be me of
course but everyone else's posts appear fine to me.).

I use Agent and all I see is an Agent icon. (an attached file)

Old August 5th 03, 01:09 PM
Will Trash-Spam

[snip]
Anyone else having problems with David's posts (it could be me of
course but everyone else's posts appear fine to me.).

--
Pete
Homepage at http://www.pbl33.co.uk
CCD/digicam astronomy

Posts look fine here to me, all the HTML crap is in you
repostings/requotings, sorry!