KALGOORLIE HALL OF FAME TO INSTALL AVIATION HANGAR

Old April 30th 07, 07:30 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.astro,sci.archaeology,aus.science
[email protected]

Default KALGOORLIE HALL OF FAME TO INSTALL AVIATION HANGAR

please read on that reply to some toad's reference to antipodean
Mining Hero Lang Hancock

Opps ... I have missed that reference to that fine Fraud & Robber :
The great Hank Longcock !
Oh yes, he finely robbed his Jackaroos and the way that little manure
of Hancock explained his iron ore 'discoveriezzz' was :

I SPOTTED THE SITE FROM THE AIR AND LANDED NEARBY IN THE BUSH TO TAKE
SAMPLES !

Great man indeed and while the body of that **** is smouldering in the
ground, his plane has parked now at the Kalgoorlie Hall of Fame for
all the crawling Toads to look at it in awe & admiration !!! What a
great Mining Pioneer that Hank Longcock .... and as for the 2
jackaroos at his Wittenoom station both got a new shirt and a pair of
pants !!! I hope the names of those black fellas are as well mentioned
at the Kalgoorlie Hall of Fame ( or Shame alternatively )
Shouldn't they beeee ???

By the way that other fraud of Tyrwhitt of Telfer Mine fame, official
Mining Hero of the Land Of *******s, australia, allegedly also found
that immense Great Sandy Desert mineral deposit from the air !
In the official Mining Criminals of Newmont / Newcrest & BHP /
Billiton 's book relating his discovery, here is how the West
Australia Whorehouse aka Parliament Mining Hero again, relates his
discovery

I SPOTTED THE SITE FROM THE AIR AND LANDED NEARBY IN THE DESERT TO
TAKE SAMPLES

.... as all can note, the Tyrwhitt fraud got his inspiration from
another fraud as well !

The conclusion to be drawn from all that :

Simply that the Kalgoorlie Hall of Fame will need to have a proper
aviation hangar to park soon Tyrwhitt 's plane alongside Hangcock 's
one !!!

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer of Telfer, Nifty & Kintyre mines in the Great Sandy Desert

Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile +33 650 171 464
Founder of the True Geology

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One never Forgiven ~

for background info.
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm

Old April 30th 07, 07:41 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.astro,sci.archaeology,aus.science
ray

wrote:
gallic garbage goes gurgle gurgle gurgle...

Perhaps if you ask them nicely, they'll install a suitable HANGER for
dingbats like you!
Old May 2nd 07, 10:04 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.astro,sci.archaeology,aus.science
[email protected]

On 30 avr, 08:30, wrote:
[...]

for background info.http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/gru...ies/s28534.htm

I am very pleased anyway at the news of that Kalgoorlie Hall of Fame
New Aviation Hangar ... is the WA Government going to foot the bill ?