#1 new monograph-book; "How Earth got most of its water and howComets get water"

Old April 12th 08, 08:42 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.geo.geology,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default #11 Most binary stars have an old star with a relatively youngerstar; new monograph-book; "How Earth got most of its water and how Comets ge****er"

This is the assessement of the current literature on Binary Stars.
That the majority of stars discovered are in
a Binary system and of those more than 60% are stars whose companion
has a differential age. Why the
astronomers have not met in a colloquim and announced those findings
is unknown as to their "excuses".
Perhaps they are too timid, too shy, too scared to make known what the
overall picture about the age
of stars in binary systems.

Since they are too timid, I will do their job for them.

Most stars are locked in a binary star relationship where they are
gravitationally locked to one another.
The data suggests that 60 percent to 70 percent of all stars are two
star binaries. And of those
two star binaries, 90 percent of them have differential ages where one
of them is about twice or 2X as
old as the other star.

Shame on astronomers for being derelict at their post or duty it is to
be straight and forward about
information.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old April 12th 08, 09:00 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.geo.geology,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default #12 the X-wind of Shu's team comes close to my Water Molecules ridingsolar radiation wavetrain; new monograph-book; "How Earth got most of itswater and how Comets get water"

--- quoting
http://www.americanscientist.org/tem...d/22746/page/3

Soon after proposing this "extraordinary wind" (or X-wind) model,
Shu's team realized that the same
violent interactions might be responsible for producing both the CAIs
and the chondrules in the solar
nebula. The interface between the surface of the protostar and the
inner edge of the accretion disk
was just the right temperature to produce these meteoritic inclusions.
Moreover, these winds could
then toss the finished products out to about 3 to 10 AU, where they
would be incorporated into
accreting planetesimals and become part of some planet or asteroid.
--- end quoting ---

I ran across Shu's X-wind this morning whilst looking for evidence
that the comets had a overabundance of
beryllium, boron, and lithium. I have not found any website that
indicates the Comets have an overabundance.
But it is interesting that Shu's team was inspired to make a X-wind
hypothesis because of explaining
how meteorites had high temperature inclusions.

My discovery of Water carried by Solar Radiation Wavetrains was
inspired by how Earth has its oversupply
of water and how Comets originated and how the Rings of Saturn
originated and basically how any
oversupply of water originates in our Solar System.

So the Shu X-wind was a momentary explanation, whereas my Water-Wind
is a everyday ongoing process
of Dirac Radioactivities creating new water in the Sun and then the
Sun impelling motion by radiation driving
that new water outwards into the solar system.

Ever since my Superconductivity book where I detail an experiment that
should be conducted along with the
reading of the book of a Wimshurst Generator producing a Capacitor
Current which is Superconductivity. Ever
since that book I am bending over backwards to have an experiment
accompany every one of my books. The
more experiments, the merrier.

It is difficult to have experiments accompany a astronomy book but
here is one that is the heart of this book.

A woodstove where one of its sides is a glass door. And when the flame
is somewhat blue in color and the
hottest that the radiation from that fire impells water moleculest
that strike the glass door and act as a
sandblaster to cleanse the glass door. So this experiment shows that
water molecules can be impelled
by heat radiation.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old April 12th 08, 09:13 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.geo.geology,sci.astro
[email protected]

--- quoting
http://discovermagazine.com/1992/aug...fulelements100

But when Sean Ryan, of the University of Texas, and his associates
pointed a telescope at HD 140283,
an ancient star 200 light- years away, they saw ten times more
beryllium than could be accounted for
by the amount of cosmic rays that are coursing through our galaxy
today. Meanwhile, Douglas Duncan,
of the Space Telescope Science Institute, and his colleagues were
pointing the Hubble Telescope at
the same star. They found it contained uncommonly high levels of
boron.

--- end quoting ---

Well, I was really searching for reports of an oversupply of lithium,
beryllium, and boron on the
Comets when I ran across the above.

Now let me offer a different solution to the above, with the
assumption of Dirac Radioactivities and the
mechanism of stars in the pushing outward of light elements by their
radiation.

Dirac Radioactivities would create huge amounts of lithium, beryllium
and boron in the Sun and stars
only we do not observe those amounts because of this stellar dynamics
that the star shining with its
radiation drives those lightest elements outwards to the furthest
reaches of that stellar system.

So our Sun really does produce alot of lithium, beryllium and boron
only it has been carted outwards
by the solar radiation to the Oort Cloud. So I am saying that if we
could measure the amount of
these lightest elements in the Oort Cloud we should find where 90% or
more of the Sun's lithium,
beryllium and boron went.

Now in a star such as HD 140283, its radiation has dropped off
significantly since it is an old aged
star and thus the Dirac Radioactivities that creates the new lithium,
beryllium and boron does not escape
the star and that is why you see ten times more of these lightest
elements in older stars.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Liquid water still possible for the cause of the Martian "spiders". Robert Clark Astronomy Misc 1 January 11th 08 02:24 AM
Bert: Florida Water still Flowing. "Dear Twitty" G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 0 October 13th 07 09:41 PM
#1 new monograph-book: "Extinction of Homo sapiens from a science viewpoint" a_plutonium[_1_] Astronomy Misc 11 May 11th 07 07:03 AM
"Mars Water" - The NASA PAO in action Pat Flannery History 12 December 11th 06 12:47 AM
"Mars Water" - The NASA PAO in action Pat Flannery Policy 6 December 8th 06 01:01 PM