Illuminated eyepiece

Old August 6th 03, 03:50 PM
Richard Darn

Default Illuminated eyepiece

I need an illuminated wireless reticle eyepiece, primarily for alignment
purposes, so it doesn't need to be anything fancy.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Vixen do one for about £100, that's
the cheapest I've found. Anyone using this model?

Suggestions gratefully received.

Richard

Old August 6th 03, 10:28 PM
P B

Hi Richard,

I don't want to keep recommending Jim's Astro because people will start
think we're family, but I saw he has a 12mm illuminated eyepiece (wireless)
on his web site for £79 inc VAT and P&P. I've bought from him a few times
and the service is very good. Worth a look if you can't find a second-hand
one on UK AstroAds by placing a "wanted" ad.

http://www.jimsastro.com/

Best wishes

--

/Paul B, York, UK.
www.buglassweb.btinternet.co.uk/astrohome.htm

AFOV Mike Thomas Amateur Astronomy 20 July 1st 04 04:59 PM
Bands of Saturn. How many of them can be counted (really!) with 7" scope? ValeryD Amateur Astronomy 294 January 26th 04 08:18 PM
Meade Illuminated 9mm Reticle Eyepiece Janet Arruzo Amateur Astronomy 4 December 17th 03 07:25 PM
*Review: Astrosystems 30mm WIDE SCAN III Eyepiece David Knisely Amateur Astronomy 6 August 8th 03 05:53 AM
Newbie Eyepieces 101 BenignVanilla Amateur Astronomy 14 July 21st 03 03:50 PM