Why your stars cannot be seen as they once could.

Old March 10th 08, 05:35 PM posted to sci.astro
Chiun

Default Why your stars cannot be seen as they once could.

3.10.08.3 Month, date, year, post****Stephen Paul Vanier..........All
Rights Reserved......Not to be reprinted or e-mailed or shared without
the written permission of the author Stephen Paul Vanier. Copyrighted
'08. -----alt.consciousness.4th-way, alt.zen, alt.religion.buddhism

************SPV.......Now the world has been changed as we all know.
And it can be changed again but I am running out all the stories or
the karma in my mind telling you the stories for those that can hear
me. These stories are probabilities of what would happen if we took
this road or that road working the karma down to it's conclusion. You
see they say that reality is Maya, an illusion, and it is in this way
that reality got changed without you even knowing it. Now pay
attention and listen carefully.

You take a hydrogen atom and make it life size such that the center
would be the size of a basketball and the electron would be the size
of a pea but out near the planet Pluto or the entire distance of the
radius of the Solar System. Scientist have known for years and years
that there is nothing here but space and that matter hardly exists at
all. But then what is it that we call reality. Well being a Mystic I
went inward and the Hindus have been saying for over 10,000 years you
can become as large as you want and as small as you want if you make
what Gurdjieff would call the Higher Bodies of Man. I saw in this way
that space was not empty but filled with Consciousness of God.
Indeed, reality looked like an illusion or Maya and so the only thing
that I had to do as a human being was show God something so perfectly
formed that it would work and ask God to change his dream. It was
done in an instant.

Gravity of Stars = The light Energy of Stars [email protected] Misc 0 March 10th 08 02:29 PM
Madame Tussaud's gives up stars for, uh, stars Mike Simmons Amateur Astronomy 4 January 31st 06 06:42 PM
Stars: Solar Mass and Life Span Question - Larger Stars? Brett Aubrey Misc 2 January 22nd 05 06:06 AM
New Stars caz Amateur Astronomy 7 February 4th 04 07:16 AM
stars over ny ny John Dylan Amateur Astronomy 4 August 27th 03 08:49 AM