Oregon Weather

Old March 4th 12, 02:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Oregon Weather

On Wednesday, January 4, 2012 10:00:11 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
An amazing 52F at 6:48 PM on January 4, 2012 here in Cedar Mills,
Oregon. Cloudy skies with light occasional showers. Not much wind.
Winter has seemingly bee put on hold for now.

Getting through the holidays was a challenge for me as a homeless
person, and I am glad they are finally over, and my usual places of
shelter have returned to normal hours.

Early this morning a woman I did not recogniize woke me up and ask if
I was hungry. I replied that I was. She gave me a hot egg, sausage,
and cheese Starbucks sandwich, and a piece of cake to go with it.
That was nice.

On the other hand, a woman whom I do know gave me a peice of turkey
ham that made me sick for almost a week! I need to be more careful
what I eat.

Kim is doing fine as always and we still have lunch together
everyday. Today Andy gave me a free bus all day transfer pass, and
here I am at the Cedar Mills Library.

But my computer time is running out. Hope you all had happy holidays.

Double-A

Old March 4th 12, 03:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

[...]

My laptop has not worked well since I told what Phil Helbig is doing to me. TreBert
Old March 4th 12, 03:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 3/4/2012 10:31 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

My laptop has not worked well since I told what Phil Helbig is doing to me. TreBert

So just drop it and all will be fine.....

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old March 4th 12, 03:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Mar 4, 6:57*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
[...]

Public owned computers are not for unlimited access and unrestricted
use unless it's education and/or business related. Double-A has no
greater right to those computers than any other useless person or
slacker on Earth, and especially of those having no intentions of ever
helping another soul on Earth or benefiting the environment. In other
words, Double-A has been acting very Jewish, and don't give us any of
that double standard crap about how antisemitic that sounds, because
you don't even believe in the same God(s) as they do, and in fact
you've call it "hocus-pocus" many times. So, if anyone here is being
openly antisemitic against all religions and faith-based groups, it's
you.

At least I only dislike the truly bad guys, and of course I don't like
any social, political of religious group that doesn't police its own
kind, whereas you seem to like anyone no matters how holy "hocus-
pocus" and/or criminal they are, as long as they're not GOP or Mafia.

If we're all allowed to have double or even triple standards, then why
even bother having a republic, or any government?

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Old March 4th 12, 04:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 3/4/2012 10:49 AM, Brad Guth wrote:

But my computer time is running out. Hope you all had happy holidays.

Double-A

Public owned computers are not for unlimited access and unrestricted
use unless it's education and/or business related. Double-A has no
greater right to those computers than any other useless person or
slacker on Earth, and especially of those having no intentions of ever
helping another soul on Earth or benefiting the environment. In other
words, Double-A has been acting very Jewish, and don't give us any of
that double standard crap about how antisemitic that sounds, because
you don't even believe in the same God(s) as they do, and in fact
you've call it "hocus-pocus" many times. So, if anyone here is being
openly antisemitic against all religions and faith-based groups, it's
you.

I'm looking pretty good right about now, eh AA?

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old March 4th 12, 10:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Mar 3, 3:59*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On Mar 3, 5:26*pm, Double-A wrote:

On Mar 3, 7:32*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Mar 3, 7:42*am, HVAC wrote:

On 3/2/2012 8:39 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

Osceola Florida is the same as Portland. I posted over and over
America is a fascist police state. Police have a Mafia right to kill.
Osceola sheriff "Bob"Hansell is proof of that. He sprung Mafia hit man
Rigby out of prison. *Rick Scott stole 1.7 billion from medicare and
is the Florida governor . *To late for Ocuppy. You goose step or your
dead meat(dog food) *TreBert

So Bert.... You want to go back to the 'good old days', right?

We all remember how nice the police were in the 60's. Freedom
was at an all time high when blacks protested for their civil
rights. The police would even provide free showers for the participants.

****, I know some retired cops who used to tell me of
raids they would perform...They were called Fornication Raids.

If you were cheating on your wife/husband and the spouse called
the police to tell them where this tryst was taking place, they
would stage a raid and arrest the 'perps' for adultery.

Are THOSE the good old days that YOU want to go back to?

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

I want to go back to the days people had high regard of congress and
the White House. When corn and wheat made more money than the weed.
When police were not called "PIGS" *When people had free press.
Freedom of speech. When they were not forced out of their homes. A
time when children were not raped,and killed. *What will it take to go
back to the "GOOD OLD DAYS" *of freedom and safety * *TreBert

Hi Bert,

I'm not sure there ever were any "good old days", but I thing there is
no reason we shouldn't want to move forward to a better time when
justice is done, people are safe and hunger free, equal opportunity
exists for those who want more, and the police practice a reverence
for life policy. *Then people won't call them pigs.

A balmy 54F here in Cedar Mills, cloudy but not raining, wind W at 6
mph, humidity 72%, *chance for rain in the forecast. *Temp should not
drop below 41 tonight. *I can still see lots of white snow on the
hills to the west of here, but the snow on Portland's West Hills has
all melted.

Glad I'm not in the midwest or south (tornado alley) where 36 have
been killed by tornadoes!

Kim and I had chcken, rice, and kimchee out on the Starbacks
verandah. *Weather seems so lomely now. *Spring is right around the
corner.

Double-A

Hi Double A *48F and cloudy all day. *Glad the nights in Portland are
not too cold.

Not as bad as a month ago, but it still froze the night before last.

Here they go down to the 30s *This will be a very wet
spring with record breaking floods. *My boat plans should bring in
some heavy money. For $15 its a steal now that it has my duck motor.
People are looking into Phillip Helbig. *I'll let you know if he is a
Google censor TreBert

Like I said, he is an alt.physics.research moderator, and he censors
you posts when they go there. I expained it all in the other
thread.

Today is a beautiful day here. Still some clouds, but lots of sun!
54F at 2:43 PM. Forecast 57F. Wind NW at 4 mph, humidity 64%. But
colder air brings forecast for tomorrow nights temp to 28F, and
Tuesday night 25F, with a chance of SNOW! Spring ain't here yet.

Had potato and bacon and soup with tortilla chips out on the verandah
today for lunch. I keep pondering how much money Nabisco paid
scientists to devlope a cracker packaging that has permanent
electrostatic cling and irritatingly sticks to your fingers? Jim a
friend of ours stopped by to talk. Later the annoying "dog man" came
outside and practiced his hacky sack uncomfortably close. Time to go
to the library!

Double-A

Old March 5th 12, 01:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

[...]

GOPers & Mafia have raped USA. We might not know the name of the Godfather,but we do know his sons. TreBert
Old March 6th 12, 12:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Think my first post got lost.

46F here on a sunny afternoon after a rainy morning. Wind NW at 16
mph, humidity 58%, partly cloudy. Freezing temps predicted for the
next two nights with the possibility of snow tomorrow!

Ate hot clam chowder out on the verandah for lunch.

Double-A

Old March 8th 12, 01:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 3/7/2012 6:27 PM, Double-A wrote:

Had macaroni and cheese on this pleasant day out on the Starbuck's
verandah. Walking down from my locker last night back to Safeway, a
pretty woman passed me on the sidewalk and handed me $10 just for
being me!

Do you really look that needy?

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl

All Peaceful in Oregon HVAC[_2_] Misc 2 February 7th 11 04:47 PM
Looking for Oregon meteorites [email protected] Astronomy Misc 11 October 2nd 08 02:51 AM
Where do I go to see in Oregon? Adam Hunt Amateur Astronomy 10 April 15th 06 02:13 AM
Jihad Comes to Oregon? Double-A Misc 0 November 12th 05 08:16 PM
Medford, Oregon why why why Steve Bennett Misc 4 October 31st 03 06:37 AM