NOMINATION: Michael Baldwin Bruce, ' Tar and Feathers ', Janauary 2006

Old January 1st 06, 06:43 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.astronomy,rec.music.classical

Default NOMINATION: Michael Baldwin Bruce, ' Tar and Feathers ', Janauary 2006

In http://groups.google.com/group/alt.u...a1e154114a732d
Sean Monaghan wrote:

[snip]

Only a terminally-clueless, moronic dolt would be foolish enough to abuse
an open-proxy on a machine belonging to the *State of Georgia*.

Thirds Tar & Feathers nomination - a clueless noob wouldn't know how to
configure his browser to use a proxy, and this supplemental evidence is
too old to be used for a monthly award like CNotM, *but* T&F is a lifetime
achievement award so I enter this as supporting evidence of terminal
cluelessness

[snip]

In http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/nominations.html

December 2005 Awards: valid nominations received so far

This list was last updated on 2005-12-31 at 21:25 GMT.

Tar & Feathers Michael Baldwin Bruce Woodchuck Bill Double-A
Refused - malice != cluelessness

---------------------------

It is my pleasure to nominate Michael Baldwin Bruce for the " Tar &
Feathers " Award, Janauary 2006

Quoting ....

Tar & Feathers

Reserved solely for the Terminally Clueless, those most highly
incorrigible past all hope crusaders who in another time and reality
would've been tarred and feathered and ridden out of town on a rail.
Preferably one with a bridge out. Over a canyon.

http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/faq.html#q9

Seconds?

Raving Loonie

Old January 1st 06, 08:48 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.astronomy,rec.music.classical

Sean Monaghan wrote:

[snip]

Only a terminally-clueless, moronic dolt would be foolish enough to abuse
an open-proxy on a machine belonging to the *State of Georgia*.

Thirds Tar & Feathers nomination - a clueless noob wouldn't know how to
configure his browser to use a proxy, and this supplemental evidence is
too old to be used for a monthly award like CNotM, *but* T&F is a lifetime
achievement award so I enter this as supporting evidence of terminal
cluelessness

[snip]

In http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/nominations.html

December 2005 Awards: valid nominations received so far

This list was last updated on 2005-12-31 at 21:25 GMT.

Tar & Feathers Michael Baldwin Bruce Woodchuck Bill Double-A
Refused - malice != cluelessness

Yes, meaning "malice does not equal cluelessness", but I think Bruce
has plenty of both!

---------------------------

It is my pleasure to nominate Michael Baldwin Bruce for the " Tar &
Feathers " Award, Janauary 2006

Quoting ....

Tar & Feathers

Reserved solely for the Terminally Clueless, those most highly
incorrigible past all hope crusaders who in another time and reality
would've been tarred and feathered and ridden out of town on a rail.
Preferably one with a bridge out. Over a canyon.

http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/faq.html#q9

But on the bright side, the unopposed nomination of Darla/Silouen for
VVFWS was refused!

Cheer up, nightbat!

Seconds?

Raving Loonie

Perhaps we should wait until next year to resume our campaign against
Bruce.

Wait a minute, it IS next year!

OK, I take great honor in SECONDING the first nomination of 2006,
Michael Baldwin Bruce for the " Tar & Feathers " Award for Janauary
2006!

Double-A

Old January 1st 06, 08:05 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.astronomy,rec.music.classical

Raving Loonie wrote:

Tar & Feathers

Reserved solely for the Terminally Clueless, those most highly
incorrigible past all hope crusaders who in another time and reality
would've been tarred and feathered and ridden out of town on a rail.
Preferably one with a bridge out. Over a canyon.

http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/faq.html#q9

Lets see some proof of cluelessness, Loonie.
Old January 2nd 06, 12:22 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.astronomy,rec.music.classical

*.* wrote:
Raving Loonie wrote:

Tar & Feathers

Reserved solely for the Terminally Clueless, those most highly
incorrigible past all hope crusaders who in another time and reality
would've been tarred and feathered and ridden out of town on a rail.
Preferably one with a bridge out. Over a canyon.

http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/faq.html#q9

Lets see some proof of cluelessness, Loonie.

I nominated Bruce for a CNotM as I felt the he was neither a coward,
nor in the same league as Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, President of Iran in the
' Potty Mouth' department.

I saw that he was being unwittingly and increasingly miscontrued; that
it was getting him into ever deepening trouble.

In http://groups.google.com/group/alt.u...a1e154114a732d
the FNVW entered the folowing into evidence, effectively killing my
nominating resolution:

Only a terminally-clueless, moronic dolt would be foolish enough to abuse
an open-proxy on a machine belonging to the *State of Georgia*.

Thirds Tar & Feathers nomination - a clueless noob wouldn't know how to
configure his browser to use a proxy, and this supplemental evidence is
too old to be used for a monthly award like CNotM, *but* T&F is a lifetime
achievement award so I enter this as supporting evidence of terminal
cluelessness

At one-and-the-same-time, he sanctioned the 'Tar and Feathers'
nomination, initiated by Woodchuck Bill and seconded by Double-A. This
nomination was refused because...

Tar & Feathers Michael Baldwin Bruce Woodchuck Bill Double-A
Refused - malice != cluelessness

... meaning ?

a) Woodchuck Bill's nomination was inappropriate ...
b) Double-A's seconding of of Woodchuck Bill's nomination was vengeful
or malicious ...
c) The former FNVW didn't see the current FNVW's sanctioning of the
'Tar and Feathers' nomination by thirding it; didn't agree with such a
descision; or didn't notice that an alternate impetus for an assertion
of cluelessness was provided.

Rather than suggest that the outgoing FNVW was being *clueless* by
accidently missing the support afforded to the nomination by the
present FNVW, I simply renominated Bruce for the award at the earliest
convenience.

The evidence, oh *clueless* one?

I shall repeat again, the FNVW's assertion ...

Only a terminally-clueless, moronic dolt would be foolish enough to abuse
an open-proxy on a machine belonging to the *State of Georgia*.

As for Woodchuck Bill's original nomination? ... The posting has
expired so I provide Double-A's mirroring of it ...

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.f...7a683d3800cc41

I also include my own mirroring of Bruce's response to Woodchuck Bill's
nomination:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.m...9cb72ba7b80811

Care for further clarification?

Cordially,

RL

Old January 3rd 06, 04:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Bruce is on the board, RL!

http://www.netcabal.com/auk/nominations.html

Double-A

Old January 3rd 06, 04:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Twittering One wrote:
How does one get "on the board'?

... In this case, Bruce was given the nod by the chairman.

HTH ...

RL

Old January 3rd 06, 05:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Raving Loonie wrote:
Twittering One wrote:
How does one get "on the board'?

... In this case, Bruce was given the nod by the chairman.

HTH ...

RL

Ha! Ha!

Where is Bruce anyway?

A change of socks?

Double-A

Old January 3rd 06, 05:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Double-A wrote:
Bruce is on the board, RL!

http://www.netcabal.com/auk/nominations.html

Double-A

Double-A,

Seems like Bruce hasn't posted since the end of last year. ...

Do you think, maybe, that we should put him up for a ' Tony Sidaway
Drama Queen ' Award?

... A sort of 'Bon voyage' greeting. It may be our last opportunity to
wish him good luck on his upcoming travels.

Quoting ...

----------------
For those logically consistent persons who leave Usenet for ever,
rather more often than the Cabal's rules require. It isn't necessary to
leave Usenet for ever three times in a single week to win this award,
but it helps. Operatic flouncing of other kinds, including unprovoked
meltdowns and ridiculous ranting may also lead to a nomination for this
award. Named after Drama Empress Tony Sidaway.
---------------

In http://groups.google.com/group/alt.u...07b62d01abfb01
Bruce writes:

Michael Baldwin Bruce wrote:
Obsesso fanboi Shorn the thick irish **** AKA Sean Monaghan wrote:

[snip]

Yeah, its a crying shame isn't it?

So we have here a net-abuser who has no respect for the AUK voting
process, yet he tries to pass himself off as a Kookologist.

What do you pass yourself off as, you think irish ****?

We have here a net.kook with RL stalker tendencies.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.m...3622f95431bdd1

How long before the thick irish **** has me formosa'ed?

Just in case anyone was wondering what all the bickering was about. This
is just the first installment; more to come at a later date.

Oh, good, more netkopping and another kook meltdown from the thick
irish ****. Lets see you find the rest of them without my help, obsesso
fanboi.

HTH, and have a Happy New Year.

Yeah, next year is going to get real interesting.

--
Sean Monaghan

Samaritan Awards: http://www.hydroclick.com/samaritan

RL

Old January 3rd 06, 05:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Raving Loonie wrote:
Double-A wrote:
[...]

Bruce just might qualify.

But it might be better to drag things out a bit.

It makes things more "dramatic"!

Double-A

Old January 3rd 06, 04:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Michael Baldwin Bruce wrote:
Shorn the thick irish **** AKA Sean Monaghan wrote:
On 2 Jan 2006 22:49:31 -0800, "Michael Baldwin Bruce"
wrote:

Bruce AKA *.* wrote:
Raving Loonie wrote:

Tar & Feathers

Reserved solely for the Terminally Clueless, those most highly
incorrigible past all hope crusaders who in another time and reality
would've been tarred and feathered and ridden out of town on a rail.
Preferably one with a bridge out. Over a canyon.

http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/faq.html#q9

Lets see some proof of cluelessness, Loonie.

Loonie is all the proof of cluelessness you need, Bruce. But adding a
tad of Double-Anus won't hurt much either. Of course, Shorn the thick
irish **** is mighty clueless too. Seems to have confused an open proxy
server at Georgia Tech with the State of Georgia.

http://ip2location.com/free.asp

Query for IP 168.12.253.66

RESULT:

168.12.253.66
STATE OF GEORGIA/BOARD OF REGENTS
GEORGIA, SMYRNA UNITED STATES

State-operated machine. Still net-abuse, even if it wasn't. Still
voter-fraud, even if it wasn't.

"even if it wasn't"? Are you backpeddling already, you thick irish
****? Man, I must own you real bad.

But you could notch
that up him stupidly trying to claw back some semblance of respect
after losing it to me. I mean like have you ever seen anyone turn k00k
that quickly? Between Xmas an New Year's, the thick irish **** just
went off the deep end. I think I must have set a new record with him.

Heh! No matter how you try to repaint what happened, you voted twice on a
AUK ballot and you got busted. You hide behind abused, open-proxies. You
never have any clue as to when you have gone too far. This is why you and
all of your known socks are hereby disenfranchised from the
alt.usenet.usenet.kooks award programme; your nominations, seconds, and
votes are now as good as BowTie's.

No matter how you try and repaint your response, you still went
ape****, you thick irish ****. Which, as I stated previously, exposes
you as an inept 'tard. You aren't fit to poast to soc.men let alone
wrangle votes.

And, no, that doesn't mean that you're Formosa'd or in the Galactic
Killfile; you're still eligible for kook awards.

Doesn't mean **** to me, you thick irish ****. Your precious k00k
awards are are now rendered lame and pathetic. You'll have to go back
and clean up the mess - as well as wipe the egg of your face. Oh, and
have fun with this month's ballot! BWAWAWAWAWAWA!!!!!!!!

--
Nominations and Official FAQ for alt.usenet.kooks -

http://www.netcabal.com/auk

Oh, and before I forget, **** off, Bowtie.

I don't know about all of this, Double-A.

... Seems like the FNVW has gone and pre-empted my nomination
efforts, yet again.

The way I see it, the FNVW has already, unilaterally and de facto,
"Tarred, Feathered" and run Bruce, out of town.

The ' Tar and Feathers ' vote risks being viewed as motion of
'Confidence'.

hush

quiet.

RL