Valeev is by no means the worst offender

Old February 16th 09, 06:18 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.physics,sci.skeptic
gb[_3_]

Default Valeev is by no means the worst offender

On Feb 15, 10:59*pm, gb wrote:
It looks like UK Astronomy died. It is the only way Anne's Clar Der
Kommissars disappear from their pervased syndromes in these groups.
There is a world war III going on here and people give it everything
they got and die off with a frozen face and drop on the floor, shaking
for a few minutes. The brain gives up. People die, man. They don't eat
or do anything. Eye for eye is running his programming. Us and them
environment. I consider myself a severe cyber-terrorism victim online.

Interesting post, I read a lot of postings from dead people who spend
their last posts writing about exotic technology while attacked by the
septic poop smear brigade.

Then when the last sparkle of inspiration is successfully killed of
the body is discarded as an empty shell. Aristotle, accused of
impiety, while departing for exile he uttered the words:

"I do not wish that Athens should sin twice against philosophy."

If only life in the globalistic economy was that easy; I use to just
bury the NSA/CIA agents in my garden but I'm running out of space.

Elizabeth Gilbert does a great talk on Murdering creativity.

"A different way to think about creative genius"http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

All you have to do is click on the link and the video will start
playing all by it self. It's not a lot of work at all, It's not like
I'm asking you to do serious work here. You know what I'm talking
about, you know who you are! *points at monitor*

______http://blog.360.yahoo.com/factuurexpress

The war is going with a frozen face in front of the monitor, until one
dies. They drop on the ground and shake for a few minutes. Their
brain collapses. They take their work and enemies seriously.
They are enemies. Not even in highschool or anywhere I remember
having enemies.

The aspect of public enemies is horror. It defines eye for eye. Most
people who get education know it is bad. There is also a thing
called radical insanity in public, results in eye for eye.. Communism
had the most of it. After all the US and UK especially is a regime,
but all other countries have Communists and institutional people.
These days it is better than it was in the 19th Century when in
Europe they still burned witches and stuff. Witches stopped being
burned in Europe around 1900. Some places of Africa still burn
someone once in a decade. A demented state runs the atmosphere.
I proposed knocking people down, throwing them in trash containers
and setting the trash container on fire. More civilized than official
witch burning involving the public as wittness.

They can say free country but I have nothing to positively procreate
words in ways people say it is a miracle of God in terms of verbal
abilities about what you wrote of philosophical (which is usually
manly)
issues, stuff, Gaby. Philosophy doesn't mix with women.

Online nobody finds themselves, you woman speaking of greatest
philosophy?

Maybe a teacher.

Usually in civilized societies people introduce themselves when they
talk or write, nobody does that here. Or ask permission to raise a
subject.

It is impossible to tell if you were talking about procreating
geniuses
and referred to Parker, Valev or me or were talking about yourself,
which reveals that you are a woman.

No woman has ever spoken might greatest forms of philosoph,
therefore you are a man, Gab.

If you are a woman, you use dewilde as an incognito, which only
an old woman would use. Either case not my face, I am not you,
therefore I have a brain. Either a man or an old woman, a teacher
by heart, though this is science and astronomy and physics and
space, highest education pays, soph. Art sophicator philosophicator
educator, burn it whatever it is that thinks, therefore... it is evel
sofa,
filo. Filo sofa gabba extrodinaire be it a woman, crazy about
procreating geniuses, comes with old age woman, in times of
great showdown of eye for eye justice appreciated by Americans who
cannot tell apart therefore they follow and go into madeup things
out of thin air, born to be is all that can be said.

Burn the evel sofa or couch or whatever it is that talks.

Now collapse to the ground with a frozen face, and shake for two
minutes, here things were made up of all sorts of things, American,
who knew they were so distant and superior like the English,
hateful like the English, sheer power withing acquired from a
source, watching people online, the first thought became Ceausescu
of their sense of war and power. So much power one cannot make
contact. We are not allowed to have that kind of contact form of words
in this time and age man. Must remain attributed. That is why your
head gave up and you fell to the floor. One must watch the process
of justice landing superior face on matters his and not others,
all spoken in his ways as some form of federalist or in worst
case human facing eye for eye, pugnation which comes with
fear and insanity. All stuck in a regime.
Old February 16th 09, 06:20 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.physics,sci.skeptic
gabydewilde

Default Professor Valeev defeats Einsteinia empire - Einsteinians crywolf

On Feb 16, 5:12*am, " wrote:
On Feb 15, 9:04*pm, gabydewilde wrote:

On Feb 16, 4:07*am, " wrote:

[...]

But of course, thats what war means, people should die.

If you cant even be asked to view a video are you still alive?

They drop on the ground and shake for a few minutes. Their
brain collapses.

It's not a very heroic death - eh?

They take their work and enemies seriously.

Of course they do!

We are fighting against corporatism, the Tee Vee learned robots are
the minions of fascism. No honesty, no fairness, no dignity, no
awareness. Its smear all the way, we are to cure it with smear also.

Given your trivialisation of existence you clearly aren't aware how
indoctrinated you really are.

Makes me want to scream at you. LOL

*reads some of your older posts*

Ok things aren't as bad as I thought they was... there is still hope
for you doctor.

To tell the untold story....

Morgan saw that, if Tesla had his way, suddenly much of Morgan’s
emerging empire would be devastated, because the fool Tesla was
speaking of eliminating burning of fuel. *shrug*

A long running conspiracy in order to protect shameless exploitation
where J. P. Morgan, Edison, General Electric and Rockefeller at the
time lubricating the corporate penis with petroleum.

This proven to be the ultimate agent for anal penetration of the
public at large called for the support of the aviation debunking
community better known as the skolary sciencetards and accademorons.
Kids denied their youth.

Progressively the corporate fascists lobotomized just about every
existing formula ever written. Cut maxwell down to size, killed Tesla,
burned every chunk of paper with a letter written by John Keely and
much-much MOAR!

Business was very good!

With great joy Einsteins jingleberrys cheered the fascist doctrine
like there was no tomorrow. Millions of Iraqi had to be ass raped to
death in the name of the holy petroleum dictatorship.

Today America is on it's knees, it's citizens are bleeding from the
ass by lack of lube. They just cant take any more penetration. Europe,
China, Russia are soon to follow.

That will be 2000$ for the heating bill this month sir! You can always
go "live" in a FEMA campf if you don't like it!

You are to assume this, assume that, assume some moar and there you
has it! Neoconversation of energy!

E = oil * $^2

MOAR lube please!

They are enemies. Not even in highschool or anywhere I remember
having enemies.

Thats just cute! The comforts of conformity :---)

Here, I feel this is for you.

http://www.studentsfororwell.org/

We can chip yo child! Yez we can!

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...D_s_at_school/

Or this hilarious clip.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/234262...g_centers_1_5/

Priceless infotainment.

Now back to your physics skoolings kid! I'd say Professor Pentcho
Valev is trying really hard to skool you stubborn student you! I enjoy
reading his scribblings and your cries for Orwellian censorship fail
to deaf ears.

Like a wise man ones uttered: "You are either with us or you ars with
teh terrorists"

On Feb 15, 7:59 am, Pentcho Valev wrote:
Einsteiniana was partially paralysed in 2008 when John Baez,
Einsteiniana's most famous educator, sent this signal to Einsteinians
all over the world who had been learning by rote every word of his
teaching:

http://www.edge.org/q2008/q08_5.html
John Baez: "On the one hand we have the Standard Model, which tries to
explain all the forces except gravity, and takes quantum mechanics
into account. On the other hand we have General Relativity, which
tries to explain gravity, and does not take quantum mechanics into
account. Both theories seem to be more or less on the right track but
until we somehow fit them together, or completely discard one or both,
our picture of the world will be deeply schizophrenic.....I realized I
didn't have enough confidence in either theory to engage in these
heated debates. I also realized that there were other questions to
work on: questions where I could actually tell when I was on the right
track, questions where researchers cooperate more and fight less. So,
I eventually decided to quit working on quantum gravity."

And now the end of the story: Divine Albert's Divine Theory of
Everything, that is, Divine Albert's Divine Money-Spinner, is a
Mistake:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle5683551.ece
"PROFESSOR Stephen Hawking is to publish a controversial new book
suggesting Albert Einstein’s lifelong search for a “theory of
everything” was probably a mistake.....Hawking said in a recent
lecture, published on his website,www.hawking.org.uk:"Some people
will be very disappointed if there is not an ultimate theory. I used
to belong to that camp, but I have changed my mind. I'm now glad that
our search for understanding will never come to an end."

Curiously, French Einsteinians discovered this a few years ago and now
all of them are "les héritiers de Maxwell, de Boltzmann et de
Poincaré". No-one in France knows what the words "Albert Einstein"
could possibly mean:

http://www.rehseis.cnrs.fr/spip.php?article304
"L’étonnante diversité des descriptions théoriques utilisées dans la
physique d’hier et d’aujourd’hui est souvent perçue comme une
faiblesse temporaire qu’il faudra corriger dans un état plus avancé de
cette science. A l’opposé de cette attitude, les héritiers de Maxwell,
de Boltzmann et de Poincaré soulignent les vertus épistémiques d’une
diversité des descriptions et considèrent que décrire est un acte dont
la dynamique transcende les objets originels de la description. Nous
proposons de les suivre en explorant la manière dont les divers modes,
niveaux et ordres de description dépendent des cultures scientifiques
dans lesquels ils apparaissent et affectent notre capacité à résoudre
des problèmes concrets, nous poussent à étudier de nouvelles sortes de
phénomènes et suggèrent de nouveaux objets physiques."

In 10 years relativity and Einstein's 1905 false light postulate will
be referred to in the way "classical" thermodynamics and its second
law are referred to in the following text:

http://philsci-archive.pitt.edu/archive/00000313/
"In the eyes of many modern physicists, the theory has acquired a
somewhat dubious status. They regard classical thermodynamics as a
relic from a bygone era... Indeed, the view that thermodynamics is
obsolete is so common that many physicists use the phrase 'Second Law
of Thermodynamics' to denote some counterpart of this law in the
kinetic theory of gases or in statistical mechanics."

Pentcho Valev

Old February 16th 09, 06:26 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.physics,sci.skeptic
gb[_3_]

On Feb 15, 11:18*pm, gb wrote:
On Feb 15, 10:59*pm, gb wrote:

[...]

Pugnation. Radical enemies. extremism lives online while Europe
remembers a different spirit. A curtain, ruby red, like one never
seen before, a giant black spot, is that supposed to be on it?
A jumbo black spot on a red curtain, cover it with stainless steel
violet, hypnotic with beauty, all symbolizing advance. A covered
up region on the ruby red curtain. Maybe it is time to see what's
stuck in a regime.
Old February 16th 09, 06:43 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.physics,sci.skeptic
gabydewilde

On Feb 16, 4:07*am, " wrote:

[...]

It's the way of the inferior minded of ruling over the intellectuals.
The bottom line is: "those who cooperate will defeat those who do
not." It are the results that count.

Of course there is a minimum intellect required for basic survival. In
some countries people still burn petroleum. *shrug*

You cant eat math doodles.
Old February 16th 09, 06:45 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.physics
gabydewilde

On Feb 16, 6:17*am, " wrote:

They can say free country but I have nothing to positively procreate
words in ways people say it is a miracle of God in terms of verbal
abilities about what you wrote of philosophical (which is usually
manly)
issues, stuff, Gaby. Philosophy doesn't mix with women.

Who cares what you think?

:-)
Old February 16th 09, 06:49 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.physics,sci.skeptic
gb[_3_]

On Feb 15, 11:26*pm, gb wrote:
On Feb 15, 11:18*pm, gb wrote:

On Feb 15, 10:59*pm, gb wrote:

[...]

Dude. She is not respondin. Yez or noz today. I need to know.
Yez or noz, into the subject of pugnation and everything.

Old February 16th 09, 06:52 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.physics,sci.skeptic
gabydewilde

On Feb 16, 6:19*am, " wrote:
On Feb 15, 10:17*pm, " wrote:

On Feb 16, 4:07*am, " wrote:

[...]

Originally the male went hunting and the woman was occupied with care.

This clearly shows we men are fit for killing things and woman are fit
for caring about stuff.

This doesn't mean a woman cant be an excellent assassin, it means it
would take a man to teach her the art.

Most men are primates who know only to kill and parrot. Their empathy
is weak, they have just enough to prevent them from eating their
offspring.

Both sexes have their phylosophy.

____
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/factuurexpress
Old February 16th 09, 06:52 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.physics,sci.skeptic
gb[_3_]

And put Jesus hates your car bumper stickers on the back of SUV-s.
They are not here to listen to that. They are frozen in a courtroom
environment and waiting for someone to die. They won't move until
someone dies next.
Old February 16th 09, 06:58 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.physics
gabydewilde

On Feb 16, 6:24*am, " wrote:

Usually in civilized societies people introduce themselves when they
talk or write,

google it Anon.

nobody does that here. Or ask permission to raise a
subject.

I don't remember giving you permission to have anyone ask for your
permission.

But I can explain how it works.

Creative-, constructive-, thoughtful-people have their own website
with their own readers, friends, relationships etc

Those who cant accomplish creating something like that out of sheer
negativity just cant. It's their first rule.

The most socially aimed persona use chat rooms and email.

You find that what remains on forums and news groups.

You understand?

____
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/factuurexpress