LaDonna's Integrated Apollo One timeline

Old June 18th 04, 08:21 AM
Charleston

Default LaDonna's Integrated Apollo One timeline

I have *temporarily* posted LaDonna's Integrated "Apollo One Timeline" at my
website. I apologize in advance if there are any problems with the links
but they work on two different computers. I placed one up in html format
for those who do not have Excel and one up in Excel for those who do.
Rather than comment at this time, I hope others will take the time to look
at her work and consider it in the context of other Apollo documents on my
site as well as my posts here on the issue.

DISCLAIMER: I do not have any of the source documents for the timeline
other than what is in the Apollo 204 House Investigation report, so I can
not vouch for the accuracy of the timeline at this time.

Thanks

--

Daniel
http://www.challengerdisaster.info

Old June 18th 04, 04:06 PM
LaDonna Wyss

"Charleston" wrote in message news:wJwAc.6768$8r5.3127@fed1read03...
I have *temporarily* posted LaDonna's Integrated "Apollo One Timeline" at my
website. I apologize in advance if there are any problems with the links
but they work on two different computers. I placed one up in html format
for those who do not have Excel and one up in Excel for those who do.
Rather than comment at this time, I hope others will take the time to look
at her work and consider it in the context of other Apollo documents on my
site as well as my posts here on the issue.

DISCLAIMER: I do not have any of the source documents for the timeline
other than what is in the Apollo 204 House Investigation report, so I can
not vouch for the accuracy of the timeline at this time.

Thanks

I see you have it up; thank you. But I must correct you, Daniel: If
you have the Congressional Record you were quoting from the other day,
then you do have several of the source documents: The Investigative
Items are listed in Part II, Volume 3; the Test Lead Supervisor's Log
and the two technician's timelines are among the witness statements in
Part II, Volume I, and part of the NASA timelines came from the Record
as well (although some were among releases given to the press and not
bound in the Record.)
LaDonna
Old June 18th 04, 09:32 PM
Charleston

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote:
"Charleston" wrote:

[...]

Why? I put the spreadsheet up at what, Midnight? Is this how you thank
those who help you? With a correction?

If
you have the Congressional Record you were quoting from the other day,
then you do have several of the source documents: The Investigative
Items are listed in Part II, Volume 3; the Test Lead Supervisor's Log
and the two technician's timelines are among the witness statements in
Part II, Volume I, and part of the NASA timelines came from the Record
as well (although some were among releases given to the press and not
bound in the Record.)

I acknowledge that some of those documents are in the House Report, but I
wanted to verify their accuracy first. I currently have the House Report
checked out from the Library. I clearly have not had time to painstakingly
check the 45 pages of your work against those documents in the House Report.
I will do so when I can. I apologize for being less than perfectly clear.
I was less than perfectly awake.

Old June 19th 04, 03:19 AM
LaDonna Wyss

"Charleston" wrote in message news:GjIAc.12610$u%3.3745@fed1read04...
"LaDonna Wyss" wrote:
"Charleston" wrote:

[...]

LOL! You were actually funny here! :-)

The Apollo Hoax FAQ (is not spam) :-) Nathan Jones Misc 6 July 29th 04 06:14 AM
Apollo Buzz alDredge Astronomy Misc 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
Apollo Buzz alDredge Misc 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Astronomy Misc 15 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Misc 10 July 25th 04 02:57 PM