Chapt29 MECO theory evidence; poor reporting by NOVA on blackhole#384 Atom Totality 4th ed

Old March 29th 11, 06:59 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt29 MECO theory evidence; poor reporting by NOVA on blackhole#384 Atom Totality 4th ed

Chapter 29 MECO theory to explain high energy sources and dispel black-
hole
theory as science-fiction

Subject: NOVA doing science-fiction instead of science "Monster of the
Milky
Way"

Come to eat supper tonight and this NOVA show was
on, "Monster of the Milky Way" about black-holes.

It had been on several times in years past but I turned
it off because, I do not believe any black holes exist
and that imagination has just run amok over this topic.

I cringe at all the statements as if black holes are foregone
conclusions. And that these black-hole theorists can hog the center
stage with their fake theory.
And hog so that alternative theories that cast huge doubt are never
invited to speak out.

For instance the recent MECO theory by several astronomers proves no
black-holes in that galaxy and that the MECO emits a conical north and
south polar
vortices the same as what black-holes are conjectured to emit.

But all in all, I watched the program even though it was hard going
and alot of cringing.

But let me point out how weak their argument is. How
awfully weak and that they never deserved a hour long
NOVA show. Usually these type of shows have at least a 40% or 30% of
scientist who cast doubt on what the topic is but in this NOVA it was
pure 100% time on those convinced and what I would call deluded black
hole theorists.

But let me mention the tiny shred of evidence that holds that program
together. It was mentioned that if there are stars in a region where
it is suspected a black-hole that the star would accelerate in its
orbit and be hugely deflected. So they looked in the Sagittarus region
of the Milky Way and they found with their adaptive imaging that it
looked as though there was a body near Sagittarus that had this huge
deflection.

And from that shred of evidence we have a huge group of so called
scientists ( I call them science-fictionalists) dominating the
astronomy with their black
hole theory.

You see, if someone were to have been placed on that
PBS NOVA program to counter that claim would have
simply said. Look, take any region of the Milky Way
where there are a dense population of stars and you will easily find
the same sort of accelerated deflection
and where it is ludicrous to think there is a black-hole
nearby.

So in other words, the meager shred of evidence of
acceleration of stars near Sagitarus is nothing special.
That the astronomy community fell into a huge logic-hole (sorry for
the pun). A logic hole that they were looking for accelerated star
near Sagitarus, but then,
looking near any other place in the cosmos will get the
very same sought for accelerated star. So that logic
cannot give those scientists in that program evidence
of a black-hole, nor that an accelerated star is just as
likely to happen near a MECO.

And coupled with the fact that MECO theory has bold
evidence that black-holes cannot exist and that if you see a bipolar
funnel near a star does not mean it is a
black-hole but rather it could be a MECO.

So in this entire NOVA show on black-holes is a modern day science
propaganda and not a science
good program.

This used to bother me alot. But I realize that in science, usually
the first theories proffered to explain something are usually wrong
theories and that the
correct and true theories have to take time to oust and
remove the fiction theory. Black-holes are a fiction theory but it is
alright that they hog the limelight, because in the future, those so
called scientists will be laughed at, not congratulated.

So we need deluded people to stretch their necks out
on preposterous theories like black-holes, whilst the real scientists
with MECO slowly and gradually trashcan the delusionists. And it is
alright that the MECO theorists get no attention, get no respect, and
lie low for years while the delusionists hog away. It is alright,
because
in the future, it is the delusionists that
be studied for "what not to do to be a scientist"

Subject: MECO data should have been aired NOVA doing science-
fiction
instead of science "Monster of the Milky Way"

Some at Harvard, and other scientists found MECO's where originally it
was
thought to
be black-holes. They published their work and are now focusing on the
Milky Way
center to show that there lies a MECO in our galactic center. A MECO
is not a
black-hole and a MECO does not violate the laws of physics, for which
blackhole violates all the laws of physics.

So it is very much preposterous for NOVA to air a full hour of deluded
scientists
who are fixated on black-holes when MECOs exist and are a better
scientific explanation.

That entire hour of NOVA rested on a pitiful shred of evidence of
Andrea Ghez's
alleged being able to unscramble fuzzy dots and noise near our very
fuzzy galactic
nucleus of a few meager dots that looked to being accelerated. Well,
hells bells,
I can get the same meager results by looking at almost any binary star
system
where I can find the one star being accelerated. Sirius A and B are
the same setup
as Ghez's and McNamara's accelerated stars in the nucleus, so why not
say that
Sirius A is a black hole.

So for NOVA to delete the MECO work done to date in a program filled
with nothing
but black-hole delusionists is science reporting at its worst.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium