NASA Confirm 23th September 2017 end of the WORLD

Old September 23rd 17, 09:50 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Razzmatazz

Default NASA Confirm 23th September 2017 end of the WORLD

On Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 2:32:52 PM UTC-5, palsing wrote:
Well, it is already the 24th in Australia, so the prediction is found to be false

The Earth is flat and stretches out to infinity in all directions. The sun rises and sets the same everywhere, so it is today the 23rd of September, +- 0. It makes sense, no? Don't let those stinkin' scientists tell you otherwise, they are just part of the elite that's trying to take over the world!!

Razmatazz

Old September 23rd 17, 10:12 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

On Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 9:50:10 PM UTC+1, Razzmatazz wrote:
On Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 2:32:52 PM UTC-5, palsing wrote:
Well, it is already the 24th in Australia, so the prediction is found to be false

The Earth is flat and stretches out to infinity in all directions. The sun rises and sets the same everywhere,

Not so -

https://www.timeanddate.com/sun/antarctica/south-pole

The 'down all day' was replaced by 'up all day' on the 21st hence polar sunrise at the South pole and polar sunset at the North pole. The rotation behind the polar day/night cycle is a wonderful addition to the weekday cycle as it comes from the forward motion of the Earth through space.

The end of the celestial sphere universe is replaced by the motions of the Earth and it takes something really special to bring that fruition. Life comes out of the blue sometimes, like a wind that blows as the Johannine writings say.

Old September 24th 17, 04:52 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
StarDust

Old September 24th 17, 04:55 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
StarDust

On Monday, September 18, 2017 at 2:22:33 AM UTC-7, StarDust wrote:
On Sunday, September 17, 2017 at 8:50:10 PM UTC-7, StarDust wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR1ckPow4Ig

Enjoy!

I all ready bought extra rations of Twinkies, marshmallows and peanut butter! Common X-planet Nibiru, hit me!

Oh no, it's not truuuue!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un5TiJHzUHY

I even closed all my bank accounts, sold all my stocks and gave every thing to the poor!

Old September 24th 17, 07:19 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_3_]

On Sunday, 24 September 2017 05:01:52 UTC+2, RichA wrote:

"Dotards?" Taking cues from your buddy, the fat lump in N. Korea? Some people need to be reminded of which side they are supposed to be on. If it was WW2, a lot of fellow travelers in the U.S. would now be in prison, or executed. They didn't mince around back then with turn-coats.

Eeny meany miny mo... Kim or Dump? Who should go [first]?
Baby killer Kim was mistranslated according to some sources and the English language is a free feast anyway.

Your jingoistic tone suggests you have some sympathy for the fat raving loony presently using the White House toilets to dump his private caviar stash..
A gift from his best buddy, the other pinko, Commy faggot you probably resent for denying another crook her chance to be really, really wicked.

Watching them play their games of musical chairs on the Washington gravy train is a sordid sight for sore eyes.
There is no North Korea problem. There is only Baby Kim.
There is no Syria problem just another genocidal megalomaniac.

No US president has new clothes unless they stop talking garbage and take out the trash.
There is no need for global nuclear war. Just a couple of cruise missiles.
No more trash hiding behind a vast army of mistreated and hungry conscripts and terrified civilian cannon fodder.
Global lesson learned.

We move onto better things where a Swamp Thing like The Dump is no longer electable in a free, democratic society.
Pardon me if I don't go down on one knee to the Great World Leader.
I'll leave that to the Blairs of this insane world.
I hear he was a "good sport" at that sort of thing. ;-)
Old September 24th 17, 07:28 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_3_]

On Sunday, 24 September 2017 05:56:00 UTC+2, StarDust wrote:

I even closed all my bank accounts, sold all my stocks and gave every thing to the poor!

And the poor opened new bank accounts, bought all your stocks and lived happily ever after? ;-)

I should bring a a class action suite against the loony, bible thumping, sum scribbler for failure to provide the entertainment on cue.

At least you knew where you were with Einstein. Mind you, he made up a lot of his sums, too.
Old September 24th 17, 08:38 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
StarDust

On Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 1:50:10 PM UTC-7, Razzmatazz wrote:
On Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 2:32:52 PM UTC-5, palsing wrote:
Well, it is already the 24th in Australia, so the prediction is found to be false

The Earth is flat and stretches out to infinity in all directions. The sun rises and sets the same everywhere, so it is today the 23rd of September, +- 0. It makes sense, no? Don't let those stinkin' scientists tell you otherwise, they are just part of the elite that's trying to take over the world!!

Razmatazz

Yes, once I thought Earth was flat, I was sure, until I bought a telescope at Walmart than the light came into my mined!
Yee Haw, it's round like a babies butt with a big Swiss cheese orbiting around it. (o:
Old September 25th 17, 06:39 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_3_]

On Sunday, 24 September 2017 09:38:54 UTC+2, StarDust wrote:

Yes, once I thought Earth was flat, I was sure, until I bought a telescope at Walmart than the light came into my mined!
Yee Haw, it's round like a babies butt with a big Swiss cheese orbiting around it. (o:

Good grief! Have you been studying astronomy under 1461's tutelage?

Old September 25th 17, 08:38 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
StarDust

On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 10:39:11 PM UTC-7, Chris.B wrote:
On Sunday, 24 September 2017 09:38:54 UTC+2, StarDust wrote:

Yes, once I thought Earth was flat, I was sure, until I bought a telescope at Walmart than the light came into my mined!
Yee Haw, it's round like a babies butt with a big Swiss cheese orbiting around it. (o:

Good grief! Have you been studying astronomy under 1461's tutelage?

No, I had a Mayan teacher!
Once , I made a mistake and he wanted to cut my heart out for beef stew. )o:
Old September 25th 17, 09:43 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_3_]

On Monday, 25 September 2017 09:38:22 UTC+2, StarDust wrote:
On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 10:39:11 PM UTC-7, Chris.B wrote:

Good grief! Have you been studying astronomy under 1461's tutelage?

No, I had a Mayan teacher!
Once , I made a mistake and he wanted to cut my heart out for beef stew. )o:

That's public education for you.