DOW Jones hits new high ...

Old September 14th 17, 11:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default DOW Jones hits new high ...

Liberals are addled ... the half-breed had no hand in it, da Bitch is
still whining and blaming everyone else, while The Donald keeps
trucking along. Facts speak for themselves ....

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

.... which is why Liberals are so confused ... facts are an alien
concept to them and their stale brains ...

Old September 15th 17, 12:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 3:40:38 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Liberals are addled ... the half-breed had no hand in it, da Bitch is
still whining and blaming everyone else, while The Donald keeps
trucking along. Facts speak for themselves ....

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

... which is why Liberals are so confused ... facts are an alien
concept to them and their stale brains ...

So what do you think, Hägar? Will the Trump rally last out the rest of the year? Should I take my profits now, or stay the course with my penny stock holdings?

Double-A

Old September 15th 17, 12:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Double-A" wrote in message

On Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 3:40:38 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Liberals are addled ... the half-breed had no hand in it, da Bitch is
still whining and blaming everyone else, while The Donald keeps
trucking along. Facts speak for themselves ....

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

... which is why Liberals are so confused ... facts are an alien
concept to them and their stale brains ...

So what do you think, Hägar? Will the Trump rally last out the rest of the
year? Should I take my profits now, or stay the course with my penny stock
holdings?

Double-A

*** If I were you, I'd collect all the soda cans you can. With The
Donald stoking the economy, the price of aluminum is going up.
Supply and demand. Also gear up your dumpster diving activities,
for people on the run to make more money are more likely to
discard a half eaten Big Mac and ketchup soaked fries. If you
need help, contact noTroll ... he knows all about road kill.

Old September 16th 17, 12:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 4:47:47 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

The refund given for cans and bottles here in Oregon has recently increased from 5 cents to 10 cents! That business is booming! And it has happened since Trump became President!

Double-A

Old September 16th 17, 05:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

*** He's looking out for the schlepps of this world. Have you told
treBert yet ???

Old September 16th 17, 08:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 3:40:38 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Liberals are addled ... the half-breed had no hand in it, da Bitch is
still whining and blaming everyone else, while The Donald keeps
trucking along. Facts speak for themselves ....

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

... which is why Liberals are so confused ... facts are an alien
concept to them and their stale brains ...

30:1 ratio is when 1929 crash happened. so watch out.

Old September 16th 17, 08:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

has the copper theft gone away yet?

Double-A

Old September 16th 17, 01:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

***Hagar has been hoping that CA would provide a "bounty" on those 1 pint
liquor bottles and their brown bag covers that infest his trailer park and
its sewage lagoon/recreational swimming area.

Old September 16th 17, 05:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

WOW ... talk about stupidity reigning supreme ...

Old September 16th 17, 08:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

At least Hägar won't have to worry about the EPA establishing a super fund to drain his beloved sewage lagoon. Trump is not at all big on environmentalism.

Double-A