What if a Planet Only has One Life?

Old August 27th 17, 07:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default What if a Planet Only has One Life?

It could be just seaweed.TreBert
Old August 27th 17, 08:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote
that Bert's brain is just seaweed.TreBert
"it's a pity", he says. "Go figure".... since since
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent
are very different.
Old August 27th 17, 09:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, August 27, 2017 at 11:24:40 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
It could be just seaweed.TreBert

It would have to have at least rice too to go in the seaweed soup!

Double-A

Old August 31st 17, 09:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, August 27, 2017 at 11:24:40 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
It could be just seaweed.TreBert

I make MSP soup(no rice) Lots of carrots and spice it with cinnonum and a little salt.Its tasty and good for your blood to feed your cells full time. Trebert
Old September 17th 17, 07:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 1:32:59 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, August 27, 2017 at 11:24:40 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
It could be just seaweed.TreBert

I make MSP soup(no rice) Lots of carrots and spice it with cinnonum and a little salt.Its tasty and good for your blood to feed your cells full time. Trebert

Planet with having just one large animal that life could be a sponge,or clam.TreBert
Old September 17th 17, 09:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, September 17, 2017 at 11:20:17 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 1:32:59 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, August 27, 2017 at 11:24:40 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
It could be just seaweed.TreBert

I make MSP soup(no rice) Lots of carrots and spice it with cinnonum and a little salt.Its tasty and good for your blood to feed your cells full time. Trebert

Planet with having just one large animal that life could be a sponge,or clam.TreBert

Why not Godzilla? He's a one of a kind!

Double-A
Old September 17th 17, 09:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrot that he
is a mooch, a conman & sponging off the public through
as _______ Glazier, the Turd-man of Anaheim________

with http://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-WRONG-Predictions
& being http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017,
who is http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
doing this http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg,
as he waits for http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker
but refuses http://tinyurl.com/Herbert-Glazier-s-Reprieve &
then http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Swine-Glazier-cries as seen
in his http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017 by
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig who said
"it's tricky", but "it fits" & "it's on the money". "Go Figure"

Old September 23rd 17, 09:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, September 17, 2017 at 1:13:40 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, September 17, 2017 at 11:20:17 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 1:32:59 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, August 27, 2017 at 11:24:40 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
It could be just seaweed.TreBert

I make MSP soup(no rice) Lots of carrots and spice it with cinnonum and a little salt.Its tasty and good for your blood to feed your cells full time. Trebert

Planet with having just one large animal that life could be a sponge,or clam.TreBert

Why not Godzilla? He's a one of a kind!

Double-A

Does Godzilla have a girl friend? If Godzilla was in a movie with King Kong who would be the star?I think Godzilla would knock the building down killing the kong. Treert
Old September 23rd 17, 10:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 1:49:59 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, September 17, 2017 at 1:13:40 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, September 17, 2017 at 11:20:17 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 1:32:59 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, August 27, 2017 at 11:24:40 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
It could be just seaweed.TreBert

I make MSP soup(no rice) Lots of carrots and spice it with cinnonum and a little salt.Its tasty and good for your blood to feed your cells full time. Trebert

Planet with having just one large animal that life could be a sponge,or clam.TreBert

Why not Godzilla? He's a one of a kind!

Double-A

Does Godzilla have a girl friend? If Godzilla was in a movie with King Kong who would be the star?I think Godzilla would knock the building down killing the kong. Treert

They seem to be making that movie now.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/fil...shup-week-geek

You will have to watch it to see which one wins.

Double-A

Old September 24th 17, 07:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 2:43:57 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

A virus as tiny as it is could do them both in.Its what we can't see that is most killing to humankind.Florida small animals kill more than gators.Trebert