Amazon skewing Hitlery book reviews to keep sales illusion going

Old September 18th 17, 10:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default Amazon skewing Hitlery book reviews to keep sales illusion going

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9SniU56jDY

And yes, they are blocking ANY bad reviews.
She can't even flog a book without her corruption of the system.

Old September 18th 17, 07:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Monday, September 18, 2017 at 2:32:23 AM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9SniU56jDY

And yes, they are blocking ANY bad reviews.
She can't even flog a book without her corruption of the system.

Not all the bad reviews have been blocked... from Amazon...

1.0 out of 5 starsAmazon wiped out negative reviews
ByAmazon Customeron September 14, 2017
Format: Hardcover|Verified Purchase
what happened to the negative reviews? Looks like Amazon is censoring. I read this book -- a curiosity but lacking true substance and introspection.
50+ comments| 11,220 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
Report abuse
1.0 out of 5 starsTry again. I put a review on this site ...
ByPlease do not deleteon September 15, 2017
Format: Hardcover|Verified Purchase
Try again.
I put a review on this site yesterday. It was a negative review, not nasty, but negative, and I bought the book from Amazon-----it was deleted.

This is a very poorly written book and nothing but a Trump bashing. She lost and needs to come to grips with that. Writing negative books and Amazon deleting negative reviews is not going to get her elected. The whole concept of democracy is evidently lost on Hillary and Amazon-I ran therefore I should win is not how it works. Simply because her last name is Clinton does not give her the right to be president. A lot of people have lost presidential races, you don't see anyone whining in books about it. In this book she has shown she is not mature enough to be president.
39 comments| 5,466 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
Report abuse
1.0 out of 5 starsExactly as bad as you thought it would be, except a tad worse.
Bymichaelon September 14, 2017
Format: Hardcover|Verified Purchase
This book is exactly what we all expected, full of anger and bitterness and no actual remorse or even the hint of personal responsibility. Sure she writes the ubiquitous " I take full responsibility bla bla bla...". In fact, she blames everyone but herself. From the Russians to her emails to Kellyann Conway and fake news, no one is left alone. The only good part of this book is the ability to relive the experience of the total and complete takedown of a woman who dedicated her entire life to her own enrichment from a guy who is the exact opposite. Its nothing but poetic justice and this book is great at reliving every moment of it.
50+ comments| 7,267 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
Report abuse
1.0 out of 5 starsLitany of Excuses
ByMichael V.on September 15, 2017
Format: Hardcover|Verified Purchase
It's the same tired list of excuses why Hillary lost. Nothing new that we haven't heard from her and her minions before. It's a very fast read, but a waste of money. Cheaper just to Goggle Hillary Clinton's excuses. She blames everyone but herself.
23 comments| 4,178 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
Report abuse
1.0 out of 5 starsBelongs in the Fiction section
ByAmazon Customeron September 15, 2017
Format: Audible Audio Edition|Verified Purchase
I'm going to have to rate this book 1 star every day until Amazon discontinues its deletion of my rating. This book is a deep dive into the mind of a self serving liberal who cannot believe she lost due to her being a terrible person and instead illustrates a fantastical conspiracy full of shadowy Russian agents voodoo and self righteousness.

Obviously a wonderful work of fiction, to market it as fact though is dishonest.
25 comments| 3,989 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
Report abuse
1.0 out of 5 starsBelongs in the fiction section.
ByTony Hon September 15, 2017
Format: Hardcover|Verified Purchase
an amazing work of fiction.
14 comments| 4,268 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
Report abuse
1.0 out of 5 starsLike so many others my previous review has been taken ...
ByLannyon September 16, 2017
Format: Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
Like so many others my previous review has been taken down because it was critical of Clinton's book. In my previous review I referenced her book Hard Choices...."Believe it or not I actually liked this book." Before Amazon took my previous down they used the line..."Believe it or not I actually liked this book" to highlight what I had supposedly said about What Happened. .. If Amazon doesn't want our opinion stop asking for it. Joseph Stalin would be proud of you guys.
29 comments| 2,205 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
Report abuse
1.0 out of 5 starsPitiful
ByAmazon Customeron September 15, 2017
Format: Hardcover|Verified Purchase
What a sad sad woman.
11 comments| 4,031 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
Report abuse
1.0 out of 5 starsAwful
ByTimmyon September 15, 2017
Format: Hardcover|Verified Purchase
Worst book I've ever read.
8 comments| 3,085 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
Report abuse
1.0 out of 5 starsA complete waste of time and money
ByP. Weston September 13, 2017
Format: Hardcover|Verified Purchase
A complete waste of time and money. Usually I read a book straight through but this one was so full of vitriol I could barely read through each chapter.
Old September 20th 17, 04:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

palsing wrote:
On Monday, September 18, 2017 at 2:32:23 AM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9SniU56jDY

And yes, they are blocking ANY bad reviews.
She can't even flog a book without her corruption of the system.

Not all the bad reviews have been blocked... from Amazon...

Seems there is more proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqoRuI148AA

Attention Hitlery-heads Bast[_2_] Misc 0 January 20th 17 06:05 PM
Hitlery: Just trust me on this one ... Hägar Misc 1 March 11th 15 10:07 PM
A Monument for Hitlery ... Double-A[_4_] Misc 3 July 8th 14 01:39 AM
Why Hitlery is Radioactive ... G=EMC^2TreBert Misc 1 April 23rd 14 02:31 PM
Albetration 2394 AD NEW Book at Amazon Brian Pinzon Misc 1 April 12th 06 07:56 PM