Shock Wave That Hit Russia in 2013 WOW

Old September 14th 17, 11:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Shock Wave That Hit Russia in 2013 WOW

A 10,000 ton rock came into the Earth at 25,000 mph. It exploded and the shock wave injured over 1500 people. That is the most scary hit in my life time.It proves no place is safe from outer space. Without our heavy atmosphere only microbes could be. Mars proves this reality.TreBert
Old September 15th 17, 12:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Herbert Glazier" who is
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig wrote:
"Get the picture" that Treber is "badly damaged goods"
but day after day Glazier still behaves like a dog that
barks into the night at a distant noise he knows nothing
about, .... and he keeps on barking and barking.... LOL

Old September 17th 17, 07:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 3:20:23 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
A 10,000 ton rock came into the Earth at 25,000 mph. It exploded and the shock wave injured over 1500 people. That is the most scary hit in my life time.It proves no place is safe from outer space. Without our heavy atmosphere only microbes could be. Mars proves this reality.TreBert

NASA made meteors in orbit and crashing to Earth at ten times the speed of sound is our latest weapon.Its green.6 of them would do great damage to a large city.Lookout Kim.TreBert
Old September 17th 17, 09:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
Its green Glazierola by _ Glazier, the Turd-man of Anaheim_

with http://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-WRONG-Predictions
& being http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017,
who is http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
doing this http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg,
as he waits for http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker
but refuses http://tinyurl.com/Herbert-Glazier-s-Reprieve &
then http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Swine-Glazier-cries as seen
in his http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017 by
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig who said
"it's tricky", but "it fits" & "it's on the money". "Go Figure"

Old October 1st 17, 07:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, September 17, 2017 at 11:08:34 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 3:20:23 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
A 10,000 ton rock came into the Earth at 25,000 mph. It exploded and the shock wave injured over 1500 people. That is the most scary hit in my life time.It proves no place is safe from outer space. Without our heavy atmosphere only microbes could be. Mars proves this reality.TreBert

NASA made meteors in orbit and crashing to Earth at ten times the speed of sound is our latest weapon.Its green.6 of them would do great damage to a large city.Lookout Kim.TreBert

If USA or China get hit by a meteor and think its an H-bomb best to run for the hills.Scary that Kim and Trump are low wits in physics. Reality is "wait and see does not fit . Trebert
Old October 1st 17, 08:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"If USA or China get hit by a meteor and think its an
H-bomb best to run for the hills.Scary that Trump is
a low wit in physics", but Trump is the Presients while
Bert is http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig
that posts his Glazierola and his Gutter physics as
Glazier ****s into the pail in his Van & waits for
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker
who is a GOPer that engineers his pending demise
and has a gruesome end in store for Bert. It's a pity,
says Bert: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" __**