Venus with its Runaway Greenhouse.

Old September 14th 17, 10:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Venus with its Runaway Greenhouse.

Its the worse case of planet heating up.In earth's case the warming is created by humans.(GOPers) Venus is a lot further from the Sun then Mercury,and yet its hotter WOW Gore warned us,but GOPer press called him crazy.Get the picture Treber
Old September 15th 17, 12:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 2:34:09 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Its the worse case of planet heating up.In earth's case the warming is created by humans.(GOPers) Venus is a lot further from the Sun then Mercury,and yet its hotter WOW Gore warned us,but GOPer press called him crazy.Get the picture Treber

The Venusian atmosphere is about 100 times thicker than Earth's. Mercury has hardly any atmosphere to speak of. That's the difference.

Double-A

Old September 15th 17, 12:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" who is
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig wrote:
"Get the picture" that Treber is "badly damaged goods"
but day after day Glazier still behaves like a dog that
barks into the night at a distant noise he knows nothing
about, .... and he keeps on barking and barking.... LOL

Old September 15th 17, 03:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

wrote:
Its the worse case of planet heating up.In earth's case the warming is
created by humans.(GOPers) Venus is a lot further from the Sun then
Mercury,and yet its hotter WOW Gore warned us,but GOPer press called
him crazy.Get the picture Treber

The Venusian atmosphere is about 100 times thicker than Earth's.
Mercury has hardly any atmosphere to speak of. That's the difference.

Double-A

Mercury and earths moon are pretty similar as far as atmosphere goes.
Both are prettry well unprotected from solar radiation.

Yet we are told that the surface temperature while in the sun on Mercury,
would not allow for any sort of landers or astronauts to survive for more
than a few minutes.
Yet we were told that men went to the moon and came back with no problems
whatsoever.

....Still want to believe that Apollo fairytale ?, Now that we know better
half a century later, when NASA still can't get men past the Van Allen Belts
without dying.

Old September 16th 17, 12:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

wrote:
[...]

Mercury is a hell of a lot closer to the inferno of the Sun than is the Moon. Though their similarity makes me wonder if they didn't originate in the same region.

Double-A

Old September 16th 17, 01:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Ned Latham[_2_]

Double-A wrote:
Bast wrote:

----snip----

Mercury and earths moon are pretty similar as far as atmosphere
goes. Both are pretty well unprotected from solar radiation.

Yet we are told that the surface temperature while in the sun
on Mercury, would not allow for any sort of landers or astronauts
to survive for more than a few minutes.

Why the "yet"?

Yet we were told that men went to the moon and came back with no
problems whatsoever.

Why the "yet"?

Mercury is a hell of a lot closer to the inferno of the Sun than
is the Moon.

Mercury is 58 million km from the sun; the Earth/moon system is
150 million km from the sun; therefore the intensity of solar
radiation on the moon is (58/150)^2 = 0.15 times its intensity
on Mercury.