Going Forth to Rule the World

Old May 22nd 06, 05:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Going Forth to Rule the World

Going Forth to Rule the World

The Great Secret... How we Warhols destroy halouf* despots... *meaning
wild pig (schwein being German for swine).

"Testament of Amram" (4Q535, Manuscript B)

"I saw Watchers in my vision, the dream-vision. Two (men) were fighting
over me, saying...and holding a great contest over me. I asked them,
'Who are you, that you are thus empo[wered over me?' They answered me,
'We] [have been em]powered and rule over all mankind'. They said to me,
'Which of us do yo[u choose to rule (you)?' I raised my eyes and
looked.] [One] of them was terri]fying in his appearance, [like a
s]erpent, [his] cl[oa]k many-colored yet very dark...[And I looked
again], and...in his appearance, his visage like a viper, and
[wearing...] [exceedingly, and all his eyes...]"
"[I replied to him,] 'This [Watcher,] so is he?' He answered me, 'This
Wa[tcher...] [and his three names are Belial and Prince of Darkness]
and King of Evil.'"

The Wars of Gods and Men... charming colour of heroism which invokes
the magical ages of Homer and which presents them to us in the gharb of
Greek half-gods.

The Battle of the three Kings... the hymn of eternity...to Abbderrahman
El majdoob's voice... The Warhol of the year 1578 told us about
Sebastian, the king of Portugal, lunched on his way from Asilah, where
he had landed, to his death the following day at the cataclysmic Battle
of the Three Kings near Ksar El Kebir....

"I looked down at AlCassar,

A city echoing its own silence

Counting down for its end

Peeping out of Mount Sarsar

Awe..... What a prophecy!... What a view!.... down the mountain of
olives... Ksar El kebir.... The city of castles. The city of King
Arthur, Camelot. A city devoid of action and life except for the
movements of those hurrying to close the windows of their castles ...
We look down at Valley of the three Kings, at Oued Lucus... The river
of transparent waters... Orange, now... Red.... Crimson ...Blackish...
The river is filling out... Filling ... Filling ... The water surface
is mounting persistently to the dam brim... Now , we are waiting for
the ultimate deluge...We count down hysterically for Sebastian
Rodriguez' drowning ... We count down for the drowning of the
Despot.. We wave about our hands... Our shirts... Djelabas...

God is Great!

(....) (....)

God is Great!

(...!) (BOEM!)

God is Great!

(BOEM!) (BOEM!)

God is...

(BOEM!) (dong!)"

Right Three loud Boooms and the drowning of the three Halouf Despots
and their PIG armees followed... The historical event more substitute
was in 1578, en that the battle got rid of the three kings to borders
of rio Lucus, between king Sebastián of Portugal along with the fallen
fake king of Moro'cco Mohamed the black, against the True Moorish King
Bou Ahmed, that sent his Sun and the Light Warriors, took part
Portuguese, Spanish, Italian Germans, French, Dannish, Norvegians,
Dutch and Belgians... dying the three kings and being the aim on the
expeditions of Portugal to conquer the Moorish kingdom of MA GHARB.

The battle had been King Sebastião of Portugal's dream since he was a
child. He wanted to fight the Moorish light people and submit us as
they did in L'Andalucia with our brothers and sisters. Legend says that
young King Sebastião promissed to his men that the cross would win
against the crescent and that they didn't need to fight: he could kill
every Moor on Earth by himself. It didn't happen. The soldiers drownend
at the Moorish Plaza , and after a couple of hours at Alcacer Quibir
battle fields. Neither their king nor the warriors were there to tell
how they lost the battle at our grain fields.(Moorish Victory Field of
the Three Kings)

During the Spanish domain over Portugal, many people taught that the
monarch was still alive, perhaps taken prisoner. They hoped that he
would come back to his homeland and claim the Portuguese throne once
again. The believers in this theory where called "Sebastianists". Many
people, willing to conquer the Portuguese throne, claimed to be King
Sebastião.

Sebastianism is part of the Portuguese mythology and culture. It means
waiting for a hero that will save Portugal and lead it to the Fifth
Empire, and known as Eu nacional (national Me). There are possible
mentions of this halouf in the Armageddon of Nostradamus. Fernando
Pessoa also wrote about this halouf-to-come in his epic A mensagem (The
Message) supporting his ideas on predictions and myths.

Armaggedon: Century V

:The great city of Tarsus by the Gauls Will be destroyed, all of the
Turban captives: Help by sea from the great one of Portugal, First
day of summer Urban's consecration.

Sebastian, the Child King

The name 'Sebastianism' derives from King Sebastian of Portugal
(January 20, 1554 - August 4, 1578), grandson of John III, who became
heir to the throne due to the death of his father, prince Joao of
Portugal in 1554 two weeks before his birth, and who succeeded to the
throne three years later. This period saw continued Portuguese colonial
expansion in Africa, Asia and Brazil. Luis de Camões wrote the Lusiad
in his honor. The young King grew up under the guidance of the Jesuits.
He also convinced himself that he was to be Christ's captain in a
crusade against Us the Moorish light people.

Almost immediately upon attaining his majority, Sebastian began plans
for a great crusade against Faz. The Portuguese crusaders crossed into
the Holy land in 1578 and, against the advice and warnings of my
Gran'da'dy, Sebastian marched towards Ksar El Kebir. At Alcazarquivir
the Portuguese were drownend by Ahmed von Saali... My beloved
Gran'da'dy.

But for the Portuguese people, he had just disappeared and he would
return home, to such an extent that, in 1640, King John IV of Portugal
had to swear to yield his throne to Sebastian, in case Sebastian (who
would then be 86 years old) returned.

After his death, Portugal saw its independence gone (1580) and the
Portuguese Empire started its decline. In the time of Spanish
occupation (1580-1640), impostors claimed to be King Sebastian in 1584,
1585, 1595 and 1598. Because of these events, Sebastian passed into
legend as a great Portuguese patriot and hero - the "sleeping King" who
would return to help Portugal in her darkest hour, on a foggy day.

Other "hidden" heroes

* King Arthur of England
* Mahdi
* The Emprore Federico from Germay' Aka Red Beard
* Jesus Aka Hasan el Mesbah' Blackbeards Sun
* Louis XIV

"For The Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command,
with the archangel's call, and with the sound of the trumpet of God.
And the dead in Christ will rise first; then we who are alive, who are
left, shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet The
Lord in the air." (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 RSV)
1. Jesus will come back to life
2. Jesus will fly around

"And with bright yellow aura will he fall appear the sign of the Son of
man in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and
they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power
and great strength." (Matthew 24:29-31 RSV)
1. Jesus will have a bright yellow aura around him
2. Jesus will be ripped and powerful

"Then TheLord will go forth and fight against those nations as when He
fights on a day of battle." (Zechariah 14:3-5)
1. Jesus will love to fight.

"On that day the Mount of Olives shall be split in two from east to
west by a very wide valley; so that one half of the Mount shall
withdraw northward, and the other half southward; and you shall flee as
you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah."
(Zechariah 14:3-5)
2. Jesus will create widespread panic through geographical disasters
and earthquakes.

In conclusion: Jesus will come, fly around with a yellow aura around
him, fight all the time, and in doing so creating giant holes in the
terrain with his super powers....
I can only think of one Man that fits this description: The Second
Cometh of Blackbeard, The Great Teach R Sun... Live... on all the
stages with his Magic Heavens Sally Ma Rock, Ma RIP...

Yes, I was shocked at first too. No one could have known that the
Sleeping King was returning as a Sally Pi'rat. I sure didn't, but it
makes sense. Who else could regulate the earth with justice while still
being ruthless and powerful enough to fire giant balls of energy at
those who ****ed him off? Amazing, isn't it?
Plus, the name Jesus has the letters "S," "S," and "J" in it. That
cannot be a coincidence. It is certain now. Sleeping Sally Jesus is
coming and he's ****ed with all this frogs, Rats and vipers infecting
his Warhol'lands again... and transforming his Moorish Story to a
stupied Halouf taile of firmaments... Shall he forgive the sufferings
his people have seen, In L'andalucia "... tailors were not to make
garments nor silver-smiths jewels after their (Moorish) fashion; baths
were prohibited; all births were to be watched by Christian midwives to
see that no Moorish rites were performed; disarmament was to be
enforced by a rigid inspection of licences; their doors were to be kept
open on feast-days, Fridays, Saturdays, and during weddings, to see
that Moorish rites were abandoned and Christian ones observed...no
Moorish names were to be used and they were not to keep 'gacis' or
unbaptised Moors either free or as slaves."

Will he forgive?g Thats the Question... Warhol reporting from high
above the Mount of Olives, watching over the city of David (DHABI),
from the Sarsari Ma Rock... The Ma Rip for Evil Halouf.

The Teach R Sun.... Hasan El Mesbah, the Green pea'sant Prince Von
Saali.

Historical comparisons Chance Policy 81 March 27th 06 05:54 AM
NOMINATION: digest, volume 2453397 Ross Astronomy Misc 233 October 23rd 05 04:24 AM
Runaway Global Warming Possible! Thomas Lee Elifritz Policy 922 May 2nd 05 03:52 PM
The Future of Physics and the World [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 April 3rd 05 12:37 AM
All technology outdated betalimit Policy 0 September 20th 04 03:41 PM