FROGS TO ATTACK LYBIA IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS!

Old March 19th 11, 04:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BDK[_5_]

Default FROGS TO ATTACK LYBIA IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS!

In article ,
says...

I still can't decide whether you're a tinfoil hat, a Turing bot, or just
plain a stupid jerk.

Warhol wrote:

Explain me how frogs can be Human?

http://www.fancast.com/blogs/wp-cont...ages/frogs.jpg

BRRRRappp!

So what are the methods to check milk for radiation? I know that after
Chernobyl, milk was discarded due to radiation poisoning.

Whata joke, they invaded Iraq for Imaginary WMD's but they got clouds
of Radiation coming their way... These people are a damn joke, hell is
real and they all rot in it...

Didn't I say don't touch the Shores of Tripoli... it's a Pandora box.

Hide your babies!

UND MORE NEWS...

BREAKING ** ALL SIX REACTORS CONTAIN PLUTONIUM !!!!! DOOOM!

oh ****! Fuk'U'Frogs!

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/03...d-reactors-spe
nt-fuel-pools/

The fuel rods at all six reactors at the stricken Fukushima Dai-ichi
complex contain plutonium ? better known as fuel for nuclear weapons

6*60=360 Nuclear Dirty bombs... How ****ed the NWO are in this
situation?

... a fraction of as gram will kill ya deader than anything...

indeed nasty stuff, especially damaging to lungs and kidneys. It is
also less stable than uranium and can more easily spark a dangerous
nuclear chain reaction.

There is only one thing to do... Surrender/Slem To this Sallee Rovers
Sun or walk or Fezzan Pirate Plank...

the cat it's on the roof

you know...you cannot say someone the cat is dead... so you try to go
round and round...

On Mar 18, 10:36*pm, "seeker" wrote:
"Warhol" wrote in message

On Mar 18, 9:17 pm, "seeker" wrote:
"Warhol" wrote in message

om.

..
FROGS TO ATTACK LYBIA IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS!

Man what a racist thing to say. But what is really going on in the
mid

dle
east? I get how America funded those tyrannical dictators so one
day t

he
people would rise up against them and hen it would be able to put
in puppet
dictators and make the people think they have won but what is
really behind
the protests? I'll bet you neocons are loving the thought of
another w

ar
though. Watch as the oil prices rise...

Frogs are not a race fool... they are vermin like serpents, rats
and scorpions...

Yep you're a racist, people who hate black people would say "black
people are not a race, they are apes..."

UND DARE FRUNDS...

CHECK YOUR MILK FOR RADIATION!

California has lots of cows, second in dairy only to Wisconsin.

Radio-active particles fall on the land. Cows eat the grass. Cows
give milk. You drink the milk.

Watch the Warholian wrath there first...its coming folks!

Surrender NOW... Or BURN from inside and outside...

Cowards what do you think can attack unpunshed Fezzan Land...

Warhol is gone show you a little of Moorish Magic that's cometh
from Spirit in the LAMP....

Remark no one is forcing you to drink milk...

I vote for all three!

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!