THE PLANCK-UNITS and THE QUANTUM-COSMOLOGICAL-UNITS

Old January 19th 08, 11:24 PM posted to sci.physics, sci.astro, dk.videnskab
[email protected]

Default THE PLANCK-UNITS and THE QUANTUM-COSMOLOGICAL-UNITS

THE PLANCK-UNITS and THE QUANTUM-COSMOLOGICAL-UNITS.

By Louis Nielsen
Denmark

Treatise: http://www.rostra.dk/louis

THE PLANCK QUANTITIES.
The so-called Planck quantities are not based on a physical theory,
and they are not basis for a physical theory. They are 'constructed'
purely by dimensional analysis from Newton's gravitational constant G,
the velocity of light c and Planck's constant h.

The intention of Max Planck (1858-1947) was - in 1899 - to find a unit
of length l(pl), a unit of time t(pl) and a unit of mass m(pl),
independent of specific local systems.
( Reference: Max Planck: 'Über irreversible Strahlungsvorgänge'.
Sitzungsberichte der Preußischen Akademie der Wissenschaften, vol. 5,
p. 479 (1899) )

The planck-length l(pl), the planck-time t(pl) and the planck-mass
m(pl) are (without the number pi) defined by:

(1) l(pl) = ((h*G)/c^(3))^(1/2) = 4.1*10^(-35) meter

(2) t(pl) = l(pl)/c = 1.4*10^(-43) sec

(3) m(pl) = ((h*c)/G)^(1/2) = 5.5*10^(-8) kg

Most cosmologists, trying to describe the earliest phases of the
Universe by the Big Bang model, use the Planck time unit, about
10^(-43) sec, as the nearest possible time which can be used to
approach the 'moment' of the Big Bang.
Events before the Planck time cannot be described by the conventional
cosmological theories. Einstein's general theory of relativity, which
is basic for the accepted cosmological models, collapses when we try
to analyse the early Universe. The reason is that the theory of
general relativity is not based on quantum physics.

THE QUANTUM-COSMOLOGICAL UNITS.
Let us define the following absolute quantum-cosmological quantities:
The elementary length, the 'quantum of length' r, the elementary time,
the 'quantum of time' t, and the actual elementary mass, the 'quantum
of mass' m.
The absolute quantum-cosmological units are defined by:

(4) r = h/(M*c) = 1.4*10^(-102) meter

(5) t = r/c = 4.7*10^(-111) sec

(6) m = h/(R*c) = 2.2*10^(-68) kg

In equation (4) M = 1.6*10^(60) kg is the total and constant mass of
the Universe (See my treatise about a calculation of the value of M),
h is Planck's constant and c is the velocity of light. In equation (6)
R = 1*10^(26) meter is the actual extension of the Universe. The
magnitude of the mass-quantum m in equation (6) is the value in our
epoch.

All lengths, time-intervals and masses are quantized.

THE QUANTUM-EVOLUTION OF THE UNIVERSE.
I postulate that the connection between the actual extension R of the
Universe and the 'quantum of length' r is:

(7) R = n* r

We can call n the 'Cosmic Evolution Quantum Number'. As the Universe
evolves in 'quantum jumps' n is 'ticking' up through the natural
numbers, beginning with the number one when the Universe came into
existence.
A discovery is that n is equal to the third power of the actual and
variable ratio between the magnitudes of the electrostatic and the
gravitostatic forces between two electrons. (Please see my treatise)

The connection between the total mass M of the Universe and the actual
'quantum of mass' m is:

(8) M = n*m

In (8) m is the mass of the actual - and variable - smallest energy-/
matter quantum in the Universe. This energy-/matter quantum I have
given the name Uniton (The cosmic unit particle).
In our epoch n = 7.2*10^127. The actual value of n is equal to the
actual number of possible Unitons in the Universe.
In our epoch the number of possible Unitons in the Universe is thus
equal to 7.2*10^127.

The connection between the actual age T of the Universe and the
'quantum of time' t is:

(9) T = R/c = n* t

RELATIONS BETWEEN THE COSMIC QUANTUM-UNITS AND THE PLANCK'S UNITS.
The quantum-cosmological quantities define a set of cosmic quantum-
units, which are much smaller and much more fundamental than the
Planck units. In my dissertation I show the connection between the
cosmic quantum-units and the Planck units, and furthermore I show
which role the Planck units play in the quantum-evolution of the
Universe.
From the equations (1) and (7) we can calculate the value n(pl) of the
cosmic evolution quantum number when the Universe had an extension
equal to the Planck length l(pl) and an age equal to the Planck time
t(pl). We get:

(10) n(pl) = l(pl)/r = 2.9*10^(67)

n(pl) - which is a natural number - is also the number of unitons in
the Universe, when its age was equal to the Planck time.
From equation (8) we can calculate the mass m(t(pl)) of a single
Uniton when the Universe had an age equal to the Planck-time t(pl). We
get:

(11) m(t(pl)) = M/n(pl) = 5.5*10^(-8) kg

The result in equation (11) is interesting. Comparing the value in
equation (11) with the value in equation (3) we see the following:
The Planck mass m(pl) is equal to the mass m(t(pl)) of the Uniton,
when the Universe had an extension equal to the Planck length and an
age equal to the Planck time!
The relatively great Planck mass has been an enigma. But the above
considerations can explain the great value of the Planck mass.

THE PLANCK QUANTUM-STATE OF THE UNIVERSE.
When the Universe had an extension equal to the Planck length
4.1*10^(-35) meter, then it had an age equal to the Planck time
1.4*10^(-43) sec, and it consisted of 2.9*10^(67) Unitons, each with a
mass equal to the Planck mass 5.5*10^(-8) kg.

The Planck quantities can thus be derived from the following quantum-
cosmological quantities:
The quantum of length r, the quantum of time t and the total mass M of
the Universe.

You can study more in my treatise:

http://www.rostra.dk/louis

Best regards
Louis Nielsen
Denmark

Old January 19th 08, 11:58 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,dk.videnskab
Uncle Al

wrote:
[snip crap]

THE PLANCK QUANTITIES.
The so-called Planck quantities are not based on a physical theory,
and they are not basis for a physical theory. They are 'constructed'
purely by dimensional analysis from Newton's gravitational constant G,
the velocity of light c and Planck's constant h.

[snip lots of crap]

Yup - that's why they work. You cannot evade dimensioned observables
- they've got to synch.

The Planck quantities can thus be derived from the following quantum-
cosmological quantities:
The quantum of length r, the quantum of time t and the total mass M of
the Universe.

[snip rest of crap]

The total mass M of the universe? Baryonic mass, dark matter mass,
dark energy mass, all masses together? Mass within our light cone or
mass throughout the entirety of creation? How do you measure anything
outside your ligthcone, git?

What about the Weyl tensor that allows gravitation without mass?
Gravitation has positive feedback, gravitation is non-linear. You are
hopelessly lost given trivialities. Planck quantities are immune to
all of it.

Pookie pookie.

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/

Old January 20th 08, 12:20 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,dk.videnskab
Androcles[_7_]

"Uncle Al" wrote in message
Open sewer with Schwartztord floating (River of ****) snipped.

http://tinyurl.com/2g2ukd
20 Aug 2003, 21:16

| Hey stupid:

| 1) Newton summing velocities, [V1 + V2] = V1 + V2
| 2) Special Relativity summing velocities, [V1 + V2] = (V1 + V2)/[1
+(V1)(V2)/c^2]

HEY ****HEAD!
We'll proactively play it your way, ****.

| [@] Among the reasons it is unphysical is the fact that the
| composition of two velocities to the right can result in a
| velocity to the left. Another reason is that "time" acts
| just like "space". Neither of these are true in the world
| we inhabit.
|

| Tom Roberts

No aether.
No ****ing aether.
NO ****IN' AETHER.
NO ****ING AETHER, DUMB****!
NO GODDAMN ****ING AETHER, YOU USELESS PILE OF ****!
TAKE YOUR POXY AETHER AND SHOVE IT UP YER ARSE,
YOU MORON!!

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...ic/brokpen.jpg
The pencil is broken. Don't like empirical observations, Schwartz****?
****head.

Catch 22:
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einst...ures/img22.gif
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einst...ures/img76.gif

"BTW, you ****-faced baboon, "(c+v) appears nowhere in the paper, nor
could it. Hey Schwartz****, you are an ineducable idiot. Your high
school should be leveled and replaced by an abandoned bowling alley."

http://tinyurl.com/3pwu

Old January 20th 08, 01:26 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,dk.videnskab
Uncle Al

Androclitty wrote:
[snip crap]

Nothing.
Old January 20th 08, 10:44 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,dk.videnskab
Androcles[_7_]

"Uncle Al" wrote in message
| Androclitty wrote:
| [snip crap]
|
| Nothing.

Head up arse, can't see.
Ignorant ****.

Old January 20th 08, 09:48 PM posted to sci.physics, sci.astro
[email protected]

Answer to Uncle Al:
- The mass M in the equation, r = h/(M*c), which defines the 'quantum
of length' r is the TOTAL mass in the finite Universe, including dark
mass and the mass from not visible regions in the Universe, and also
including the latent mass in all forms of energy, also dark energy.
All masses together.

Question to Uncle Al:
- What is yours explanation or interpretation, of the relatively great
value of the Planck-mass
m(pl) = 5.5*10^(-8) kg?

Louis Nielsen
Denmark
Old January 21st 08, 12:14 AM posted to sci.physics, sci.astro
malibu

On Jan 20, 12:06 am, Sam Wormley wrote:
malibu wrote:

size is relative

Scale is not arbitrary.

Why do you say that?
John

The Quantum Universe and The Cosmological Quantum Units [email protected] Astronomy Misc 2 May 22nd 07 05:28 PM
Units ?? Ted Wager SETI 1 May 29th 06 04:55 PM
How do I Get more units Phil SETI 2 March 6th 06 01:01 AM
GPS units J. Jason Fry Amateur Astronomy 12 September 23rd 04 12:19 PM
isp from MKS units Parallax Technology 16 January 26th 04 08:53 PM