The solar system is an Earth manufacturing and reclamation system

Old October 4th 20, 04:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sjouke Burry[_2_]

Default The solar system is an Earth manufacturing and reclamation system

On 04.10.20 16:16, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
On 10/3/20 10:24 PM, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
Updated:

Alpha 12 Open GL rendering showing descent and augmented shrink:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvIitJVJlcI

Updated. Adds a blow-up of Mars showing how it is transformed into the
Earth entering service for its 7,000 year cycle. The surface has dirt
added, and is flooded. The water rises up several miles and begins to
freeze. It freezes down to a depth of several hundred feet. Air is
pumped in under pressure as the remaining water is drained off.

This greater air pressure / density supports the ice shield that kept
out the Sun's harmful rays during the pre-flood state, allowing for
whatever active substance there was in the Earth at that time which
allowed for people to live to be almost 1,000 years old.

The ice shield surrounds the Earth and keeps in the high pressure air
that's been observed in the time before the flood, that enabled
creatures like Pterodactyls to fly when they couldn't fly in our
atmosphere (and possibly gravity) today.

The flooded water over the whole surface then drains back into tanks in
the Pre-Earth, and is later used during the flood to expand the Earth
and fill the oceans to what we see today.

There remains an equally large reservoir inside our Earth which will be
used to supplant the oceans during the Millennial Reign of Christ, a
time when the Earth is restored to its near Eden-like state for a time
of 1,000 years of peace where Satan is bound in prison and cannot
influence man.

Alpha 13 Open GL rendering showing Mars highlighted in upper-left
https://youtu.be/gvIitJVJlcI

You will never understand what an idiot you are.
Old October 4th 20, 04:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sjouke Burry[_2_]

On 04.10.20 16:24, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
On 10/4/20 10:16 AM, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
The flooded water over the whole surface then drains back into tanks in
the Pre-Earth, and is later used during the flood to expand the Earth
and fill the oceans to what we see today.

There remains an equally large reservoir inside our Earth which will be
used to supplant the oceans during the Millennial Reign of Christ, a
time when the Earth is restored to its near Eden-like state for a time
of 1,000 years of peace where Satan is bound in prison and cannot
influence man.

Note: This water came from the storehouse of Europa, a reservoir for
recycling and purifying the water that's used in each Earth.

Each moon around Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune, are storehouses,
little factories processing the materials they were designed for. They
receive recycled shipments from prior Earths and spend thousands of
years processing it through to be used as clean material for each new
Earth that is prepared to enter service as the next Earth during its
duration of duty as an in-service Earth for the 7,000 year cycle. And
the asteroid belt is effectively the great ring of Jupiter, too big to
fit around the planet as Saturn's ring does, but it serves as input for
the molten rock layers that are being deposited on earth proto-Earth
inside of Jupiter.

Our entire solar system is a facility designed to manufacture and
reclaim Earths. It was created in the beginning by God in the Genesis
account. And whereas God did everything stated in Genesis, He created a
system in motion that we are part of now. And we are the manyeth
generation of this process.

This has all gone on for a long, long time. This is evidenced by the
size of the Sun, as the Sun is the lake of eternal fire and damnation of
where souls who reject truth are cast into after judgment.

We have all of this before our eyes. Who will see?

Alpha 13 Open GL rendering showing Mars highlighted in upper-left
https://youtu.be/gvIitJVJlcI

Does it hurt to be such a blatering idiot?

Old October 4th 20, 05:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rick C. Hodgin

On 10/4/20 11:30 AM, Sjouke Burry wrote:
You will never understand what an idiot you are.

Hi Sjouke Burry. Do you have this information on good authority? Or is
it merely your personal opinion?

:-)

--
Rick C. Hodgin
Old October 7th 20, 04:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Rick C. Hodgin

On 10/4/20 10:24 AM, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
Â*Â*Â*Â* Alpha 13 Open GL rendering showing Mars highlighted in upper-left
Â*Â*Â*Â* https://youtu.be/gvIitJVJlcI

Alpha 15 Open GL rendering showing construction of PEs in Neptune and
Uranus. It shows building up vertical portions in Neptune, and
horizontal portions in Uranus. It's not really like this, but it is
easily illustrative of the general manufacturing / construction process.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2_XC5dE5o0

--
Rick C. Hodgin
Old October 8th 20, 03:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Rick C. Hodgin

On 10/6/20 11:33 PM, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
On 10/4/20 10:24 AM, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
Â*Â*Â*Â* Alpha 13 Open GL rendering showing Mars highlighted in upper-left
Â*Â*Â*Â* https://youtu.be/gvIitJVJlcI

Alpha 15 Open GL rendering showing construction of PEs in Neptune and
Uranus.Â* It shows building up vertical portions in Neptune, and
horizontal portions in Uranus.Â* It's not really like this, but it is
easily illustrative of the general manufacturing / construction process.

Â*Â*Â* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2_XC5dE5o0

Updated.

Alpha 16 Open GL rendering showing more of the
Solar System Assembly Line:
https://youtu.be/j-3Pbh42Gv4

Shows texturing and coloring as the progression of manufacturing
continues through PE-3 Saturn and PE-2 Jupiter. The color changes are
deposition layers as they build up they overlay the layers below it.
When the PE finally emerges from PE-2 Jupiter, it's essentially an
"unfinished Mars."

--
Rick C. Hodgin
Old October 9th 20, 01:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Rick C. Hodgin

On 10/7/20 10:15 PM, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
Updated.

Â*Â*Â* Alpha 16 Open GL rendering showing more of the
Â*Â*Â* Solar System Assembly Line:
Â*Â*Â* https://youtu.be/j-3Pbh42Gv4

Shows texturing and coloring as the progression of manufacturing
continues through PE-3 Saturn and PE-2 Jupiter.Â* The color changes are
deposition layers as they build up they overlay the layers below it.
When the PE finally emerges from PE-2 Jupiter, it's essentially an
"unfinished Mars."

Updated. Added labels, which is no small feat because Open GL has no
facilities for text. I had to create a pixel mapping scheme to use True
Type fonts rendered to graphical squares in the Open GL scene. This
font is Comic Sans MS.

Alpha 17 Open GL rendering showing PE-n and RE+n labels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm4i3WhJ2F8

A 7,000 year in-service cycle for each Earth, relating to the 7,000 year
Biblical cycle. We are almost done with the 6,000 years, and after this
will come the 7-year tribulation (a time of unprecedented horror and
wrath poured out upon sin on the Earth), followed by the return of Jesus
Christ and a 1,000 year reign of peace as Jesus is on-Earth in Jerusalem
as King ruling with all authority. Satan will be bound up in prison
during this time, and people born during this time will again live to be
nearly 1,000 years old as they did before the flood.

At the very end of the 1,000 years Satan will be loosed for a short
season and will go out to deceive the people of the Earth. Those who
lived with Christ for even 900+ years, many of them will turn away and
follow after Satan during this time.

The sin nature is real. It's what separates us from God. Jesus came to
take away our sin, to forgive us, and to give us a new spirit nature
which allows us to not be slave to our flesh, but to follow the guidance
of our new spirit, and of God's own Holy Spirit.

If you'd like to avoid the coming 7-year tribulation horrors, ask Jesus
to forgive your sin today. Right now. Ask Him to make you part of His
eternal Kingdom of life and love, both hear on Earth and in Heaven.

--
Rick C. Hodgin
Old October 9th 20, 01:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sjouke Burry[_2_]

On 09.10.20 2:07, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
On 10/7/20 10:15 PM, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:

cut

to forgive your sin today. Right now. Ask Him to make you part of His
eternal Kingdom of life and love, both hear on Earth and in Heaven.

A nutcase like you will end up in hell(provided hell exists)

The bible tells interresting things about Phariseers,,,,,,,
Old October 9th 20, 01:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Rick C. Hodgin

On 10/8/20 8:14 PM, Sjouke Burry wrote:
On 09.10.20 2:07, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
On 10/7/20 10:15 PM, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:

cut

to forgive your sin today.Â* Right now.Â* Ask Him to make you part of His
eternal Kingdom of life and love, both hear on Earth and in Heaven.

A nutcase like you will end up in hell(provided hell exists)

The bible tells interresting things about Phariseers,,,,,,,

Sjouke, I tried to send a reply to your email, but it bounced. So I'll
ask he

Why do you think I will wind up in Hell?
What does Matthew 28:18-20 say for Christians to do?

Do we know about DNA today?
Did we only know seeds a century ago? Even the Bible talks about seeds,
and not about DNA. Claims are made like "Even the hairs of your head
are numbered." Great details, but no DNA. Is DNA a lie?

Why wouldn't we learn more about our solar system as we explore and
study and ask questions about what we find out there? Why wouldn't God
continue the same path He's had us on for ages, with a prophesy coming
true from Daniel that "knowledge would increase" in the end-most times?
Has knowledge increased? Are people going "to and fro"?

The Solar System Assembly Line is a theory I have. It will either prove
out or not at some future point, but as of today and for me posting
about these things, why do you conclude me a nutcase?

Is it because I actually believe in Jesus? Because I see patterns in
things which collate Biblical teaching to what our real-world scientific
and space exploration knowledge shows us? That I put stock and faith in
the things of God as recorded in the Bible?

Why do you conclude "nutcase"? I am asking you seriously.

--
Rick C. Hodgin
Old October 9th 20, 02:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sjouke Burry[_2_]

On 09.10.20 2:25, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
[...]

Terrorizing netnews with of topic religious claptrap
Not caring what you destroy in the process, even if you have to
drag the temple down around your ears. Have a nice time in hell.
plonk.
Old October 9th 20, 05:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rick C. Hodgin

On 10/8/20 8:07 PM, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
Updated.Â* Added labels, which is no small feat because Open GL has no
facilities for text.Â* I had to create a pixel mapping scheme to use True
Type fonts rendered to graphical squares in the Open GL scene.Â* This
font is Comic Sans MS.

Â*Â* Alpha 17 Open GL rendering showing PE-n and RE+n labels
Â*Â* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm4i3WhJ2F8

Updated.

Added RE+2 Mercury exploding after being ferried out to the asteroid belt.

Added a preliminary track that aligns more closely with the horizontal
bandings seen on Jupiter and the other PE-n facilities. Will align them
more closely with real-world observed lines show at a later time, but
for now they use 30 degrees, then 15 degree increments down toward the
south pole, where it stops 30 degrees before.

Alpha 18 Open GL rendering showing Mercury exploding, plus ring
paths rather than a corkscrew
https://youtu.be/j7j8vY0XV8E

For now, the theory is that there are huge factories inside the eggshell
of the surface of each PE-n facility, with buildings going in toward the
center instead of out of the surface toward space. There are huge
tracks which carry the PEs being constructed along as they go on their
journey of being manufactured. This is illustrated in this version as a
single line going along the entire inner wall of each facility, with
rings at the various levels where work is performed.

Each PE enters at the top of the PE-n facility, and is carried down to
the next level where it goes around the PE-n at that level making one
full revolution. It then continues on down to the next level and
repeats at each level.

When it gets to the bottom it goes up and out, which is illustrated here
by going straight up the middle, though this probably not correct. It
is likely the PE goes up on the same track it used to go down.

--
Rick C. Hodgin