A Different Perspective

Old April 15th 14, 12:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default A Different Perspective

On Monday, April 14, 2014 7:45:49 AM UTC-7, amazin wrote:
Having been invited to publish for peer review, in all innocence I prepared this trivial paper, only to find that 'the publishers' intended to charge hundreds of non-returnable USD for the exercise of their rack - er, 'vocation'. However, waste not, want not. So here you can have the joy of cutting about A Different Perspective, free, gratis and for nothing.* None of you is exempt; after all, we are all peers and in proof every day of our lives naturally have to exercise the prerogative of our eminence each and every two or three hours.

By the way, should there be publishers these lousy mercenary days that function other than as an excuse to try to reap cash, I will be happy to hear of them.

Here in Usenet/newsgroups is where the "Universal reality" is that you are judged as always wrong about everything, because only a very select few are ever allowed to be right about anything.

The status-quo is to keep all original ideas, interpretations and especially of any revisions as to history from ever getting any mainstream attention or much less validated. Proof of this is that not one person in the history of using Usenet/newsgroups to publish anything new or improved has ever been openly accepted nor much less as having been research assisted in any way whatsoever by those in charge of keeping Usenet/newsgroups trashed and as X-rated as possible.

The upper caste minions and clowns of mainstream FUD-masters have their job to do, and they'll do it with a great deal of motivation along with the intent of essentially killing the messenger(s), and they'll keep doing this because our public Usenet/newsgroups are unmoderated and globally accessible for all to read, as well as Google Groups Plus(GG+) having made it into a public forum kind of blog format whereas honest and dishonest individuals can publish and be interpreted by the world within seconds of having posted whatever topic or reply.

http://www.justice-publications.com/...erspective.htm

I actually think your "Universal reality" should be given credit for being truly original. Unfortunately, 99.9% of the current generation of K-12s do not even realize what Usenet is or much less how to utilize it, because they haven't been educated about much of anything.

At the molecular and atomic level(s), all matter of this universe is one and the same, though assembled differently to suit whatever inert or active function(s), that which we as a human species have little if any control over our itsy-bitsy speck of this universe, and even less of our extremely brief and somewhat untimely existence.

"Surely we have to ask ourselves which is paramount, the physical evidence of real and complete Universe, perfect in that it has no option to be otherwise, or mere theories derived of strictly limited senses provided by brief and transient experience."

We can seed another planet or moon with all sorts of terrestrial stuff, creating another Eden or Hell for Goldilocks, and perhaps by now our best wizards can even create entirely new kinds of complex life by assembling such genetic codes from the cosmic soup of which we know practically nothing about, and I would suspect that for every thousand tries we'll get one of them right, whereas the cosmic nature gets most all of its creations right.

Waterbears/Tardigrades, diatoms and the vast assortment of complex microbials make up most of what we are, because without those we couldn't have ever existed nor much less having survived without plants and everything smaller. The enormous inefficiencies and least adaptability of humans is perhaps going to become our demise unless we manage to get ourselves into exploiting other worlds and moons.

There's so much more to ponder and consider as to what our next moves should be.

Old April 15th 14, 10:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
amazin

"Brad Guth" escribió en el mensaje de noticias
[...]

Many thanks for your informative good sense.

Kind regards.

Libration as an orbital perspective oriel36[_2_] Amateur Astronomy 13 November 14th 13 03:13 PM
Perspective Nightcrawler Misc 3 November 15th 09 01:41 PM
barn such as sensible perspective [email protected] Amateur Astronomy 0 August 19th 07 02:05 AM
Spaceship One in perspective John Doe Space Shuttle 91 June 30th 04 07:18 PM
"Moon" walks in perspective . . Chosp UK Astronomy 10 January 19th 04 07:11 PM