Where's Summer?

Old July 24th 11, 04:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Where's Summer?

Double A 100F here in Easthampton Mass. Living in Florida for 20 years made me able to take the heat. I'm now thinking of going back to La before December. Rudy does not like the cold,and also Easthampton is very bad for my type of work. TreBHert
Old July 28th 11, 12:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Jul 24, 8:47*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
Double A 100F here in Easthampton Mass. Living in Florida for 20 years made me able to take the heat. I'm now thinking of going back to La before December. Rudy does not like the cold,and also Easthampton is very bad for my type of work. *TreBHert

I thought East Hampton was in New York on Long Island.

Now 73F at 4 PM here in Hillsboro under partly cloudy skies. If you
like mild summer weather with an occasional rain shower and clap of
thunder, this is the place to be!

A couple racoons swam out on the duck pond during the night a few days
ago and caused quite a ruckus! Now most of the ducks seem to have
sought safer quarters.

The other day a bird landed on Kim's head and she said, "Take my
picture!" But I had no camera (not even on my cheap cell phone).

Kim said that at a certain point her son's personality seemed to have
been replaced by that of an alien! Remember the "Body Snatcher"
movies? Anyone else hear of this kind of occurence in recent years?
Nightbat? Truth is stranger than fiction!

Keep up the "good work", Bert.

Double-A

Old July 28th 11, 12:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

frootie has had his HEAD REPLACED BY A STUPID BAT HEAD!

The GUANO FUMES (BAT****) have ROTTED OUT HIS BRAIN!

Saul Levy

Where's Summer? Double-A[_3_] Misc 3 July 24th 11 06:35 PM
Maybe Next Summer [email protected] CCD Imaging 1 February 1st 07 02:58 PM
Under the summer sky laura halliday Amateur Astronomy 4 July 25th 05 11:55 PM
Summer is coming! Pete Lawrence UK Astronomy 6 May 5th 05 06:21 PM
Summer Hawaii (t)rip David Amateur Astronomy 4 April 6th 05 02:16 AM