Earth Sized Comet Hits Jupiter

Old September 13th 09, 06:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Earth Sized Comet Hits Jupiter

nightbat

The recent in a long possible line of mass hits has
occured, Jupiter has been hit again, stop the presses. An Earth sized
comet mass has hit Jupiter and is now confirmed.

see:
http://channels.isp.netscape.com/wha...=20090913-0600

Wake the heck up saul it has happened the large mass hits keep coming
while saul keeps sleeping, sheesh!

Officer Warhol's warning of immense Comet Wormwwod now hurling through
space may be ever so nearer, oh Mothers protect your children! Coming
from the East hidden by the solar rays the predicted beast comes. The
end of days may be upon us, count your days enjoy them if you can.

on duty,
the nightbat
Old September 13th 09, 06:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

see:http://channels.isp.netscape.com/wha...tory=20090913-...

Wake the heck up saul it has happened the large mass hits keep coming
while saul keeps sleeping, sheesh!

Officer Warhol's warning of immense Comet Wormwwod now hurling through
space may be ever so nearer, oh Mothers protect your children! Coming
from the East hidden by the solar rays the predicted beast comes. The
end of days may be upon us, count your days enjoy them if you can.

* * * * * * *on duty,
* * * * * * *the nightbat

Impressive and inevitable. When are we going to get ours?

Warhol hasn't been hitting any of those doom and gloom marks or faith-
based goals as of lately, however you can bet he's not going to let
this one slide past without at least another holy mother of God "I
told you so".

~ BG
Old September 13th 09, 07:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Sep 13, 10:38*am, BradGuth wrote:
On Sep 13, 10:18*am, "
wrote:

[...]

*~ BG- Hide quoted text -

nightbat

The end may be in sight, comets the size of Earth hitting
Jupiter, we don't stand a chance. Where are you Officer Warhol stop
playing with those mountain women and get on duty. Guth hold on to
your tele filters we may have bigger fish to fry then Global Warming,
how about giant comet balls of ice.

on duty,
the nightbat
Old September 13th 09, 07:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Sep 13, 10:18*am, "
wrote:
nightbat

* * * * * *The recent in a long possible line of mass hits has
occured, Jupiter has been hit again, stop the presses. An Earth sized
comet mass has hit Jupiter and is now confirmed.

see:http://channels.isp.netscape.com/wha...tory=20090913-...

Wake the heck up saul it has happened the large mass hits keep coming
while saul keeps sleeping, sheesh!

Officer Warhol's warning of immense Comet Wormwwod now hurling through
space may be ever so nearer, oh Mothers protect your children! Coming
from the East hidden by the solar rays the predicted beast comes. The
end of days may be upon us, count your days enjoy them if you can.

* * * * * * *on duty,
* * * * * * *the nightbat

Perhaps our God and master creator is merely breaking wind again.

“What IS It? Mystery Noise in Space”
http://channels.isp.netscape.com/wha...ise&floc=wn-nx
It's very, very far away, but astronomers have detected what is
essentially a noise that is so loud coming from outer space that it
can only be described as a roar.

And they have no idea what is causing it.

Space.com reports that the strange cosmic sound is booming six times
louder than expected. Since sound waves can't travel well in the
vacuum that is space, the sound must be a radio wave. Lots of objects
in space--from stars to quasars and even our own Milky Way--emit radio
waves. But this sound is different. There is "something new and
interesting going on in the universe," Alan Kogut of NASA's Goddard
Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland told his colleagues
gathered at the 213th meeting of the American Astronomical Society in
Long Beach, California.

(end quote)

Perhaps it’s just the usual dark/clear matter or energy of the
forthcoming comet Wormwwod. However, as rabbi Saul and other kosher
approved mindsets would say, there’s never anything to worry about, as
well as no further point in bugging our NASA, DARPA or the likes of
JPL among dozens of other public funded research groups that have more
important matters to contend with, such as butt covering and defending
their job/grant security w/benefits.

Old September 13th 09, 07:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

wrote:

[...]

That incoming ice of whatever volume will likely be coated in a deep
layer of pitch black carbon, making such radar stealth worthy and of a
barely visible albedo well under 0.05 (if carbon nano-tube soot coated
could make that albedo .005)

That cosmic roar of noise we're hearing could be black ice from the
Sirius B Oort cloud that's just starting to interact with our own
black ice populated Oort cloud.

~ BG

Old September 13th 09, 07:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Sep 13, 11:30*am, BradGuth wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Correct Guth, the " Black Comet " at the center of the
galaxy is shrouded in black Ice once it begins it's slower desend into
galaxy formation. The Planet Earth was once a " Black Comet " itself
and which accounts for the large H2o water make-up of the Planet
Earth. The remains of the Oort cloud is part of the ice core as it
blew apart from Earth's gravitational slowing drag effect.

good observations,
the nightbat
Old September 13th 09, 07:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

wrote:

[...]

forthcoming comet Wormwood, or the black carbon sooty ice of the
Sirius B Oort cloud that’s interacting with our black ice populated
Oort cloud. However, as rabbi Saul and other kosher approved mindsets
would say, there’s never anything to worry about, as well as no
further point in bugging our NASA, DARPA or the likes of JPL among
dozens of other public funded research groups that have more important
matters to contend with, such as butt covering and defending their
public funded job/grant security w/benefits.

Old September 13th 09, 08:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Nightcrawler

What about the rogue black holes? I'm sure the one in Goofball's
head will present quite a hazard once it leaves containment.

Old September 13th 09, 08:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Sep 13, 10:18*am, "
wrote:
nightbat

* * * * * *The recent in a long possible line of mass hits has
occured, Jupiter has been hit again, stop the presses. An Earth sized
comet mass has hit Jupiter and is now confirmed.

see:http://channels.isp.netscape.com/wha...tory=20090913-...

Wake the heck up saul it has happened the large mass hits keep coming
while saul keeps sleeping, sheesh!

Officer Warhol's warning of immense Comet Wormwwod now hurling through
space may be ever so nearer, oh Mothers protect your children! Coming
from the East hidden by the solar rays the predicted beast comes. The
end of days may be upon us, count your days enjoy them if you can.

* * * * * * *on duty,
* * * * * * *the nightbat

That Jupiter hit was perhaps originally the size of Sedna, of what
could have pretty much terminated most all the biodiversity of Eden/
Earth. Since then another item of considerable volume and velocity
smashed through the Saturn F-ring, and each of these sizable items
were undetected until it was too late.

[...]

Otherwise it’s just the usual dark/clear matter or energy of the
forthcoming comet Wormwood, and/or the black carbon sooty ice of the

Old September 13th 09, 08:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

wrote in message

* * * * * Correct Guth, the " Black Comet " at the center of the
galaxy is shrouded in black Ice once it begins it's slower desend into
galaxy formation. The Planet Earth was once a " Black Comet " itself
and which accounts for the large H2o water make-up of the Planet
Earth. The remains of the Oort cloud is part of the ice core as it
blew apart from Earth's gravitational slowing drag effect.

* * * * * *good observations,
* * * * * *the nightbat

LHC is going to take care of creating local black holes, and perhaps a
fusion nova for good measure. Meanwhile our crack NASA and the very
best of our public funded research/astronomy can't seem to spot and
track something dark and rogue the size of Sedna.
~ BG