Another OA Reflector

Old October 13th 04, 03:18 PM
Dan McShane

Bill,

If you can use IE 6.0 + you should have no problem.

Dan McShane

Bill Meyers wrote in message
Hello, Dan,
I am using Netscape 7.0
Bill Meyers

Dan McShane wrote:
Steve Maddison wrote in message

Dan McShane wrote:

Bill Meyers wrote in message
. ..

Hello Dan McShane:
It wouold help if the photos of the DGM scopes would come up on my
compter. Orion's photos come up but DGMs do not, although a year ago
they used to. Maybe some picture transmission program is being used

that
not all computers can read (I use a Latitude C400 running Windows XP
Pro). I doubt that that is a good marketing strategy on DGM's part.

The
DGM scopes have a very good reputation though.
Bill Meyers

Bill,

I hear of this problem from folks once in a while. What browser are you
using?

Dan McShane

I had this too - the problem is that the paths to some of the images use
a backslash instead of a regular slash to separate the file name from
the rest of the path. Some browsers "correct" for this before sending
the request, whilst others (i.e. those that adhere to the standards) do

not.

Nice scopes, BTW ;-)
Steve Maddison
Den Haag, The Netherlands
http://www.cosam.org/

Thanks Steve!

Any idea how I fix it?

Dan McShane

---

---

meade ETX125 v Helios 5.1" reflector Quaoar Misc 3 November 9th 03 09:42 PM
REFLECTOR Deadline - November 1, 2003 EFLASPO Amateur Astronomy 0 October 30th 03 04:17 PM
DIY Reflector Myren Amateur Astronomy 4 October 6th 03 07:02 PM
AL Reflector Public Announcement EFLASPO Amateur Astronomy 0 October 6th 03 04:13 PM