Big Bertha Thing dwarf

Old April 13th 07, 05:37 PM posted to swnet.sci.astro,sci.space.policy
Tony Lance[_8_]

Default Big Bertha Thing dwarf

Big Bertha Thing dwarf
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
http://web.onetel.com/~tonylance/dwarf.html
42K Web Page
Astrophysics net ring Access site
Newsgroup Reviews including alt.astronomy

White Dwarfs, Neutron Stars, And Black Holes

v1.0
01 sep 99
greg goebel
public domain

Contents List:-

1.THE DISCOVERY OF WHITE DWARFS

2.WHITE DWARFS AND ELECTRON DEGENERACY

3.THE STRUCTURE AND EVOLUTION OF WHITE DWARFS

4.WHITE DWARFS AND THE AGE OF THE GALAXY

5.BEYOND WHITE DWARFS?

6.NEUTRON STARS DISCOVERED

7.CHARACTERISTICS OF NEUTRON STARS

8.MILLISECOND PULSARS AND OTHER UNUSUAL NEUTRON STARS

9.BLACK HOLES DISCOVERED?

10.MINIHOLES

11.COMMENTS, SOURCES, AND REVISION HISTORY

Big Bertha Thing checklist

Neighbour checklist

1.Your child beaten up?
2.Rat-proof dustbins?
3.Broken windows?
4.You have apologised?
5.Police called out?
6.Security lighting?
7.New fences?
8.No Leylandii?
9.No Russian Vine?
10.No Solicitors letters sent?

Our score is 10, one neighbour scores 1, another scores 5.

Tony Lance

From: Tony Lance
Newsgroups: swnet.sci.astro,sci.chem
Subject: Big Bertha Thing warlord
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 18:21:24 +0000

Saturday, November 15, 1997 12:40:38 PM
Message
From: Tony Lance
Subject: Re(2): Fwd(3): Outlandish Request for Volunteers
To: Carol Yeats
Cc: Rick Holyomes
George Ho-Yow
FC Mods Discussion
Philip Sims
Big Bertha Thing 6(with apologies for use of CTRL R)

Please accept my apologies for troubling you. It will not of course be repeated.
However 3 mods have responded to my call to help out on the Conf. by volunteering.
In emergency situations, needs must. You and your fellow mods number 3 I see.
Mods have broad shoulders and thick skins and I trust compassion.
Thank you,
Tony Lance.

Big Bertha Thing 7

By way of light relief, a similar general apology, to the one
above, would bring solace and comfort, to the victims of such
well intentioned postings. Please put it in a Big Bertha and
address to CP Conf., Mods Conf. and Philip Sims. That of course,
would be the end of spam.