Einstein Biggest Blunder

Old April 6th 07, 08:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Einstein Biggest Blunder

He stepped on his own foot when he refused to except that his own GR
predicted black holes. go figure Einstein liked warp space,but could
not believe how much warping a black hole could do. Bert

Old April 7th 07, 12:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Apr 6, 12:16 pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
He stepped on his own foot when he refused to except that his own GR
predicted black holes. go figure Einstein liked warp space,but could
not believe how much warping a black hole could do. Bert

That's right, Bert.

Einstein knew that black holes could not exist.

Double-A

Old April 7th 07, 12:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck[_2_]

In article .com,
"Double-A" wrote:

On Apr 6, 12:16 pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
He stepped on his own foot when he refused to except that his own GR
predicted black holes. go figure Einstein liked warp space,but could
not believe how much warping a black hole could do. Bert

That's right, Bert.

Einstein knew that black holes could not exist.

Double-A

Einstein *believed* they could not exist, not know. Perhaps otherwise
you could explain the large compact masses that power quasars and
microquasars?

Einstein had issues with some areas of physics, namely QM (as in his
experiments with Bohr - which surreally enough for the one Bohr used GR
to prove Einstein wrong) but that is the case with all physicists...

--
Painius admits he cannot answer a single question to NB:

"Yes, you're right of course, NB. And they get very useless very quickly.
I shall do my best to ignore them, as you wish."
Old April 7th 07, 12:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On Apr 7, 1:32 am, "Double-A" wrote:
On Apr 6, 12:16 pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

He stepped on his own foot when he refused to except that his own GR
predicted black holes. go figure Einstein liked warp space,but could
not believe how much warping a black hole could do. Bert

That's right, Bert.

Einstein knew that black holes could not exist.

Double-A

his biggest error is that he could not solve the problem, while a kid
could... its like that parable of Jesus, the "Camel and the needle
eye"...

But I have solved the great problem and could enter there where no man
was before... I saw the Light in the infinity...

Old April 7th 07, 01:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck[_2_]

In article .com,
"Warhol" wrote:

his biggest error is that he could not solve the problem, while a kid
could... its like that parable of Jesus, the "Camel and the needle
eye"...

But I have solved the great problem and could enter there where no man
was before... I saw the Light in the infinity...

In the bottom of a bottle perhaps?

Old April 7th 07, 03:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On Apr 7, 2:02 am, Phineas T Puddleduck
wrote:
In article .com,

"Warhol" wrote:

his biggest error is that he could not solve the problem, while a kid
could... its like that parable of Jesus, the "Camel and the needle
eye"...

But I have solved the great problem and could enter there where no man
was before... I saw the Light in the infinity...

In the bottom of a bottle perhaps?

--

and you known, when you look in that light you see nothing than
truth... you must have a very pure hart to support all that truth of

Old April 7th 07, 03:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On Apr 7, 1:36 am, Phineas T Puddleduck
wrote:
In article .com,

"Double-A" wrote:
On Apr 6, 12:16 pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
He stepped on his own foot when he refused to except that his own GR
predicted black holes. go figure Einstein liked warp space,but could
not believe how much warping a black hole could do. Bert

That's right, Bert.

Einstein knew that black holes could not exist.

Double-A

Einstein *believed* they could not exist, not know. Perhaps otherwise
you could explain the large compact masses that power quasars and
microquasars?

Einstein had issues with some areas of physics, namely QM (as in his
experiments with Bohr - which surreally enough for the one Bohr used GR
to prove Einstein wrong) but that is the case with all physicists...

--

I am Ahmed... the light warrior... Abel...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcfoENN1x7U

Old April 7th 07, 02:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Einstien Biggest Blunder

Double_A Einstein had no Hubble space telescope. Had he seen Andromeda
core he would not argue that it was not a black hole.,and would realize
our Milky Way also has one. Astronomers doing measurements have shown
the Milky Way has a massive BH at its core. Massive and yet unseen
describes a BH Best to think of Cygnus X-1 Bert

Old April 7th 07, 02:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Apr 7, 6:29 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double_A Einstein had no Hubble space telescope.

But he knew Hubble.

Had he seen Andromeda
core he would not argue that it was not a black hole.,and would realize
our Milky Way also has one.

No one has "seen" a black hole. The phenomena seen today were not
predicted by the black hole theory of the 60's, but the theory has
been modified to fit the things they have seen. Not exactly the way
theories are supposed to be verified.

Old April 7th 07, 08:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Charles Rogers

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
He stepped on his own foot when he refused to except that his own GR
predicted black holes. go figure Einstein liked warp space,but could
not believe how much warping a black hole could do. Bert

Einstein remark about his biggest blunder was in regards to
his insertion of a *constant* in his general relativity theory
in order to make it come out in accord with his notion of
a static universe.