AUSTRALIA FIRES STEPPING UP FROM BUSH TO CITIES _ as promised indeed _

Old December 8th 06, 06:13 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.physics,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default AUSTRALIA FIRES STEPPING UP FROM BUSH TO CITIES _ as promised indeed _

YEP !

Interesting to assist at the stern application of the Collective
Punishment , and the amazing fact that the thick skull Antipodeans are
completely unable to read THE WRITING ON THE WALL

Is says : NO RAIN BY ORDER !

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile +33 650 171 464

Australia Mining Pioneer
Founder of the True Geology
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm

Old December 8th 06, 08:52 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.physics,sci.astro
ray

wrote:
YEP !

snips usual drivel

To quote the Americans, you're an asshole, Turd. Go forth and multiply.
Old December 8th 06, 08:32 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.physics,sci.astro
[email protected]

ray a écrit :

wrote:
YEP !

snips usual drivel

To quote the Americans, you're an asshole, Turd. Go forth and multiply.

The present Divine Drudging Drought and Divine Punishment indeed is so
well deserved to such debased country as Australia, as the typical
Australian comment from that Newmont / Newcrest or BHP bag of of manure
above indicates !

It follows that as said, the present immense Bushfires covering
presently 1 million ha in Victoria alone will cut into Cities miles
wide swathes of desolation, and sorrow !

Interesting monitoring this from here where since 3 weeks we have
received rain in nearly uninterrupted downpours, and by Order too ...
since when coming here it is not going down under where Drought is
immensely required indeed

By the way, the bar of the 120 th Australian farmer murdered this year
by the Mining Criminals has been passed, and I was advised direct
that 72 000 Australian farmers on a complete subsidies ( with all
associated business in the country) and although there is still an
anticipation of harvesting 22% of the crops, this is a wrong estimate
indeed since will be burned to the ground before that !

HARVEST ZERO IS MY BEST WISHES FOR AUSTRALIA AND AT THE ONSET OF THE
FESTIVE SEASONS EXTENDING INDEED ALL THROUGHOUT 2007...
.... and those good wishes will become reality... I will see to that

No regards

Old December 8th 06, 09:08 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.physics,sci.astro
Felix Tilley

On Fri, 08 Dec 2006 19:52:45 +1100, ray wrote:

wrote:
YEP !

snips usual drivel

To quote the Americans, you're an asshole, Turd. Go forth and multiply.

He does not have the necessary equipment to multiply.

Old December 8th 06, 10:43 PM posted to sci.astro
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

You've already been shown to be a total liar, Turdball!

Saul Levy

On 7 Dec 2006 22:13:49 -0800, wrote:

YEP !

Interesting to assist at the stern application of the Collective
Punishment , and the amazing fact that the thick skull Antipodeans are
completely unable to read THE WRITING ON THE WALL

Is says : NO RAIN BY ORDER !

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile +33 650 171 464

Australia Mining Pioneer
Founder of the FALSE Geology

Old December 9th 06, 08:58 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.physics,sci.astro
Ja ♥

This is surely a sign fo me to double the meds to treat my knee gout.

Old December 10th 06, 07:37 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.physics,sci.astro
[email protected]

kind forward of reply on some other ng

Joshua a écrit :

Hey - Le Turd - I'm sure some friends of all those farmers you reckon you
have afflicted by drought, bushfires floods etc can look you up over there
in frogland. This web site provides some good information on how to look
you up and have a short conversation with you and get you to change your
attitude.

http://www.ip-adress.com/details.php...xiblJsY3c9PQ==

Hey - the **** - what you are getting in Toadland is well deserved
indeed and sent you as appropriate Collective Punishment for your
Collective Crimes. This is not an anodyne aspect of you Toads '
gutlessness to avoid the main issue and especially carefully avoid
indeed pointing an accusing finger to the Mining Manure of Newmont /
Newcrest & BHP & their WA Whorehouse aka WA Parliament friends who are
the cause of it all ...

As to the Australian farmers who are mostly paying the largest part in
that Collective Punishment this due to the fact that my very special
gift are related to mineral & water ... and although I have hesitated
to lock the Aquifer and divert the Rain 200 miles South of the Toadland
right over the sea, the overall attitude of you *******s & Antipodean
Turds indeed fully justify my decision.
Now regarding those Australian farmers I estimate that the 137th will
be murdered now around Xmas time if the present projection is valid
..... Their solace though is to know and to think indeed that soon the
horrid & terrible Divine Drudging Drought will extend its tentacles
right to the unconcerned & care-less cities blokes ... those like you
little manure who say as a routine " I AM ALRIGHT JACK "

In case you are unable to understand plain English I will repeat what I
have said previously and this is : Only my return to Australia will
restore the normal regime of water, both from above & below and nothing
else will ! I know you are so dumb & stupid to understand that or the
way I have done so ... Just know little ******* that everything
relative to Geology which is dispensed in Australian Universities is
false, biased and misleading .... and so it is of the rest : Medecine,
Economy, History of the Earth and the Solar system ! For example Cancer
can be easily cured in less than 5 days and so is AIDS, but because of
you Australian greedy and unfair *******s such knowledge will never be
outed ... indeed it would profit immediately your kind of debased
Convict Rabble with NO gratitude & NO recognition in return from you
immoral Australian maggots !

Yep ! You are caught by the balls, lying & thieving *******s and just
like you water bombers grounded on Melbourne airport, the chaining of
event tied up to ALL WATER LOCKING BY ORDER will drive you to a better
intelligence of the relation Crime vs Chastiment, and you take the best
opportunity extended to you by me to solve the dispute and bring the
Criminals to Justice, UPON LANDING IN AUSTRALIA I WILL LIFT THE CURSE
AND RAIN WILL IMMEDIATELY RETURN !

.... but do not make any mistake I am the one in control, and the only
one able to bring back what you are crying for !

The mistake of the Mining Criminals and of their Corrupt Political
friends was to try to play "leapfrog with a Unicorn " ... they should
not have !

See you soon, and no regards of course