Marty webpage brought up to date.....

Old August 15th 04, 09:05 PM
Sam Wormley

Default Marty webpage brought up to date.....

Marty web page brought up to date.....

For those who forgot, Marty tried to get a star named after him
at one of those star registries... He picked a good one.

-Sam Wormley
http://edu-observatory.org/eo/marty.html
Old August 15th 04, 09:48 PM
Paul Lawler

Sam Wormley wrote in news:411FC1F9.67A6BC18
@mchsi.com:

Marty web page brought up to date.....

For those who forgot, Marty tried to get a star named after him
at one of those star registries... He picked a good one.

Not so fast there, Sam... I have it on good authority that the star in
question was already registred by Solomon "Sol" Finklestein. g
Old August 16th 04, 01:53 AM
Marty

Thanks Sam! Although the site says that the Marty will continue to
radiate peacefully for another 5 billion years, I might not be quite so
easy to get along with if the ISR doesn't get off it's butt and send me
my parchment thingy and all the charts necessary to locate my star in
the sky...
Marty

Old August 16th 04, 02:20 AM
Sam Wormley

Marty wrote:

Thanks Sam! Although the site says that the Marty will continue to
radiate peacefully for another 5 billion years, I might not be quite so
easy to get along with if the ISR doesn't get off it's butt and send me
my parchment thingy and all the charts necessary to locate my star in
the sky...
Marty

I hope it's not money down the drain!
Old August 16th 04, 03:23 PM
Mick

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 20:05:20 GMT, Sam Wormley
wrote:

If you're such a sun freak. why haven't you EVER posted any H-alpha or
visible pics that you took? You should take a few lessons from the
likes of Jack Newton and Paul H. and the Italians that post here
rather than bore us with your BS!
Old August 16th 04, 04:53 PM
Alexander Avtanski

Sam Wormley wrote:

Marty web page brought up to date.....

For those who forgot, Marty tried to get a star named after him
at one of those star registries... He picked a good one.

-Sam Wormley
http://edu-observatory.org/eo/marty.html

"Tried to get a star named after him"? "Tried to"?! He damn
well succeeded!

I already forgot what the old name was...

- Alex

Old August 16th 04, 09:25 PM
Marty

Mick was saying
If you're such a sun freak. why haven't
you EVER posted any H-alpha or visible
pics that you took? You should take a
few lessons from the likes of Jack
Newton and Paul H. and the Italians
that post here rather than bore us with
your BS!

jeepers...
Marty

Old August 17th 04, 01:07 AM
Bill Becker

"Marty" wrote in message
Mick was saying
If you're such a sun freak. why haven't
you EVER posted any H-alpha or visible
pics that you took? You should take a
few lessons from the likes of Jack
Newton and Paul H. and the Italians
that post here rather than bore us with
your BS!

jeepers...
Marty

What I'd like to know is...who is "us"?

Best regards,
Bill

Old August 17th 04, 07:09 AM

Creepers, were'd ya get dose peepers......

Heck! He would boo Mick Jagger. A Leo! A 5th house Marty!

Ever Sincerely...from SW Tucson!

Cathy

much love to all kiddo.

Mick was saying