percentage of Sun's fusion to EM

Old August 16th 03, 05:11 PM
Archimedes Plutonium

Default percentage of Sun's fusion to EM

Raziel wrote:

again, do the math, let me give you a hint. 0.5 *rho*v^2 = P
where v is the velocity of Mercury, rho is the density of Mercury, and
P is
the pressure in the Sun at depth you penetrate. This, of course,
assumes
Mercury is an incompressible body.

Let us put that formula to another use in computing the percentage of
Fusion outward pressure in the Sun.

Inward Pressu
100% gravity

Outward Pressu
EM repulsion
Pauli Exclusion
fusion

Can that formula make precise those 3 forms of the percentage of outward
pressure of the Sun?

So many people in and out of science are under the mistaken belief that
the Sun outward pressure is 100% fusion with gravity as 100% inward
pressure. But I think the number is closer to 28%.

Raziel, since you highlighted this formula, what percentage do you get
for
fusion outward pressure on Sun?

Archimedes Plutonium,
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies

Old August 18th 03, 07:07 PM
Raziel

"Archimedes Plutonium" wrote in message

Raziel wrote:

again, do the math, let me give you a hint. 0.5 *rho*v^2 = P
where v is the velocity of Mercury, rho is the density of Mercury, and
P is
the pressure in the Sun at depth you penetrate. This, of course,
assumes
Mercury is an incompressible body.

Let us put that formula to another use in computing the percentage of
Fusion outward pressure in the Sun.

Inward Pressu
100% gravity

Outward Pressu
EM repulsion
Pauli Exclusion
fusion

Can that formula make precise those 3 forms of the percentage of outward
pressure of the Sun?

nope. It doesn't even attempt to, as it is not relevant to that partuclar
formula. That formula assumes you already know the pressure and want to
know what velocity you need to penetrate it, or want to predict to what
pressure you can penetrate given a particular velocity and density. so, do
you care to try again?

So many people in and out of science are under the mistaken belief that
the Sun outward pressure is 100% fusion with gravity as 100% inward
pressure. But I think the number is closer to 28%.

you think? but, again, that is irrelevant to the question at hand.

Raziel, since you highlighted this formula, what percentage do you get
for fusion outward pressure on Sun?

you apparently missed the point entirely. The formula I quoted you is a
simple energy balance used to predict how far a moving object can penetrate
another object. It has nothing whatever to do with predicting the pressure
in the Sun. But, given a pressure profile of the Sun, you can figure out
how far Mercury would go into the Sun given a velocity.

Raz

Old August 31st 03, 11:34 PM
Charles Cagle

In article , Archimedes Plutonium
wrote:

Bull**** continuously. You evil son of a bitch, why do you find it
necessary to perform your intellectual masturbations in public?

CC
Old September 2nd 03, 09:22 PM
Bob Officer

wrote:

Bull**** continuously. You evil son of a bitch, why do you find it
necessary to perform your intellectual masturbations in public?

CC

PKB meters all over the planet went up in smoke!

--
Aktohdi