Hotties at JPL

Old January 5th 04, 03:44 AM
AldoNova

Default Hotties at JPL

Did anyone else notice the hotties on the flight deck?

This afternoon's flight director appeared to be a hottie.

And tonight the women to the right of the Telecom is also a hottie.

More observations as I note them. ;-)

Old January 5th 04, 05:28 AM
Neil Gerace

"AldoNova" wrote in message
Did anyone else notice the hotties on the flight deck?

This afternoon's flight director appeared to be a hottie.

And tonight the women to the right of the Telecom is also a hottie.

More observations as I note them. ;-)

This from TV or a website?

Old January 5th 04, 12:48 PM

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 13:28:23 +0800, "Neil Gerace"
wrote:

"AldoNova" wrote in message
Did anyone else notice the hotties on the flight deck?

This afternoon's flight director appeared to be a hottie.

And tonight the women to the right of the Telecom is also a hottie.

More observations as I note them. ;-)

This from TV or a website?

Relax guys; those "hotties" are probably boinking pretty boys who
think that "Spirit" is something you buy at a liquor store, and
"Opportunity" is something you getting after liberally applying
"Spirit". Welcome to the 21st Century
Old January 5th 04, 01:39 PM
Mike Flugennock

In article , "AldoNova"
wrote:

Did anyone else notice the hotties on the flight deck?

This afternoon's flight director appeared to be a hottie.

And tonight the women to the right of the Telecom is also a hottie.

More observations as I note them. ;-)

Huh. I dunno... the few women I saw at MER MC looked like your average,
plain, engineer types. They weren't really horrible-looking -- I'm sure
most of them had husbands or boyfriends or whatever -- but they weren't
exactly Raquel Welch suited up for "Fantastic Voyage", either. They were,
however, a bit more tastefully dressed than Linda Ham. I still have
nightmares about that dress I saw her in that appeared to have been made
from an old semaphore flag.

--
"All over, people changing their votes,
along with their overcoats;
Old January 5th 04, 01:41 PM
Mike Flugennock

In article , "AldoNova"
wrote:

Did anyone else notice the hotties on the flight deck?

This afternoon's flight director appeared to be a hottie.

And tonight the women to the right of the Telecom is also a hottie.

On a slightly-related topic, did anyone notice the guy wearing the shirt
that looked as if he'd stolen it from Abbie Hoffman?

Old January 5th 04, 05:02 PM
Andrew Gray

In article , Mike
Flugennock wrote:

exactly Raquel Welch suited up for "Fantastic Voyage", either. They were,
however, a bit more tastefully dressed than Linda Ham. I still have
nightmares about that dress I saw her in that appeared to have been made
from an old semaphore flag.

Is that the famous "terrified look" one? I swear, if they'd spent two
days in a studio trying to make her appear to be some kind of
out-of-her-depth bimbo, they couldn't have bettered that shot. Poor
woman, no-one deserves that kind of thing to go on the record...

--
-Andrew Gray

Old January 5th 04, 05:13 PM
Pat Flannery

Mike Flugennock wrote:

On a slightly-related topic, did anyone notice the guy wearing the shirt
that looked as if he'd stolen it from Abbie Hoffman?

This wouldn't be the guy with the 60's beard and hair that they showed
on the Nova special, would it?

Pat

Old January 5th 04, 06:24 PM
Pat Flannery

Andrew Gray wrote:

Is that the famous "terrified look" one? I swear, if they'd spent two
days in a studio trying to make her appear to be some kind of
out-of-her-depth bimbo, they couldn't have bettered that shot. Poor
woman, no-one deserves that kind of thing to go on the record...

Anyone got a weblink to a photo of this dress? I've got to see this
thing from your descriptions of it.

Pat

Old January 5th 04, 06:39 PM
Richard Kaszeta

Pat Flannery writes:
Anyone got a weblink to a photo of this dress? I've got to see this
thing from your descriptions of it.

I think this is the dress in question

http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/...2003e05168.jpg

Note that this isn't the only picture of her with the "deer in the
headlights" look.

Moral of the story: Make sure that if your name comes up in news
reports that whomever is handling your media relations has a
respectable-looking picture of you, and not some embarassing file photo.

--
Richard W Kaszeta

http://www.kaszeta.org/rich
Old January 5th 04, 07:27 PM
Hallerb

I think this is the dress in question

http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/...ires/jsc2003e0

5168.jpg

Jim Oberg says she really isnt a dumb blonde. Never know it from that
picture......