suggestion

Old March 9th 10, 12:31 PM posted to sci.astro
aster0id

Default suggestion

can anyone suggest me a good astronomy for beginners book?
Old March 9th 10, 12:41 PM posted to sci.astro
Androcles[_28_]

"aster0id" wrote in message
can anyone suggest me a good astronomy for beginners book?

You don't a need a book, just look up and you've begun.
For actual astronomy, you'll need to be able to measure angles and own
a clock. Very useful for knowing where you are, sailors have been doing
that for hundreds of years.

Old March 9th 10, 10:21 PM posted to sci.astro
Mike Dworetsky

aster0id wrote:
can anyone suggest me a good astronomy for beginners book?

I think first we need to know something about your current educational
attainment level. We don't want to recommend anything too advanced, or too
simplified. There are books at all levels.

If you are not very isolated geographically, stop by your friendly local
library and find the science section. That's a good place to start. Highly
recommended.

--
Mike Dworetsky

(Remove pants sp*mbl*ck to reply)

Pluto suggestion F/32 Eurydice Astronomy Misc 2 February 7th 10 02:29 PM
Vendor suggestion brucegooglegroups Amateur Astronomy 0 April 17th 07 04:02 PM
Accessories Suggestion ? Joey[_2_] UK Astronomy 4 April 3rd 07 09:15 AM
tescope suggestion please joe Misc 3 October 26th 04 06:55 PM
Kevin's suggestion... Brilliant One Misc 0 October 11th 04 07:03 AM