Astro: Seasons greetings

Old December 24th 06, 09:17 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Muttsdanglers

Default Astro: Seasons greetings

Ok i know that there is no picture of the sky attached to this, but i have
had more fog and cloud lately
than you can shake a stick at!!!

But i just wanted to wish you all a very happy christmas whatever part of
the sky your under!

Seasons greetings

Paul

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	yuletide.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	209.6 KB
ID:	249

Old December 25th 06, 04:00 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
George Normandin[_1_]

"Muttsdanglers" wrote
Ok i know that there is no picture of the sky attached to this, but i have
had more fog and cloud lately
than you can shake a stick at!!!

But i just wanted to wish you all a very happy christmas whatever part of
the sky your under!

Seasons greetings

Paul, et al:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Your picture reminds me of my neighbor's house........

I was lucky enough to have beautifully clear skies last night, but alas,
my little EQ-1 was not working right and I didn't feel like pulling out my
MI-250 so I was limited to small scope and binocular visual observing. A
friend who is not "a Christmas person" invited me over to his observatory to
do some imaging but I wanted to stay at home.

BTW, astro/sky related art work is more than welcome here, at least in my
opinion.

George Normandin