Glenn speech

Old December 3rd 04, 01:04 AM
Rand Simberg

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 16:17:02 -0500, in a place far, far away,
"Richard.Glueck" made the phosphor on my monitor
glow in such a way as to indicate that:

Look Rand McNally, I regret my misspelling of empirical, but other than that, you
haven't put forth any kind of sensible argument to defend your insults. SInce I won't
invest further time in a ****ing contest with you, I'll be content to let the time pass
and see where our National Embarassment's space program goes. I'll use history as a
guide. Use your faith in "Dubya" as yours!
One more bit of advice; if you want to argue, be sure you have a point to get across.

My last word to you on your tantrum.

*My* tantrum?

laughing
Old December 3rd 04, 01:52 AM
David Higgins

Rand Simberg wrote:

Do you know what "man-rated" means?

Yes I do.

What part of "Yes I do" did you not understand, Rand? From context
that's Richard Glueck's answer to your question.
Old December 3rd 04, 03:57 AM
OM

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 05:26:49 GMT, h (Rand
Simberg) wrote:

If he thinks he does, then he deludes himself, because no one really
knows what that means.

....Ok, so how the **** do you know if he's right or wrong, then?

No, don't bother answering that one, Rand. We *know* you don't know...

OM

--

"No ******* ever won a war by dying for |
http://www.io.com/~o_m

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old December 3rd 04, 04:00 AM
OM

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 01:04:00 GMT, h (Rand
Simberg) wrote:

*My* tantrum?

....Yeah, your tantrum.

Talk about putting the "dip" in "dip****", that's Rand for you....

OM

--

"No ******* ever won a war by dying for |
http://www.io.com/~o_m

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old December 3rd 04, 04:39 AM
Eric Chomko

Rand Simberg ) wrote:
: On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 01:52:58 GMT, in a place far, far away, David
: Higgins made the phosphor on my monitor glow

: Rand Simberg wrote:
:
: Do you know what "man-rated" means?
:
:
:
: Yes I do.
:
: What part of "Yes I do" did you not understand, Rand? From context
: that's Richard Glueck's answer to your question.

: If he thinks he does, then he deludes himself, because no one really
: knows what that means. It's just a buzzword that people use to
: pretend that they know what they're talking about.

Come now. Of the lunar landers, Ranger, Surveyor and Apollo, only Apollo,
with the LEM, was man-rated.

Eric

Old December 3rd 04, 09:41 AM
herbst

http://www.ardice.com/Arts/Movies/Titles/3/3_AM
Old December 3rd 04, 10:12 AM
Dave O'Neill

Pat Flannery wrote in message ...
OM wrote:

...Egads. Talk about your typical grinning butthead.

I like the gun on top of the books.... I take it the idea is that you
must free yourself from government oppression- or they will shoot you. A
whole new take on "Liberty or Death"... :-D

Pat

They're fun there. It's like reading something from a parallel universe.

Dave
Old December 3rd 04, 03:08 PM
Scott Hedrick

"Kim Keller" wrote in message
om...
I will agree with your dislike for his flight, though. The only
spaceflight-related thing it proved was that a man of his age could do
well in orbit.

Which further proved that Musgrave got hosed.

Glenn speech Jim Oberg Policy 77 December 7th 04 08:18 AM
John Glenn Loses his Soul Mark R. Whittington Policy 35 March 10th 04 10:28 PM
No Moon, Mars, or Space in the State of the Union Speech [was Audio of Bush's Speech] GCGassaway Space Shuttle 1 January 22nd 04 12:22 PM
Bush's speech: a load of wishful thinking Greg Kuperberg Policy 8 January 17th 04 11:06 PM
Bush speech on Moon cancelled/postponed... John Ordover Policy 24 January 6th 04 10:12 AM