Fake landing on moon

Old April 7th 04, 02:14 AM
Pat Flannery

OM wrote:

...Would you guys stifle the pervert talk? scott grissom and the
Maxson trash will think it's ok to come back amongst their kind.

Okay...but I had a great one worked out regarding Saruman grabbing
Gandalf's staff... :'(

Pat

Old April 7th 04, 02:18 AM
Pat Flannery

Scott Hedrick wrote:

"OM" wrote in message
.. .

...Would you guys stifle the pervert talk?

OM, are you asking us to killfile you?

And then there's that one about Elrond restoring Aragorn's "broken
sword" to it's full potency....

Pat

Old April 7th 04, 07:06 PM
Scott Hedrick

"Greg D. Moore (Strider)" wrote in message
BTW, I assume folks have seen the Jack Black MTV Video Awards spoof on

this
where he puts the Ring where no man or hobbit has gone before?

In Britney Spears' pants?

Old April 7th 04, 07:18 PM
OM

On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 08:49:34 -0500, Doug...
wrote:

Yeah, well -- if my "sword" ever gets broken, anyone who tries to put it
in the coals or pound on it with a sledgehammer is gonna end up in the
fires of Mount Doom, I'll tell ya...

"Well, we made it to the top of Mount Doom. There goes the
Ring...POOF! Now we can leave...Sam? What are you doing??"

"I'm sorry Master Frodo, but I get a bit of a kick out of taking a
**** over the edge of a cliff as it is, and this is one I just
couldn't pass up!"

Old April 7th 04, 09:29 PM
Pat Flannery

OM wrote:

"Well, we made it to the top of Mount Doom. There goes the
Ring...POOF! Now we can leave...Sam? What are you doing??"

"I'm sorry Master Frodo, but I get a bit of a kick out of taking a
**** over the edge of a cliff as it is, and this is one I just
couldn't pass up!"

"Look Sam, It's Gandalf! He's mounted an eagle!"
"I wouldn't mind mounting a bird or two myself when we get back home,
Mr. Frodo...."
"Oh, dear Sam....think of Rosie..."
"What do you think I'm thinking about when I'm with you, Mr. Frodo? I
close my eyes, and think 'she sure is tight; but she smells like she
needs to douche more often'. "

Pat

Old April 7th 04, 11:53 PM
OM

On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 15:29:58 -0500, Pat Flannery
wrote:

"What do you think I'm thinking about when I'm with you, Mr. Frodo? I
close my eyes, and think 'she sure is tight; but she smells like she
needs to douche more often'. "

....You guys need to get laid more often.

Old April 8th 04, 05:33 AM
Pat Flannery

wrote:

"What do you think I'm thinking about when I'm with you, Mr. Frodo? I
close my eyes, and think 'she sure is tight; but she smells like she
needs to douche more often'. "

...You guys need to get laid more often.

Cocks do the crowing; hens do the laying.
I have no idea what that means, but it sounds kinda witty....

Pat

Old April 13th 04, 11:41 PM
Scott Grissom

OM wrote in message . ..
On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 12:47:10 -0500, Pat Flannery
wrote:

Neil Gerace wrote:

Poof, huh? That explains a lot.

And here you thought that the elves were Fairie folk...
Gimli: "Stand back! I'm next! There's no hole that an elf would go into
that a dwarf is afraid of entering!"

...Would you guys stifle the pervert talk? scott grissom and the
Maxson trash will think it's ok to come back amongst their kind.

mosley, don't be starting no chit......