Finite Relativism & Special Relativity Disproof

Old April 9th 09, 01:11 AM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Phil Bouchard

Default Finite Relativism & Special Relativity Disproof

doug wrote:

[...]

- The center of the Earth requires more complex calculations

No, it does not. Your ignorance is showing.

Yes and the center of the Earth should actually have the highest
gravitational time dilation factor.

- The surface of the Earth is the exact same as that of GR

It can be fiddled to be that but you have shown nothing.

t_fr = ((m/((x-i)))^2 + (n/((x-j)))^2 + h)/ ((m/i)^2 + (n/j)^2 + h)
t_gr = √(1 - 2gm / (|i| * c^2)) / √(1 - 2gm / ((x + |i|) * c^2))

Where
h = 2.5e45 (fudge factor)

Are both equal to 1 if x = 0 m.

[...]

The free space is where we'll get divergent results in terms of
gravitational time dilation, but still in a scale of nanoseconds.

Predict the time dilation in free space relative to the earth.

For an altitude of 20,200,000 m * 8 in the direction of the Sun we get:

t_fr = 99.999999995502%
t_gr = 99.99999993181%

In the opposite direction of the Sun we actually get:

t_fr = 99.99999993319%
t_gr = 99.99999993181%

It is hilarious to watch your stupidity. You did not understand the
gps comment and you are wallowing in your ignorance. I see why
you did badly in school.

For the amount of time I gave studying before the exams, it wasn't bad.
Old April 9th 09, 01:13 AM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
doug

Phil Bouchard wrote:

doug wrote:

[...]

Gps. Been there, doing that.

There is a difference between geostationary altitudes and lower ones.

Which one do you think gps is? And why is there a difference?

No. The speed of light has been shown to be constant a long time ago.

"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single
experiment can prove me wrong." -- Albert Einstein

When you are cornered with facts, you wander of desperately looking
for something to say even if it is meaningless. A century of looking
for something wrong in relativity has failed.

[...]

Old April 9th 09, 01:14 AM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
doug

Phil Bouchard wrote:

doug wrote:

So putting a meaningless scale on plots is ok in your world?
There are lots of cs guys like that.

"If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor." --
Albert Einstein

So you made excuses to your teachers when you screwed up in class
but this is the real world.

[...]

Old April 9th 09, 01:14 AM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Phil Bouchard

Phil Bouchard wrote:

[...]

For an altitude of 20,200,000 m * 8 in the direction of the Sun we get:

The altitude is 20,200,000 m * 16 and not 20,200,000 m * 8.

[...]
Old April 9th 09, 01:14 AM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
doug

Phil Bouchard wrote:

doug wrote:

Your Alzheimer's is showing. Your text is wrong. You are misrepresenting
what relativity says.

"A paradox isn't a paradox." -- Doug

"Something I do not understand MUST be a paradox" --Phil
Old April 9th 09, 01:15 AM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
doug

Phil Bouchard wrote:

Greg Neill wrote:

https://www.createspace.com/pub/comm...7&rewrite=true

Been there, done that. It's not worth my time to go back
over it again as, apparently, attempting to get you to
understand and correct your misunderstandings is about as
effective as trying to teach a cinderblock to dance.

No I just want to confirm your answer. According to you and Doug the
images are perfectly valid and tying the cannonballs together makes a
difference on the length contraction observed by a clerk standing on the
ground.

How poor is your reading comprehension? You are the only one in the
world who thinks that.
Old April 9th 09, 01:18 AM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
doug

Phil Bouchard wrote:

doug wrote:

Well, in science, the values matter too.

How you feel is not science.

That is why I put values on a plot.

What does that have to do with anything?

Making the answer as easy as possible for you to understand.

I understand you know no physics. You have done a good job
of that.

No, you have no theory. You have a numerology which lets you get a value
right for one point in the universe. You are wrong on the surface of the
earth, you are wrong in the center of the earth, you are wrong in free
space and you are predicting the freq shift is different depending on
which side of the earth the gps satellites are on. That is wrong as
well. So far you have hit nothing right.

- The center of the Earth requires more complex calculations

No, it does not. Your ignorance is showing.

- The surface of the Earth is the exact same as that of GR

It can be fiddled to be that but you have shown nothing.

- The gravitational time dilation factor is different from the side of
the Earth the satellite is at.

That is wrong also. You are batting zero.

The free space is where we'll get divergent results in terms of
gravitational time dilation, but still in a scale of nanoseconds.

Predict the time dilation in free space relative to the earth.

And you still have no clue what the comment about nsecs was about.
Repeating those statements you made just demonstrates stupidity.

Doug is afraid articulating since his -33% grade.

Old April 9th 09, 01:28 AM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
doug

Phil Bouchard wrote:

doug wrote:

So you made excuses to your teachers when you screwed up in class
but this is the real world.

In the real world what matters is the answer, not the fonts used.

Yes and the vertical scale values were all 1. You have not learned
how to present results.

If you ask me for a PowerPoint presentation then no problem either.

Lets wait until you get a theory.
Old April 9th 09, 01:33 AM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Phil Bouchard

doug wrote:

[...]

We know about your guesses but they have nothing to do with physics.

According to Doug a paradox isn't a paradox and perfectly valid
mathematical representations are guesses.

[...]
Old April 9th 09, 01:39 AM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Phil Bouchard

Sam Wormley wrote:

No Center
http://www.astro.ucla.edu/~wright/nocenter.html
http://www.astro.ucla.edu/~wright/infpoint.html

So yeah according to Einstein the galaxies do not expand away from each
other, but the universe itself inflates like a bred.

This is what I am talking about when I refer to "blunders". I will add
this to my catchphrase.