Earth w/o Moon / by Brad Guth

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 11th 08, 06:13 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,soc.history.what-if,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Earth w/o Moon / by Brad Guth

On Jun 11, 7:59 am, wrote:
On Jun 11, 5:45 am, BradGuth wrote:

Are you now admitting that our NASA lied to us?

oh heaven's noooooo
diversion noted

What's "gamma salt"? (mos DARPA damage-control)

look it up
diversion noted

What has "gamma salt" have to do with this topic or that of my sub-
topics, other than your having posted such diverted crapolla?

If Mars had salt; would not that have been one of the very first of
most basic elements discovered and quantified?

now onto mars .. diversion noted

If we'd walked on the physically dark moon; besides blinded by the
vibrant look of Venus, wouldn't we have noticed all the remainders of
salt, and otherwise noticed the terrific vapors of sodium leaving that
gamma saturated moon of ours?

now venus
so we walked on the moon - you spin in every direction

Why isn't there any science as to raw ice in space?

google "comet"

That's not peer replicated science. It's purely science conjecture
that's at best subjective, because no science instrument has ever made
physical contact with such supposed comet ice.

How much of comet ice is pure h2o? (0.1%, 1%, 10%?)

How long will a cubic meter of raw h2o ice last (fully solar
illuminated) at 1 AU? (same goes for salty ice). This science of ice
surviving in space should have been easily established as of 50 years
ago, but thus far we still have absolutely nothing.

If on the moon and in full sun, how long will that same m3 of raw ice
last? (kinda explosive I'd bet)

BTW, this is my topic, so I can divert all that I like, especially
when it relates to uncovering the LLPOF mindset of the incest mutated
Zionist/Nazi types like yourself.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth