Structures of Universes

Old June 23rd 07, 06:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Structures of Universes

My own idea is universes are exactly the same right down to their number
of electrons. Should that no be reality I have to go with that some
universes that are different have the structure of all iron atoms bert

Old June 23rd 07, 06:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
My own idea is universes are exactly the same right down to their number
of electrons. Should that no be reality I have to go with that some
universes that are different have the structure of all iron atoms bert

Hellooo Beeeert,
What makes you think there is more than one Universe ??
Iron is only produced in supernovas, as are all the other heavy metals, so a
universe with ONLY iron atoms is quite impossible.
Pop a top again, Beert.

Old June 23rd 07, 11:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Hagar (Horrible) Iron is very stable. Iron also stops fusion. You are
coming on to strong

Old June 24th 07, 10:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Starman

It depends on ones definition of "universe"

1) if we say the universe is everything, there can be no "twin universe"
multiple universes or whatever you will call it
everything will also include other dimensions, everything means everything!
2) if we say the universe are a part of cosmos, yes you can have more than 1
universe

so you need to make a decision, otherwise you speek nonsens

Old June 24th 07, 11:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Starman Universes in the cosmos is the way to go.(best terminology)
There are more universes in the cosmos than flakes of snow in an endless
storm.Like snow flakes each has its own spacetime(time frame) All have
the exact same structure. All share and contribute to the gravitation of
the intrinsic gravity.of space. Someday this gravity will be the key to
letting us know they are out there. Just like black holes gravity is the
big clue they are out there. bert

Old June 24th 07, 05:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Jun 24, 3:36 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Starman Universes in the cosmos is the way to go.(best terminology)
There are more universes in the cosmos than flakes of snow in an endless
storm.Like snow flakes each has its own spacetime(time frame) All have
the exact same structure. All share and contribute to the gravitation of
the intrinsic gravity.of space. Someday this gravity will be the key to
letting us know they are out there. Just like black holes gravity is the
big clue they are out there. bert

Bert, if there were endless universes, and they all contributed
gravity, we would all be flatter than pancakes, or stretched out like
spaghetti!

Double-A

Old June 24th 07, 08:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Starman Universes in the cosmos is the way to go.(best terminology)
There are more universes in the cosmos than flakes of snow in an endless
storm.Like snow flakes each has its own spacetime(time frame) All have
the exact same structure. All share and contribute to the gravitation of
the intrinsic gravity.of space. Someday this gravity will be the key to
letting us know they are out there. Just like black holes gravity is the
big clue they are out there. bert

Beeeert, I don't mean to give you a hard time, but what evidence spawns your
idea that there are "unlimited" universes, all of them identical ??
We cannot even see the edge of our present universe, since we are limited by
the light-gathering ability of even the most modern telescopes. We can
discern structures that are approximately 10B years old, but anything beyond
that is conjecture, at best. One guess is that the universe is 13.7 B years
old, but that is a fickle number, since we don't know at what point the
universe started to speed up its expansion and if it is linear or
exponential. A fraction of a variance can make a difference of huge
proportions.

The smallest composite particle we know of is the atom. Our solar system
can be likened to an atom, the Sun is the nucleus and the thingies zipping
around it are the planets (electrons). The Galaxy is the same on a much
grander scale, the BH at its center is the nucleus and all the solar systems
in orbit around it are the "electrons". On a larger scale yet, there are
the Galaxy clusters, then the visible universe, but it all is in circular
motion, but basically a mass, orbiting a nucleus. Present day technology
limits us to the atom in the microcosm and the Universe in the macro world,
but there is nothing that forbids it to go on forever, in both directions,
sort of like Mandelbrot fractals, which in theory have no beginning or end.

Old June 25th 07, 12:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A Great distances between them. Gravity obeys the inverse square
law. I relate that to being the same as light. Best to keep in mind
there would be no night sky if light did not obey the inverse square
law. There are over 6 trillion stars out there,and its pretty dark in
the Earth's shadow. bert

Old June 25th 07, 02:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Hagar (not so horrible) best to keep in mind nature deals in very large
numbers. I could say more universes than electrons,but snow flakes we
can visualize,and they are flat turn,and so very symmetrical (also
white) To think because we can't see other universes they don't exist
is very naive thinking. Your wrong we can not compare our solar system
to an atom. Hagar study some QM. You are right imperial thinkers are
guessing the age of the universe to be about 15 billion years old. My
guess that irs 22 billion years old is better because its age is showing
it to be older with every year. Even if we don't try to look further
out,the Earth is being hit by photons from a greater and greater
distance. Best to keep in mind each year is another light year bert

Old June 27th 07, 09:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Colonel Jake

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
: Hagar (not so horrible) best to keep in mind nature deals in very large
: numbers. I could say more universes than electrons,but snow flakes we
: can visualize,and they are flat turn,and so very symmetrical (also
: white) To think because we can't see other universes they don't exist
: is very naive thinking. Your wrong we can not compare our solar system
: to an atom. Hagar study some QM. You are right imperial thinkers are
: guessing the age of the universe to be about 15 billion years old. My
: guess that irs 22 billion years old is better because its age is showing
: it to be older with every year. Even if we don't try to look further
: out,the Earth is being hit by photons from a greater and greater
: distance. Best to keep in mind each year is another light year bert
:

Hey Bert?,
"Check out this universe!!!..."

COlOnel Jake Enterprises®