A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

What if(on Push)



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old October 16th 08, 02:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 10,860
Default What if(on Push)

What if the realm of Planck energy is a push out meeting an equal push
back energy. Fits well for gravity. TreBert

  #2  
Old October 17th 08, 01:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 21,544
Default What if(on Push)

On Oct 16, 6:46 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
What if the realm of Planck energy is a push out meeting an equal push
back energy. Fits well for gravity. TreBert


You'd think electrostatic energy should offer a push, as otherwise the
electrostatic attraction is many trillions of fold stronger than
gravity.

How many teraVolts exist between Earth and Selene?

~ BG
  #3  
Old October 17th 08, 11:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned
 
First recorded activity by SpaceBanter: Jul 2006
Posts: 21,291
Default What if(on Push)

None, you ****TARD!

Saul Levy


On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 05:47:33 -0700 (PDT), BradGuth
wrote:

You'd think electrostatic energy should offer a push, as otherwise the
electrostatic attraction is many trillions of fold stronger than
gravity.

How many teraVolts exist between Earth and Selene?

~ BG

  #4  
Old October 18th 08, 03:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 21,544
Default What if(on Push)

On Oct 17, 5:47 am, BradGuth wrote:
On Oct 16, 6:46 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

What if the realm of Planck energy is a push out meeting an equal push
back energy. Fits well for gravity. TreBert


You'd think electrostatic energy should offer a push, as otherwise the
electrostatic attraction is many trillions of fold stronger than
gravity.

How many teraVolts exist between Earth and Selene?

~ BG


Come on folks, what's the electrostatic charge potential that's
existing between Earth and Selene, and what's the attractive force?

~ BG
  #5  
Old October 18th 08, 02:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 10,860
Default What if(on Push)

BG Electricity needs a conductor to go from A to B TreBert

  #6  
Old October 18th 08, 02:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 10,860
Default What if(on Push)

When I came up with this post(thinking) those gluons kept jumping in.
Protons pushing out by their like positive poles,and gluons pushing them
back makes for a very stable nuclei in most cases. Best to keep in mind
the proton of the hydrogen atom is very very stable. Not one has decayed
so far over so many years Was invited to the U of Irvine when its
hydrogen atom detector water tank went into operation,and that has to be
well over 25 years ago TreBert

  #7  
Old October 18th 08, 04:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned
 
First recorded activity by SpaceBanter: Jul 2006
Posts: 21,291
Default What if(on Push)

Lightning again, BEERTbrain? lmao!

You keep repeating the same **** over and over.

Saul Levy


On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 09:27:10 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

BG Electricity needs a conductor to go from A to B TreBert

  #8  
Old October 18th 08, 04:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned
 
First recorded activity by SpaceBanter: Jul 2006
Posts: 21,291
Default What if(on Push)

NONE, FOOL!

Saul Levy


On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 19:11:06 -0700 (PDT), BradGuth
wrote:

On Oct 17, 5:47 am, BradGuth wrote:
On Oct 16, 6:46 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

What if the realm of Planck energy is a push out meeting an equal push
back energy. Fits well for gravity. TreBert


You'd think electrostatic energy should offer a push, as otherwise the
electrostatic attraction is many trillions of fold stronger than
gravity.

How many teraVolts exist between Earth and Selene?

~ BG


Come on folks, what's the electrostatic charge potential that's
existing between Earth and Selene, and what's the attractive force?

~ BG

  #9  
Old October 18th 08, 07:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 10,860
Default What if(on Push)

Cactus saul Its just not as funny any more now that I know how dim
witted you are. I thought at first you were pulling my leg. Lightning
needs a conductor. I can tell you how the charge build up works Could
explain how ions are produced by very strong electrical fields etc.
Reality is any thing I can tell you on lightning needing a conductor you
will not believe. Best you go to Google,and get your brain charged up.
You are indeed making a big fool out of yourself saying lightning needs
no conductor TreBert

 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
EMRP Push Gravity theory Double-A Misc 25 June 4th 06 11:10 AM
EMRP Push Gravity theory Double-A Misc 1 May 27th 06 11:07 PM
Further proof gravity is a push... Rick Sobie Astronomy Misc 11 March 18th 04 08:27 AM
Further proof gravity is a push... Rick Sobie Astronomy Misc 1 March 16th 04 07:20 AM
The push for men on Mars. . .What's really going on here? Starstuffed Amateur Astronomy 68 January 17th 04 06:59 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2023 SpaceBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.