Brad Guth's Credentials

Old February 1st 06, 02:42 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy

Default Brad Guth's Credentials

Is this Brad Guth really such an idiot?
Or is this just a game played by a crew of idiots?

Regards.

"Me" wrote in message
"Jonathan Silverlight"

wrote in message

But I'm amused to see that Usenet's village idiot doesn't know what a

trillion is.

That's a trillion VENUSIAN* dollars! So technically Guth is correct.

*adjusted for inflation and doppler shift.

p.s. Brad, in your Venusian photo reconnaisance diagram,
how come you missed the Hugh Hefner love palace with the
swimming pool shaped like a Zetan reproductive orifice?

Old February 2nd 06, 05:05 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy

"PosterBoy" wrote in

Is this Brad Guth really such an idiot?
Or is this just a game played by a crew of idiots?

He's almost certainly not an 'idiot' in the strict definition of the
term; if anything, he's fairly intelligent. But he does seem to have
serious issues best explained by a professional analysis. I'd number
paranoia, psychosis and cognitive disabilities among them, but I'm not a
professional anything. While I wouldn't rule out a hoax, he's been going
on like this for several years. That's a pretty long time for an
individual or a group to sustain a hoax.

At any rate, we don't have many facts to go on other than his own words.
Since he exhibits such irrational thoughts in any attempt to have a
serious dialog, it's best to just ignore him. I suspect he's very
frustrated since most of us simply can't see things the way he does.
I think he needs professional intervention and help, but as long as
he's not violent, probably nothing will be done for him. I see him as
an unhappy person with a sad future.

Hang around the Internet a while, and you'll observe a few others like
him. Almost any active newsgroup has a 'kook' or similar disruptive
person. Do a search for Archimedes Plutonium, Jean-Paul Turcaud, 'kook'
and 'troll', or just hang out in any of several conspiracy newsgroups.

--Damon, neighbor of the Guth