Double-A Is Back!

Old June 22nd 14, 12:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

Default When you pursue pleasure, chasing it hard...

On 6/21/2014 4:48 PM, Double-A wrote:

http://Jeff-Relf.Me/Einstein.HTM
http://Jeff-Relf.Me/The_Cosmic_Horizon_.HTM

You are trying to rent me a room someone recently died in??? Did you
have it professionally cleaned? There are companies that do that
sort of thing. Get rid of the smell of death.

*My* question to Jeffie would be whether or not he tapped that dead ass.

It's a legit question.

PS- Could you imagine Goth as a mortician?

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNot7GI7ScE
Old June 22nd 14, 01:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Double-A" wrote in message
On Friday, June 20, 2014 9:42:56 PM UTC-7, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:

Weeks ago, Brad told @Double·A:
In between cleaning toilets and having to fix what others break,
[Jeff] also gets to police others in exchange for his rent,
and apparently he's sufficiently good at it.

The only reason I have a room open now
is because one of my tenants,
a beautiful 29 year old girl ( same age as my daughter ),
died of a heroin overdose.

By the time I found her,
she had been dead for 5 days !

Her once·lovely face was just a black mass of mold,
contrasted by the beautiful flowing hair that framed it.

There were over a thousand needles in her room.
I collected piles of used needles, over a gallon, packed tight.

She lost her regular job after getting
caught shooting up in the bathroom.

Heroin is an expensive habit.

Then there's rent, fine clothes and fine dining,
paid for by being the the mistress of a retired doctor.
The doctor gave her Xanax. He popped 7 at a time.

That's one way to live, I guess.

She was embarrassed, semi·ashamed of her life.
I told her not to worry, that I loved her anyway,
like a father loves his daughter.

It never occurred to me that she might die.
I didn't even know she was doing heroin,
though I suspected it.

Now, I know that she was shooting up
her neck artery, so it'd hit her faster.
I never even looked that close.

When you pursue pleasure, chasing it hard,
you catch nothing but dust, death.

People believe in the "after life" because it feels good,
and they can't stand the alternative, despite the facts.

Likewise, they believe in "faster than light" travel
because it gives them pleasure, like a drug.

So, if you chase pleasure, and don't care about reality...
then, fine, enjoy your "faster than light" fantasies
as you huff your opium pipe... because you'll need it.

You'll need it more and more, until you're dead.

http://Jeff-Relf.Me/Einstein.HTM
http://Jeff-Relf.Me/The_Cosmic_Horizon_.HTM

You are trying to rent me a room someone recently died in??? Did you
have it professionally cleaned? There are companies that do that sort
of thing. Get rid of the smell of death.

Double-A

*** Just imagine if he had rented the room to the GuthBall ...
the smell of death wouldn't be the issue, but the scrubbing to
get rid of the stench of **** would take year ...

Old June 22nd 14, 08:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff-Relf.Me

Default $1,575 ( 555 + 555 + 300 {Deposit} + 120 {fee} + 45 {fee} ).

Â* You ( Double·A ) wrote: You are trying to rent me a room someone recently died in??? Did you have it professionally cleaned? There are companies that do that sort of thing. Get rid of the smell of death. That's the only room I have open right now. I cleaned it throughly, it doesn't smell. Right now, it has a hardwood floor; but it'll be carpeted. September 1st, I can get you a different, bigger room. Like I said, I would rent to you, provided you have no criminal history. To move into the 12 foot, by 12 foot, 2nd floor room, on a 14 month lease, ending August 31st, 2015, you'd have to laydown: $1,575 ( 555 + 555 + 300 {Deposit} + 120 {fee} + 45 {fee} ). Because everyone pays "First, Last, Deposit and Fees", deadbeats are evicted before they cost us; so I don't care about the money you owe your prior landlord. Paying a month's rent, $555, takes it off the market for you. Your drinking bothers me, I admit. When you visit rooms ( found on CraigsList ), don't be drunk, and don't talk about drinking.
Old June 22nd 14, 08:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff-Relf.Me

Default Before insurance, Double-A is paying $1,611 per month.

PRE Style='White-Space: PRE !important; Font-Size: 18px !important;Font-Family: monospace !important;'Â*
Before insurance, you ( Double·A ) are paying $1,611 per month
( 200 {storage} + 300 {food} + 255 / 7 * 30.5 ).

But you don't normally stay in hotels.
Normally, you have no place to shower.

A 12 month lease, at a rooming house, but be a lot cheaper.
You'd share the kitchen and that bathrooms.

There'd be people around, for you to talk to,
and you'd have your own PC/internet.
Old June 22nd 14, 09:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, June 21, 2014 5:01:53 PM UTC-7, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:
*
You ( Double·A ) wrote:
You are trying to rent me a room someone recently died in???
Did you have it professionally cleaned?
There are companies that do that sort of thing.
Get rid of the smell of death.

That's the only room I have open right now.
I cleaned it throughly, it doesn't smell.
Right now, it has a hardwood floor; but it'll be carpeted.

But of course even thorough cleaning will never get rid of the ghost!

September 1st, I can get you a different, bigger room.

Like I said, I would rent to you,
provided you have no criminal history.

I have no criminal record, but most of the people I knew on the street did. Where can they rent?

To move into the 12 foot, by 12 foot, 2nd floor room,
on a 14 month lease, ending August 31st, 2015,
you'd have to laydown:

$1,575 ( 555 + 555 + 300 {Deposit} + 120 {fee} + 45 {fee} ).

Because everyone pays "First, Last, Deposit and Fees",
deadbeats are evicted before they cost us;
so I don't care about the money you owe your prior landlord.

Seems reasonable.

Paying a month's rent, $555,
takes it off the market for you.

Your drinking bothers me, I admit.

Oh. You'd rather only rent to Mormon teetotalers? No moderate drinkers? My God! You even rent to heroine addicts!

Old June 22nd 14, 09:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, June 21, 2014 5:17:42 PM UTC-7, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:
*
Before insurance, you ( Double·A ) are paying $1,611 per month
( 200 {storage} + 300 {food} + 255 / 7 * 30.5 ).

But you don't normally stay in hotels.
Normally, you have no place to shower.

A 12 month lease, at a rooming house, but be a lot cheaper.
You'd share the kitchen and that bathrooms.

There'd be people around, for you to talk to,
and you'd have your own PC/internet.

There still wouldn't be enough space to relieve me of the expense of my locker. Even is there were, I'd have to pay to have it transported all the way to Seattle. And I'm tired of bathrooms down the hall. This is the 21st century for God's sake!

Double-A

Old June 22nd 14, 09:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, June 21, 2014 5:26:56 PM UTC-7, Saul Levy wrote:
GET RID OF THE MOLD TOO!

Saul Levy

I wonder if the mold is what really killed her? That killer black mold from the windowsill where Jeff forgot to clean!

Double-A

Old June 22nd 14, 11:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, June 21, 2014 5:01:53 PM UTC-7, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:

Because everyone pays "First, Last, Deposit and Fees",
deadbeats are evicted before they cost us;
so I don't care about the money you owe your prior landlord.

Thanks, you may have given me a clue as to which places might accept me, since my debt to the previous landlord is my main obstacle now.

Double-A

Old June 23rd 14, 08:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff-Relf.Me

PRE Style='White-Space: PRE !important; Font-Size: 18px !important;Font-Family: monospace !important;'Â*
You ( Double·A ) told me:
There still wouldn't be enough space
to relieve me of the expense of my locker.

Even is there were, I'd have to pay to have
it transported all the way to Seattle.

And I'm tired of bathrooms down the hall.
This is the 21st century for God's sake!

If you can afford a better place,
in a better location, go for it.

Personally, I'm fine with sharing the bathrooms.

Hotels are too expensive for you.
What you have "now" ( before the hotel ),
is worse, of course.
Old June 23rd 14, 08:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff-Relf.Me

You ( Double·A ) wrote:
But of course even thorough cleaning
will never get rid of the ghost!

Yeah, that might bother some people.

I have no criminal record,
but most of the people I knew on the street did.
Where can they rent?

I don't know. Not here, with me.

Your drinking bothers me, I admit.

Oh. You'd rather only rent to Mormon teetotalers?
No moderate drinkers? My God!
You even rent to heroin addicts!

I didn't know she was doing heroin.
Lots of people drink here.
I allow it but, still, I'm warry of it.

You could drink here, I'd let you rent here.
If you had a DUI, last 7 years, I might say "No".