Double-A Is Back!

Old June 10th 14, 09:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Double-A Is Back!

More sunshine here in paradise. The Mexican maid at my motel with her hair dyed an unnatural color suggested I wear short pants to be cooler. Long time Oregonians such as myself don't wear short pants. But all the transplanted Californians here do, even in January.

Turkey season is over, so is the Rose Festival Grand Floral Parade. The 4th of July is coming soon. Summer is almost here.

Double-A

Old June 12th 14, 01:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, June 10, 2014 4:31:12 PM UTC-7, Saul Levy wrote:
YUM! It's ALWAYS turkey season here!

Saul Levy

A couple of years I bought a tag, but couldn't find any gobblers. Just brought home with me a few nasty ticks! The ticks reside in the eastern part of the gorge, along with the timber rattlers. But such evil creatures seem to know not to inhabit the paradise around Portland.

Had my weekly lunch with Kim in downtown Portland today. Ate pizza. She's worrying about being out in the cold again next winter. What a country! I could take her in if I can find an apartment with enough space, but I am very limited in my resources. And she would have to go for it.

Double-A

Old June 13th 14, 09:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, June 11, 2014 7:44:59 PM UTC-7, Saul Levy wrote:
The vermin are smarter than the PIG, DA!

GOOD FOR THEM!

Saul Levy

No wild pigs around here. If there were, I would hunt them.

The library is closed on Thursdays, due to the poor economy and flagging tax revenues, I suppose. But I had an appointment at the clinic. The city of Portland is going to impose a monthly $11.56 per household street repair tax! Supposedly there is a reduction for the very poor. Where I am living now is withing Portland. They already impose some kind of art tax that everyone in Portland is suppose to pay. This is outside their normal taxation process.

Might go down again to the clinic today to take advantage of the $15 in free food from the foodmobile. It looks like an old trolley, Either it is a very nicely restored original, or a copy of one. That clinic is involved in many things, including yoga and acupuncture. But the doctors are real MDs.

A little rain today, as every paradise needs to stay lush.

Double-A

Old June 14th 14, 09:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A cloudy day, but not cold. Chance of a little more rain.

There was a gig traffic jam yesterday afternoon on Barbur Boulevard. I only made it to the grocery wagon behind the clinic in a nick of time before they closed. When I got inside, and was looking form some last items to use up my $15 coupon, I tripped over a grocery basket filled with Kale they had left sitting on the floor in that dimly lit corridor! I took a pretty good fall and skinned my knew! They asked if I was OK, but it was hard to know how to answer at first as I was having trouble getting up.

Later I was thinking in my mind about how things just weren't going smoothly this day. Then I thought that sometimes you just wonder if it is Friday the 13th or something! Then I looked at the date on my cellphone and, and horror of horrors, it really was Friday the 13th! A clerk at a local grocery pointed out that it was a full moon too! Later I heard that this would be the last full moon on a Friday the 13th in about 35 years! No wonder things were going so badly!

Double-A

Old June 14th 14, 10:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 6/14/2014 4:48 PM, Double-A wrote:
[...]

**** AA! You should have called a lawyer and an ambulance... In that
order. Even tho now it's ex post facto, you can still limp to the ER
right now. This could be the big payday you've been hoping for.

Cha Ching!

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNot7GI7ScE
Old June 15th 14, 12:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, June 14, 2014 2:08:12 PM UTC-7, HVAC wrote:
[...]

Of course it crossed my mind. The grocery wagon is owned by a chain of larger stores. Deep pockets!

I'm still thinking about how I can blame the hospital as responsible for my deteriorated health as it is today.

Double-A
Old June 15th 14, 01:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Double-A" wrote in message

snip HVAC drivel

**** AA! You should have called a lawyer and an ambulance... In
that

order. Even tho now it's ex post facto, you can still limp to the ER

right now. This could be the big payday you've been hoping for.

Cha Ching!

Of course it crossed my mind. The grocery wagon is owned by a chain
of larger stores. Deep pockets!

I'm still thinking about how I can blame the hospital as responsible
for my deteriorated health as it is today.

Double-A

*** Of course you would ... and you will ... it runs against your
supposedly natural instincts of self preservation to go out and
find legitimate employment ... and then some hustler like HVAC,
who's sponged off the Federal teat for a lifetime, is going to give
you directions to your personal nirvana ... listen to the man ... he's
the master of suckling taxpayer's involuntary "donations" ... he just
doesn't have the cajones to admit it ... he loves to spin that
re-white-
and blue tale ... but he's really just a **** colored NH hillbilly.
Seems
he just had a health issue and the VA, in it's usual fervor of
efficiency,
removed the wrong part of his brain.

Old June 15th 14, 04:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 6/14/2014 8:58 PM, Hägar wrote:

I'm still thinking about how I can blame the hospital as responsible for
my deteriorated health as it is today.

Double-A

*** Of course you would ... and you will ... it runs against your
supposedly natural instincts of self preservation to go out and
find legitimate employment ... and then some hustler like HVAC,
who's sponged off the Federal teat for a lifetime, is going to give
you directions to your personal nirvana ... listen to the man ... he's
the master of suckling taxpayer's involuntary "donations" ... he just
doesn't have the cajones to admit it ... he loves to spin that re-white-
and blue tale ... but he's really just a **** colored NH hillbilly. Seems
he just had a health issue and the VA, in it's usual fervor of efficiency,
removed the wrong part of his brain.

I earned every dime I made. The fact that I retired at age 58 just
****es you off is all. But like all liberals, you hate the fact that
someone has more than you.

And I wouldn't go to a VA hospital. I don't have time for their ****.

PS- I love Nirvana!

Old June 15th 14, 04:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"HVAC" wrote in message ...

[...]

*** All morons love Nirvana ... but hey ... it's your story and
you can spin it any way you want to. Of course I believe you ...
Hit Gurl [sic] ... pretty much sums it up.

Old June 15th 14, 04:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 6/15/2014 11:13 AM, Hägar wrote:

PS- I love Nirvana!

*** All morons love Nirvana ... but hey

Sorry, Haygar. I forgot you were into trailer park trash music.