China 'could reach Moon by 2020'

Old July 22nd 08, 07:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default China 'could reach Moon by 2020'

Poluting the Moon with chop sticks and those cheap cardboard food
boxes, BEERTbrain? lmao!

McDonald's is more likely.

Saul Levy

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 14:13:11 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

Reality is honey mooners in 2097 will go to the Moon to get Chinese take
out. Forks will be a thing of the past. Chop sticks are in. They are
made of plastic,and just throw aways. Wal Mart made all this possible.
There is a statue of Wolton that people bring flowers and pray at his
feet. Wall Mart is humankinds big religion. It fits Bert

Old July 22nd 08, 10:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul McDonalds will never serve lobster Chinese,and that is what
people want when going all the way to the moon. Who would go 140,000
miles for a big mack. Bert

Old July 23rd 08, 12:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

The same wackos who go to McD now, BEERTbrain! lmao!

In 90 years you'd be surprised!

Maybe the Borg will prefer Chinese meat. Call it the OTHER WHITE
MEAT! lmao!

Saul Levy

Old July 23rd 08, 12:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus saul Well I am a wacko I eat at McDonalds Like best their
fish,and fries. Don't eat their burgers Bert

Old July 23rd 08, 02:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Gag me with a spoon, BEERTbrain! lmao!

It's gotten very hard to find a good burger at a fast food joint. I
can make a better one at home now.

Sonic Drive-In was the best, then lost it. I tried one recently and
it wasn't too bad. The fries were COLD though.

Saul Levy

Old July 29th 08, 07:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul when China opens a fast food take out on the Moon there will
be no spoons. I relate that to Chinese mothers never making Jello Go
figure Bert

Old July 29th 08, 08:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 29, 11:21 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Cactus Saul when China opens a fast food take out on the Moon there will
be no spoons. I relate that to Chinese mothers never making Jello Go
figure Bert

A Chinese takeout at the Selene/moon L1 is far more likely. Nearly
absolute zero gravity at the absolute minimum of orbital velocity, and
1e-21 bar worth of a vacuum that you can do all sorts of nifty fast
food things with. There's also never any shortage of clean and
renewable energy to work with, and it's extremely easy and energy
efficient to deploy whatever fast food as home deliveries intended for
reaching those of Earth or Selene.

The reentry into Earth's polluted environment takes care of whatever
last minute cooking, and the double IR worth of that daytime surface
of our physically dark Selene/moon does essentially the same, as well
as for every bite being rather nicely gamma sterilized. As a
franchised fast food service investment, you can't possibly go wrong.
It's a win-win for China and their fast food customers to boot.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old July 29th 08, 09:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Bring your own spoons, BEERTbrain! lmao!

Have spoon, will travel to the Moon?

There's a NEW MARKET out there for Jello then.

Saul Levy

Old July 30th 08, 12:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Moon Water 750,000 ppb (and counting)
http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=...harbored-water

There’s all sorts of wet moon claims (again), of our crack NASA, JPL
and fellow Carnegie Institution of Washington and Case Western Reserve
University as offering the very latest of our public mass spectrometer
wizardry, as having supposedly uncovered 260,000 ppb (750,000 ppb) or
possibly greater worth of h2o to behold within the once ice covered
crust of our Selene/moon. Meanwhile, at no surprise there’s not 1 ppb
of surface h2o to behold on Mars. Therefore, artificially sustaining
life or much of having to accommodate any commercial/private
enterprise as based upon utilizing Mars is kind of nullified by the
multi-trillion dollar public cost of just getting whatever human
populated enterprise there in the first place, whereas our extremely
nearby Selene/moon is looking rather good.

On Jul 29, 11:21 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Cactus Saul when China opens a fast food take out on the Moon there will
be no spoons. I relate that to Chinese mothers never making Jello Go
figure Bert

A Chinese takeout at the Selene/moon L1 is far more likely. Nearly
absolute zero gravity while at the absolute minimum of orbital
velocity, and 1e-21 bar worth of a vacuum that you can do all sorts of
nifty fast food things with. There's also never any shortage of clean
and renewable energy to work with, and it's extremely easy and energy
efficient to resupply as well as deploy whatever fast food as home or
office deliveries intended for reaching those of Earth or Selene.

The reentry into Earth's polluted environment takes care of whatever
last minute cooking, and the double IR worth of that roasting daytime
surface of our physically dark Selene/moon does essentially the same
(though taking a bit longer), as well as for every bite being rather
nicely gamma sterilized. As a franchised fast food service
investment, you can't possibly go wrong. It's a win-win for China and
all of their fast food operatives and customers to boot.

Check out Clarke Station, Boeing OASIS or that of my tethered 256e6
tonne LSE-CM/ISS. This fully commercial application and of the
applied technology on behalf of private enterprise would even continue
to function once having relocated our Selene/moon out to Earth L1,
although situated much further away from the moon and obviously
becoming extremely cold, with the required energy for this fast food
takeout having to be imported and/or delivered via the primary LSE-CM/
ISS tether and/or from its dipole element that could safely reach its
termination pod to within less than 2r of mother Earth (possibly as
close as 1.1r).

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old July 30th 08, 07:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Jul 29, 11:21*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Cactus Saul when China opens a fast food take out on the Moon there will
be no spoons. I relate that to Chinese mothers never making Jello * Go
figure Bert

Chinese use spoons. Not knives.

Double-A