Iranian forgery of Ansari photo -- too much body hair visible!!

Old September 19th 06, 05:03 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.history
Markus Baur

Default Iranian forgery of Ansari photo -- too much body hair visible!!

Rand Simberg wrote:
No. But the subject wasn't about historical behavior. It was about
present behavior.

and present behaviour is a direct result of past/historical behaviour
as todays behaviour is learned from past behaviour

or differenty: (past) actions have (present) reactions ..

this is not an apology for any actions - it is a usefull tool to
estimate possible reactions to actions ... and ignoring this wll just
lead to repeats of past mistakes ..

Old September 20th 06, 08:48 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.history
Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X

Soon enough people will just realize religion itself does not exist at
all. I hate this phase of evolution humans are going through right now,
holy ****. It's good to have a guide or path to a good life, but to
name it something like Christianity is just retarded,

Oh jezus and mohammed please grant me a sheild so I can block all the
flames.

Old September 21st 06, 01:34 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.history
Frank Glover[_1_]

Herb Schaltegger wrote:

On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 19:14:58 -0500, Jim Oberg wrote
(in article ):

"Herb Schaltegger"

I live in the buckle of the Bible belt, I listen to what I hear and pay
attention to what I read in the editorial pages of my papers. I've
personally heard and read such threats. All that's missing is the
massed marches. Tho' the huge evangelical churches around here are
quite large enough to hold rallies of their own inside their cavernous
halls.

OK, so the Christian SPEECH is just as offensive to you as the Islamic
MURDERS?

As a matter of fact, yes. Both bespeak hate-filled minds bent on
enforcing their own twisted narratives on the rest of us, whether we
want it or not.

What actually happens, however, is what counts.

Except for occasional insanity at abortion clinics, or directed at
homosexuals, things stay pretty calm here, compared to violent religious
intolerance in parts of the Middle East.

--

Frank

You know what to remove to reply...

Check out my web page: http://www.geocities.com/stardolphin1/link2.htm

"To confine our attention to terrestrial matters would be to limit the
human spirit."
- Stephen Hawking
Old September 23rd 06, 03:42 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.history
Rand Simberg[_1_]

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 18:03:04 +0200, in a place far, far away, Markus
Baur made the phosphor on my monitor glow
in such a way as to indicate that:

Rand Simberg wrote:
No. But the subject wasn't about historical behavior. It was about
present behavior.

and present behaviour is a direct result of past/historical behaviour
as todays behaviour is learned from past behaviour

Nonsense. Or, at least, not the behavior that you think.