Suborbital Homebuilts?

Old July 6th 03, 04:20 AM
Andrew Case

Default Suborbital Homebuilts?

Rand Simberg wrote:
Unlike me, Andrew Case is probably too modest to toot his own horn,
but he has a nice piece over at The Space Review about the coming age
of suborbital barnstorming.

http://www.thespacereview.com/article/30/2

Thanks, Rand. I've also put a bunch of peripherally related links on
RocketForge http://www.rocketforge.org/index.php

.......Andrew

Andrew Case |