Alien civilization

Old July 3rd 07, 05:56 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

Default Alien civilization

Contacted. Spoke with. Exchanged questions about one another.

Just testing intelligence, finding out about one another. Spoke of
dark (gravitational) 'substance' as they call dark matter. I told
them I figured dark matter is faster than light.

From our discussion they appear to have bigger brains, no hair,

a large skull. I asked how many digits can they memorize usually
upon first hearing. He said 16 for their species. But why did the
contact occur?

He said all their men died. I asked by whom? He said by men
who paid lives to other men. I said that is good. All those women
for you.

He said that is not good, and that he considers me a bad human
for that comment. He said the war happened five years ago and
that is now how I perceive the situation. There are 4 women left
and 1 man. He spoke of the women being strong, not in physical
attributes but handling what has happened.

They blame the world of men.

Old July 3rd 07, 06:04 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

On Jul 3, 10:56 am, gb6726 wrote:
Contacted. Spoke with. Exchanged questions about one another.

Just testing intelligence, finding out about one another. Spoke of
dark (gravitational) 'substance' as they call dark matter. I told
them I figured dark matter is faster than light.

From our discussion they appear to have bigger brains, no hair,

a large skull. I asked how many digits can they memorize usually
upon first hearing. He said 16 for their species. But why did the
contact occur?

He said all their men died. I asked by whom? He said by men
who paid lives to other men. I said that is good. All those women
for you.

He said that is not good, and that he considers me a bad human
for that comment. He said the war happened five years ago and
that is now how I perceive the situation. There are 4 women left
and 1 man. He spoke of the women being strong, not in physical
attributes but handling what has happened.

They blame the world of men.

At first after the contact I asked if he is civilized. I didn't know
what to ask. He was in pain from that question.

It was the cause of their war, and my joke about him being lucky as he
said all the men died was taken with a lot of regret.

What civilization?

What if they want shelter and bring this story.

Picture the rednecks, secret underground government research
facilities in Arizona.

No wonder rednecks are weird, they deal with these things all the
time. Bush immediately declares: aliens will not win war on alienism.
These creatures speak of annihilation of their species through war.
They cannot be trusted on what they might do to revenge their horror
that they carry in their large heads.