haji, but quotas classical and concrete, embraces over it, inviting tensely

Old August 14th 07, 12:35 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,rec.sport.hockey
[email protected]

Default haji, but quotas classical and concrete, embraces over it, inviting tensely

tyranny total in America, and
we must see to it that this agency and all agencies that possess this
technology operate within the law and under proper supervision, so that
we never cross over that abyss.

That is the abyss from which there is no return.

*** end of 'Puzzle Palace' excerpts.

Wow.

No recap necessary.

I'm feeling a bit sick at this point, how about you?

************************************************** ****************************

Those of you who supported any version of the FBI/NSA Digital Telephony Act
sold us down the river, making use of this Orwellian Military technology
fully legal domestically for the first time.

The descent into the abyss, from which there is no return.

: * "Above the Law", by David Burnham, ISBN 0-684-80699-1, 1996
: *
: * [ Al Bayse was assistant director of the FBI's Technical Services
: * Division, in charge of spending more than half a billion dollars
: * for research, development and computer operations. ]
: *
: * "Sure", said Al Bayse of the FBI, "I believe there is an absolute
: * right to privacy. But that doesn't mean you have the right to break
: * the law in a serious way. Any private conversation that doesn't
: * involve criminality should be private"
: *
: * In other words, as the debate was framed by Bayse, the right to
: * privacy is at least partly contingent on a determination by an FBI
: * agent or clerk that the conversations they already intercepted and
: * understood do not involve a crime.

Do you want to live in a real live Big Brother world?

It is not at all about trying to keep up with technology in order to wiretap.

The phone companies are already able and authorized to listen in on any
line at any time, to check the integrity of the network.

I've heard some funny stories by old Bell Syst