Neil DeGrasse Tyson headed down same loony road as Carl Sagan?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 26th 18, 05:02 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
palsing[_2_]

Default Neil DeGrasse Tyson headed down same loony road as Carl Sagan?

On Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at 2:27:16 AM UTC-7, Mike Collins wrote:

Douglas Adams had this to say about religion:

“I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting. But it does
mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously.”
Douglas Adams

H. L. Mencken said this about religion...

"Faith may be defined briefly as an illogical belief in the occurrence of the improbable. A man full of faith is simply one who has lost (or never had) the capacity for clear and realistic thought. He is not a mere ass; he is actually ill. Worse, he is incurable."
- H. L. Mencken

https://tinyurl.com/ya3s7r7p

Paul A