triple composite function f(g(h)), or just Faraday's law Chapt14Dirac's Ocean of Positrons = Space = gravity #117 Atom Totality theory 5th ed.

Old December 7th 11, 06:40 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default triple composite function f(g(h)), or just Faraday's law Chapt14Dirac's Ocean of Positrons = Space = gravity #117 Atom Totality theory 5th ed.

Earlier tonight I wrote this, thinking in terms of triple integrals,
line integrals,
vector fields. Perhaps what I really am wanting is a triple composite
function.
A function that starts out as h as a sphere of the inverse square law
as
the entire Solar System, and then
it goes to the next function of g of h which shrinks the initial large
sphere down
to the size of the Sun, and finally the third function f of g of h
which places a
planar disc of the ecliptic with the planets. A similar function would
start out
Saturn as a larger sphere and then shrink it down to Saturn and then
finally the
third function adds a ring. Or, on a spherical galaxy which shrinks
the sphere down to a galactic center, and then finally adds a planar
spiral onto the shrunk center.

The entire idea of this math seeking is that in AP-gravity, there is
an evolution
of events in that you have a large sphere that shrinks to a smaller
central sphere and finally a planar ecliptic of revolving objects. My
contention is that
Newton's gravity and General Relativity are failed theories because
they do not
have this time lapsed beginning to end of a gravity system. And they
fail because they have only two variables of mass A and mass B.
Whereas in AP-gravity, it is an EM force and the full force is four
variables of mass A, mass B, positron-space A and positron-space B. So
that when you include those 4 variables, you end up with this time
lapsed system of gravity that starts out as a huge sphere that becomes
a small sphere and where you have a planar disc
of revolving objects.

Now in the Faraday law of the Maxwell Equations, we sort of have a
hint of this
triple composite function in that a magnet thrust through a closed
loop yields a electric current. So we take the magnet as the Sun or
Saturn and the closed loop as the plane of ecliptic or the rings of
saturn and the electricity is a planet or ice particles revolving.

Perhaps I need not go to the trouble of a triple composite function
and that Faraday's Law is already the mathematical structure I am
looking for, whether
written as div curl or the line integral.

--- wrote earlier ---

Alright, I spent the last several hours reviewing calculus for that
of
starting
out with a Coulomb force as a ball and shrinking the ball
simultaneously forming
a disc.
GR gravity and Newton gravity is just a sphere in 3rd dimension. What
I want is
a sphere and the shrinking of that sphere into a center and
surrounded
by a disc.
Think of Saturn and its ring, or think of the Sun and its planets in
the plane of
ecliptic. Think of a huge sphere say the size of Jupiter that shrinks
to the size
of Saturn and the extra mass becomes the saturn-ring. Or think of a
larger sphere
than the Sun, and then shrink that larger Sun-sphere to the present
size of the Sun
and what is left over of mass of the larger sphere becomes a
planetary
disc of plane
of ecliptic.
So I spent some hours trying to figure out what sort of mathematics
encapsulates that
chain of evolutionary events. It starts with a large sphere which
shrinks to a tiny sphere
and a disc of planar-ecliptic.
So what I want to do is apply Coulomb law with four variables of mass
A, mass B, positron space A, positron space B and as time goes by,
that spherical mass shrinks into a smaller central sphere with a
planar disc around that central sphere.
If I can get that time elapsed evolution by 4 variables with the
Coulomb force, then the job is
done.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium