New animated video explaining Special and General Relativity

Old December 6th 11, 06:11 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Koobee Wublee

Default New animated video explaining Special and General Relativity

On Dec 2, 6:05 pm, wrote:

I have just created a new YouTube video explaining Special and General
Relativity.

http://youtu.be/ev9zrt__lec

There is another problem. In SR, time dilation is interpreted as
increasing mass, namely the following.

** m’ = m / sqrt(1 – v^2 / c^2)

The above equation was more or less just stated with no sound
derivations. The derivation by Einstein the nitwit, the plagiarist,
and the liar was full of mistakes which are not even funny. Get
this. If the same time dilation is applied to GR’s gravitational time
dilation, the mass becomes the following --- also increasing.

** m’ = m / sqrt(1 – 2 U)

Where

** U = G M / c^2 / r

Now, combining these mass increase due to the time dilation from speed
and gravitational time dilation, you get:

** m’ = m / sqrt(1 – v^2 / c^2) / sqrt(1 – 2 U)

With (E = m’ c^2),

** E = m c^2 / sqrt(1 – v^2 / c^2) / sqrt(1 – 2 U)

When the curvature of spacetime is weak, the above equation simplifies
into the following.

** E = m c^2 (1 + 0.5 v^2 / c^2 + U)

Where

** 1 v^2 / c^2
** 1 2 U

Energy under GR becomes contradictory of what Newtonian result
indicates.

GR result:

** Energy = Kinetic + sqrt(Potential^2)

Newtonian:

** Energy = Kinetic – sqrt(Potential^2)

Oops! So much for GR. shrug

Old December 6th 11, 10:53 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
1treePetrifiedForestLane

back when Einstein, the plagiarist & wifebeater ... oops.

would thou pleast offer a linguistic description
of your putative disproof of relativity?

what really happens, when some space cadet is able
to make a long round trip,
accelerating & decelerating at one G, all of the way?

also, what are the nonrelativisitc effects of gravity?

When the curvature of spacetime is weak, the above equation simplifies
into the following.
** *E = m c^2 (1 + 0.5 v^2 / c^2 + U)
** *1 v^2 / c^2
** *1 2 U

Old December 7th 11, 05:13 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
1treePetrifiedForestLane

a-hem, I didn't say that ... I want my lawyer.

as a matter of fact, I want my lawyer to get a lawyer.